Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Jiji Or Cheki??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jiji Or Cheki??? (1631 Views)

Pls Advice Me, I Want To Buy Car On Jiji Or Olx Or Cheki, Pls How Safe It Is / Please Who Here Have Bought A Car From Jiji? / I Need Verification On Car Loans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jiji Or Cheki??? by nacozee: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2016
I want to drive the Venza, and i have made a comparison between the prices I see on and on It appears to me that the Venza prices on jiji are lower than those on cheki. Why this difference? Which of these represents the true prices. Guys where do you suggest i use to find a genuine dealer? Thanks for your help.
Re: Jiji Or Cheki??? by valarinz: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
nacozee:
I want to drive the Venza, and i have made a comparison between the prices I see on and on It appears to me that the Venza prices on jiji are lower than those on cheki. Why this difference? Which of these represents the true prices. Guys where do you suggest i use to find a genuine dealer? Thanks for your help.

Cheki charges a fee before a car is displayed on their platform, while jiji is free, so naturally, scammers will most likely post on jiji with their low prices to attract victims, so you have to use your discretion to know which represents a realistic deal and which one is plain fraud.

I believe you know what price rangethe model of car you're looking for sells for, but greed is making you tempted by them low offers you see, do what suits you bro

1 Like

Re: Jiji Or Cheki??? by ogunvic41(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
nacozee:
They are both advertising sites, check the car physically before purchase then you will know if the price(s) worth it or not

3 Likes

Re: Jiji Or Cheki??? by lakefist(m): 1:17am On Sep 06, 2016
I have bought car from jiji this year. Always make sure you physically inspect wat you want to buy and don't send money if you don't see what you are buying.

2 Likes

Re: Jiji Or Cheki??? by JajaAmbula: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2016
Of course Jiji.

(1) (Reply)

10 Disadvantages Of Buying A New Car In Nigeria / Toyota Oil Vs Mobil 1 (USA) / Hire Purchase Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.