Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? (8380 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? by Beamborla(f): 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
I wee cry for one week. Make sure I frustrate his life with constant and loud weeping especially in the middle of the night cheesy

I'm so going to torture him emotionally cheesy
Re: If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? by JustHere2Observ(f): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
Get him arrested for assault

1 Like

Re: If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? by twilightdreams: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2023
Davash222:
I pray never to be a victim of such circumstance, but Eventually it occurs, please God, give me to zeal to endure it.

Amen.

At what point did you become the twisted fùck that you are Zonefree

Or deep within you you are still this guy - a walk over and a doormat who will endure being slapped and pushed around by a woman
Re: If Your Spouse Slaps You For The First Time, What Would You Do? by Xpol: 9:46pm On Jun 22, 2023
He's been tolerating her for too long. It got beyond the limit of tolerance, simple!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Maid Now Hounds Me In The House Because I Saw Her unclothedness! / Making Love Before One's Wedding / A Cry For Help I Lost Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.