Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians (9885 Views)

How Jesus Christ Was Created / How Jesus Christ Changed The World / How Satan Has Deceived The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by oaroloye(m): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Oga oaroloye pls i'm sorry grin grin

Don't be "sorry," be correct!

You have to see that there is a BIG PICTURE that involves our nation being Saved by the actions of a few people who had the correct information at the right time.

There was a time when Terrorist Groups could have been aborted by ONE PERSON preaching Truthfully to ONE POTENTIAL Terrorist leader- and if not completely convert him, at least show him that "VIOLENCE IS NOT THE QUESTIION," or something like that.

That did not happen, because the people who could have preached to them abandoned the field to those preaching that "CHRIST DIED SO YOU COULD PRAY FOR AN OFFICE JOB YOU ARE NOT BEST QUALIFIED FOR!" and crap like that.

THE GOSPEL is extremely serious beyond what Christians know, and if any of them were serious, they should have stepped up here to learn what they should be doing to make God proud of them, instead of Self-Hypnotizing themselves to believe they have His "Romantic Love" and imaginary Blessings that don't exist or don't supply.
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by sonofluc1fer: 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
oaroloye:

Don't be "sorry," be correct!

You have to see that there is a BIG PICTURE that involves our nation being Saved by the actions of a few people who had the correct information at the right time.
Your beliefs are sincere, your information is wrong.
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by blueAgent(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Oga foolishAgent, an African needs no research to know Adam and Eve aren't their ancestors. Your skin, tongue and a little common sense is all that is required.
You can keep waiting for revelation from Israel.

I accept am foolish for believing in JESUS.

but tell me The origin of Atheism? last time i checked it was brought by the same Childrem of Adam and Eve.

Atheism is also a religeon it was made a State religeon in USSR and other communist nations or are you a learner?
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by oaroloye(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Your beliefs are sincere, your information is wrong.

My information is not wrong.

You work for interests that do not want us to have any information, otherwise, if anything I said were wrong, you would show us where, and tell us what the real truth is. But you have no interest in telling us that.
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by sonofluc1fer: 6:16pm On Feb 17, 2017
oaroloye:

My information is not wrong.

You work for interests that do not want us to have any information, otherwise, if anything I said were wrong, you would show us where, and tell us what the real truth is. But you have no interest in telling us that.
You are a Christian living in the 21st century according to the Gregorian Calendar. You also happen to be a West African (hope Im not mistaken).

The book you believe in makes no specific mention of you. It shows no evidence that the authors were aware of your existence.

The cities and people they speak of, the conquests, the myths... you are lost in all of them.

Your mind is trapped by the musings of foreign men who died over 2000 years ago. If you believe that information speaks truth about your history, person and future, I have nothing but pity for your poor soul.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by sonofluc1fer: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
lalasticlala seun cry
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by GooseBaba: 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You are a Christian living in the 21st century according to the Gregorian Calendar. You also happen to be a West African (hope Im not mistaken).

The book you believe in makes no specific mention of you. It shows no evidence that the authors were aware of your existence.

The cities and people they speak of, the conquests, the myths... you are lost in all of them.

Your mind is trapped by the musings of foreign men who died over 2000 years ago. If you believe that information speaks truth about your history, person and future, I have nothing but pity for your poor soul.

100 tithe salute!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by sonofluc1fer: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
GooseBaba:

100 tithe salute!!!!
Be like say the post end the guy career..
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by hopefulLandlord: 10:15am On Apr 29, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Be like say the post end the guy career..
lol
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by orunto27: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2017
Who's complainning?
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by orunto27: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2017
Jesus didn't deceive nobody. He's Cross Crisis, The Faith, The Hope, Jesus Christ, The God in Love in all Creations.
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by hopefulLandlord: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2017
orunto27:
Who's complainning?

Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by hopefulLandlord: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
orunto27:
Jesus didn't deceive nobody. He's Cross Crisis, The Faith, The Hope, Jesus Christ, The God in Love in all Creations.

if you repeat this to yourself about 70*7 more times, you'll start believing it

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by Pastafarian: 9:18am On May 23, 2017
^why is this post hidden
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by hahn(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2017
EyeHateGod:
grin

Guy, where you dey?
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by Pastafarian: 11:39am On May 23, 2017
hahn:

Guy, where you dey?

