Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) (1846 Views)

Can My Siena Be Salvaged? / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 / OLX Donates Raincoats To LASTMA As A Token Of Their Appreciation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by respected017: 5:22am On Jul 08, 2017

Men... I miss that man

Whenever I see Nairaland texts in blue it reminds me of his informative posts.

I got to know about his profound knowledge on automobiles after reading several of his posts on Cartalk, I was moved to register an account on Nairaland after surfing as a Guest for many months.
He has dished out tons of advice on car related issues, he has taught, informed and corrected (respectfully) so many on this forum (I am a testimony to this). In some, he aroused the smothering interest in cars while in others, he completely kindled it from nix.

Even though this man has his ugly traits (no single human is devoid of this, however little it may be), the fact still remains that Mr Siena is a Legend on this forum and will continue to be , a fact which many folks on this forum can testify to.

To the judgemental ones who have been trolling around (those belonging to this category know themselves):
Go and read about David's story in the bible and get a broader view of life and people.

N.B:
All I know about Mr Siena is what appears on this forum (evidently based on a self-motivated investigation into archived posts and monikers) which I have summarised above. Those with differing views (especially the Immature ones blubbering publicly over personal issues) should act with discernment and decide whether to air them or not, 'cos this is a public forum and matters arising should be placed in their respective domains (public or private).

Even though many have deactivated their accounts, I strongly believe they still visit this forum occasionally or regularly under new monikers (inclusive of the Car talk legend himself). I hope they see this.

Thank you Siena

cc Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by oblo(m): 6:43am On Jul 08, 2017
Well said!
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by nurey(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2017
To immortalize him, I suggest we change cartalk to Siena talk. What do you guys think? grin

6 Likes

Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by kingreign(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2017
nurey:
To immortalize him, I suggest we change cartalk to Siena talk. What do you guys think? grin
October 1st, I go deactivate my NL account. angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by SmartchoicesNG: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2017
kingreign:

Just let me know your new moniker... Lomo.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by SmartchoicesNG: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2017
nurey:
Seems fasting did you more damage than good... You only immortalise the dead who have been immensely impactful.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by SmartchoicesNG: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2017
respected017:

Men... I miss that man

Whenever I see Nairaland texts in blue it reminds me of his informative posts.

I got to know about his profound knowledge on automobiles after reading several of his posts on Cartalk, I was moved to register an account on Nairaland after surfing as a Guest for many months.
He has dished out tons of advice on car related issues, he has taught, informed and corrected (respectfully) so many on this forum (I am a testimony to this). In some, he aroused the smothering interest in cars while in others, he completely kindled it from nix.

Even though this man has his ugly traits (no single human is devoid of this, however little it may be), the fact still remains that Mr Siena is a Legend on this forum and will continue to be , a fact which many folks on this forum can testify to.

To the judgemental ones who have been trolling around (those belonging to this category know themselves):
Go and read about David's story in the bible and get a broader view of life and people.

N.B:
All I know about Mr Siena is what appears on this forum (evidently based on a self-motivated investigation into archived posts and monikers) which I have summarised above. Those with differing views (especially the Immature ones blubbering publicly over personal issues) should act with discernment and decide whether to air them or not, 'cos this is a public forum and matters arising should be placed in their respective domains (public or private).

Even though many have deactivated their accounts, I strongly believe they still visit this forum occasionally or regularly under new monikers (inclusive of the Car talk legend himself). I hope they see this.

Thank you Siena

cc Lalasticlala
Take your advice...quit blubbering it's too early-ish to do that.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by DaimlerBen(m): 9:21am On Jul 08, 2017
If only he would come back quietly & keep offering us his invaluable advice.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by SmartchoicesNG: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2017
DaimlerBen:
If only he would come back quietly & keep offering us his invaluable advice.
With Delilah haunting him with facts and proudly displaying the facts.... Ol'boy let him remain and keep his family intact. He's been cool having him here though...same with one crazy character trac who morphed into kingreign although he's still denying it...

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by princetom1(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Scratches my head
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by respected017: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Take your advice...quit blubbering it's too early-ish to do that.
You call this blubbering
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by respected017: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2017
kingreign:
Bros you self wan enta oblivion ?
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by komekn(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Anybody know where his garage is

From reading his posts, I got the impression he is based around Essex outside London.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by kingreign(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

With Delilah haunting him with facts and proudly displaying the facts.... Ol'boy let him remain and keep his family intact. He's been cool having him here though...same with one crazy character trac who morphed into kingreign although he's still denying it...

trac na qualified engineer, kingreign na qualified town planner.
Bro, abeg flash me. We Get academics issues to discuss.
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by kingreign(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2017
respected017:
Bros you self wan enta oblivion ?
yes unless una bring me tithes and prophets offerings. tongue
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by princetom1(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2017
komekn:
Anybody know where his garage is

From reading his posts, I got the impression he is based around Essex outside London.

Not sure he wants a visitor.
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by nurey(m): 10:19am On Jul 08, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Seems fasting did you more damage than good... You only immortalise the dead who have been immensely impactful.

Nairaland is a community on its own, Siena made alot of impact here, so I said we immortalize the "Siena moniker" I didn't ask you to immortalize the man behind the moniker.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by SmartchoicesNG: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2017
kingreign:

trac na qualified engineer, kingreign na qualified town planner.
Bro, abeg flash me. We Get academics issues to discuss.
Chat me on WhatsApp sir sent you a message.
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by SmartchoicesNG: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2017
nurey:

Nairaland is a community on its own, Siena made alot of impact here, so I said we immortalize the "Siena moniker" I didn't ask you to immortalize the man behind the moniker.
You'll be making the moniker infamous
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by DaimlerBen(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

ERROR!
Trac commands the knowledge of automobiles, while kingreign sounds like a pretty good mechanic/DIY guy. Kingreign himself has also mistaken PapiWata/Jakumo for Trac.
Kingreign used to be lomomike.
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by kingreign(m): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Chat me on WhatsApp sir sent you a message.

i dey site work and my android dey off, my Nokia torchlight dey on. Abeg flash me.
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by sultaan(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Trac was a classic, Brosgaby, and Promise72 too were here to help fellow users.

A tree does not make a forest it takes the effort of every single individual to make things better

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by Sunymoore(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
#Respect to Sienna
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by Ipfreely: 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hat off for the blue legend himself. Quite unlike a lot of our resident experts and know-it-alls.

A few good ones still here though.
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by empron(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ipfreely:
Hat off for the blue legend himself. Quite unlike a lot of our resident experts and know-it-alls.

A few good ones still here though.
bitter truth
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by Ipfreely: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
empron:
bitter truth
Real talk
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by nasonaso: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2017
lala this is front page worthy. I miss siena
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by Smartademu(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
nurey:
Him don die Abi? B/c na dead person dem de immortalize. cool
Re: Tribute To Siena (expressing My Appreciation ) by uchenageme(m): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Siena is a great guy. I miss his contributions a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Asha Engine Lubricants / A Break Failure Accident And The Best Way To Judge The Case At Onikan Lagos / Cost To Change My Custom Wheels To Alloy Wheels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.