Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Siena's Account Deactivated - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Siena's Account Deactivated (1654 Views)

Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) / Where Is Siena?????? / Siena Please Come Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siena's Account Deactivated by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pls can someone tell me why Siena deactivated. Just noticed it this evening mehn, and am not happy he left us.
Re: Siena's Account Deactivated by colossus2: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bossforeva:
Pls can someone tell me why Siena deactivated. Just noticed it this evening mehn, and am not happy he left us.
It's over a month now.
Something happened lipsrsealed
Re: Siena's Account Deactivated by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
colossus2:

It's over a month now.
Something happened lipsrsealed
what happened, Can you PM me? Was about doing a deal with him for Audi A6.
Re: Siena's Account Deactivated by colossus2: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bossforeva:
what happened, Can you PM me? Was about doing a deal with him for Audi A6.
For real I dunno.
But I have a feel that one of the nairaland kids crossed their boundaries and insulted siena sad
Kingreign and gazzuzz should know what happened.
Re: Siena's Account Deactivated by MrsSiena1(f): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
colossus2:

For real I dunno.
But I have a feel that one of the nairaland kids crossed their boundaries and insulted siena sad
Kingreign and gazzuzz should know what happened.

No one insulted him , trust me
Re: Siena's Account Deactivated by lourash(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
MrsSiena1:

No one insulted him , trust me

Please beg him to come back. There is no car Section without Siena
Re: Siena's Account Deactivated by MrsSiena1(f): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
lourash:

Please beg him to come back. There is no car Section without Siena

He ain't coming back, not for what he has done
Re: Siena's Account Deactivated by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
MrsSiena1:

Pls beg him to come back cartalk is a desolate land without him.
Re: Siena's Account Deactivated by diportivo: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
una still dey ontop dis matter

lipsrsealed
Re: Siena's Account Deactivated by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
MrsSiena1:

Mrssiena1 shocked never new this moniker existed. Interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Siena's Account Deactivated by inze(m): 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2016
MrsSiena1:

MrsSiena1:
If you are married tell your partner how you feel, express your heart to him/her. You can also drop a line if you are engaged too. You can write out your partner's name if you want to. Don't be afraid to say it as it is.

Since I started the thread, I will go first. Here we go:

To Siena:

My chocomilkyvanillastrawbelicious sweetheart, you are my one and only true love, you mean the world to me, you are my everything, my sunshine, my 'oshare me' my inspiration, you bring me joy in the morning, because of you love lives in my soul, without you baby boy my life is complete cos the love I have for you is unbreakable, you came into my life and turned it round, you have showed me what true love is all about, you are not only my friend you are also my lover, father, brother and recently a father to our lovely princess. You are the most important person in our lives I love you Siena with all my heart words can't really express how much I love you. If I have to come to this world again I will choose you over and over again. Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Your turn
Re: Siena's Account Deactivated by ironheart(m): 3:35am On Sep 01, 2016
MrsSiena1:

i smell threat here madam, i guess you asked him to deactivate his account. I hope you know he is married to us? A lot of us just read the car section because of him. Forgive him for us

1 Like

Re: Siena's Account Deactivated by tmanis(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
#BringBackOurSiena

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear Imported Cars In Nigeria, Cost And Duration / Is It Sacriledgious.. / Important Fuel Saving Tips For Every Car Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.