I believe he's also "Deicide"
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by zeongeon: 12:42pm On May 23, 2017
if you have testimonies on the supernatural or your interested or you have got unusual questions or topics you want to share or learn about then you may want to join this whatsapp community were we seek to discuss things rarely discussed from divine healing, angelic experiences, Astra projection, personal views /ideologies , restoration etc.. Share your stories, talk about strange but true events and also learn too. Everyone is welcome to join the group be you Christians, Muslims, traditionalist, Atheist, Buddhist etc
use the link below to join
https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by hahn(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2017
Pastafarian:

I believe he's also "Deicide"

Really? FSM be praised grin
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by EyeHateGod: 4:49pm On May 23, 2017
hahn:

Guy, where you dey?
I day here grin
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by sonofluc1fer: 5:48pm On May 23, 2017
Lalasticlala epp me.
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by hahn(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2017
EyeHateGod:

I day here grin

It haf tey o

I heard you are also deicide, na true?
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by EyeHateGod: 9:22pm On May 23, 2017
hahn:

It haf tey o

I heard you are also deicide, na true?
Yeah, i eyehategod na dangerous guy so i no use am
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by PsychopathicG: 11:12pm On May 23, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
1.Rapture/End time:

In Matthew 24, Jesus tells his disciples about the signs of the end time. In verse 24, he says
' Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.'

It's been 2000 years and counting . Either he got hit by an asteroid on his way back, or He's running on African time - which would be weird for a Jew.

2. Miracles:
In Luke 10:19, Jesus says ' given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you'. I have snakes and scorpions. Any Christian who is willing to test this verse should Pm me.

3. Speaking in tongues:
Let's be honest. Speaking in tongues is a sign of mental illness. 'Rababaorobo' isn't a sign of the Holy Spirit - only an adult completely brainwashed would think speaking unintelligible words like a baby somehow holds some deep spiritual meaning. Totally embarrassing.

4. Holy Communion:
The Holy Communion or Spiritual cannibalism is a tradition rooted in John 6
...said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you"
This sounds like some kind of weird fetish. Eat my flesh and blood to have life in you? Yuck.

5. Tithe:
Sometimes, I wish I had this kind of power. A person hustles through years of education and finally lands a job, only to pay 10% of his salary free of charge to some guy who never contributed a Kobo to their education. May God have mercy on you poor souls.
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by NigerianScholar: 12:07am On May 24, 2017
sonofluc1fer

1.Rapture/End time:

In Matthew 24, Jesus tells his disciples about the signs of the end time. In verse 24, he says
' Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.'

It's been 2000 years and counting . Either he got hit by an asteroid on his way back, or He's running on African time - which would be weird for a Jew.
Patience in the key. I will paraphrase here. The bible says it will come when people have forgotten /given up. "Hell come like a thief in the night" it is this your perception of time that will make you give up.

Also generation= your childrens children children children...

2[b]. Miracles:
In Luke 10:19, Jesus says ' given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you'. I have snakes and scorpions. Any Christian who is willing to test this verse should Pm me.[/b] Do not tempt the Lord your God. This verse was used figuratively. Snakes and scorpions mean harm/difficulty in that context. Jesus didnt say he will make you a magician to show the whole world you can walk on snakes

3. Speaking in tongues:
Let's be honest. Speaking in tongues is a sign of mental illness. 'Rababaorobo' isn't a sign of the Holy Spirit - only an adult completely brainwashed would think speaking unintelligible words like a baby somehow holds some deep spiritual meaning. Totally embarrassing.
Fake pastors are everywhere should be used to judge the good ones. Same way you cant say all muslims are terrorists. as predicted by the bible.....the church will face controversy and corruption.

4. Holy Communion:
The Holy Communion or Spiritual cannibalism is a tradition rooted in John 6
...said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you"
This sounds like some kind of weird fetish. Eat my flesh and blood to have life in you? Yuck.
Stop taking everything in the bible literally. I dont remember what his body signifies. But his blood helps to cleanse sin and bring purity to one. You are making it look like jesus said we should engage in cannibalism

For your last point. Checkthe last paragraph in my reply to your 3rd point
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by NigerianScholar: 12:11am On May 24, 2017
Lennycool:
churches in the USA even practice the snake trampling part as a custom, so sad. Religion makes people delirious. The worst kind of madness is the kind that can make sane people believe in insane delusions.

If you take everything in this world literally. Religion-based or not. Youll obviously be deluded
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by Pastafarian: 12:19am On May 24, 2017
EyeHateGod:

Smh confused set of people

Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by sonofluc1fer: 8:01am On Nov 05, 2017
Lalasticlala thread's not hot.
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by hopefulLandlord: 7:19am On Aug 06, 2018
sonofluc1fer:
Lalasticlala thread's not hot.
Atheist thread on FP? pigs can fky
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by orisa37: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2018
There is no Court for this useless witness.
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by HappyPagan: 8:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Jesu juju.
Re: How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians by HappyPagan: 11:11am On Jun 02, 2021
5 years on... no chagnge... the church is still marching onwards

to destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Pope Is The Antichrist? / Paul Kalanithi: Why I Gave Up On Atheism / Sin A Spiritual Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.