Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,863 members, 7,844,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria (715 Views)

We The Yorubas Must Vote For Buharri In 2019 - Afenifere Youths / Obiano is A Big Thief! He Stole Over 100 Billion, Tony Nwoye insists (Video) / Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:12am On Aug 30, 2016
Here are reasons why who ever is against Buharri is a big thief and an enemy of Nigeria: Surely alot of people will come in disguise as if to empathize with the Nigerian economic plight shedding crocodile tears!! anybody who is against Buharri is a thief and would do far worse than Buharri Predecessor if in power!!! It is madness to co exist side by side with corruption. its like the sheep and cattle in the neighbourhood of the lions. Nigerians, use ur silly head and wake up, alot of the PDP are thieves who have stolen large sum of money and has flown them out of the country in their private jet on the inauguration of Buharri as the Nigerian President, there by crashing the Nigerian economy totally to frustrate and forestall Buharri's effort for restitution. They know that by the time hunger and poverty hit Nigeria hard and head long, 90% of Nigerians will soon be clamouring to Change the Change!! Former PDP Chairman Ogbulafor was right when he said during the Obasanjo regime that PDP will continue to rule Nigeria for the next 100yrs. for your info, Prof Charles Soludo, Obasanjo are still standing firm and in support of Buharri's effort. Come 2019. Oshinbanjo and Charles Soludo are the game changer and the enders game if you fools like vote your beloved PDP!! or fidifi!!! I am 100% in support of Buharri! I vote for pple of integrity and not PDP or APC or EFCC, NPN, or PDD nor UAC!!! Sanusi is only a failed and lousy clergy and religious leader looking for patronage and relevance that will never come among the Igbos. He insults the entire Yoruba race and tribe, lambast Obasanjo who is a respected elder states man, lambast President Muhammed Buharri, maintains an account to the tune of billions of Naira for an undisclosed persons, marries under age girls and call it religion, turn the Nigerian CBN with his useless and clueless cashless policy that has not helped Nigeria economy in anyway as Nigeria was not ripe for it. I hv looked into Sanusi's educational background and career portfolio and believe me, he is nothing anything near the pedegree of Charles Soludo, Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Odili, Deziani Madueke, Obiangeli Ezekwezili, Okonjo Iwealah; all who were brought to the political spot light by Obasanjo, yet igbos and the yorubas lambast obasanjo for been bias and unfair. Am shocked that Sanusi open his lousy mouth to lambast a great leader like Obasanjo!! Obasanjo preferred other tribes to occupy political offices instead of his own people so as not to be accused of been bias! Obasanjo does not hate his Yoruba people but only tries to demonstrate the features of a true leader for a greater national interest which he expect others to emulate!! The problem of insurgency in the North, Secession agitation in the East and militancy, killings and kidnapping in the South South of Nigeria is as a result of poor leadership problem. Obasanjo has paved way for alot of prominent politicians today especially 90% of the PDP party members and 45% of the APC members both the greatful ones and the ungreatful lots. Obasanjo gives you an oportunity when he sees something in you and helps you fan the ember but the out come of all the your effort at large depends on how well you play your card.
Obasanjo is my great mentor. A living African hero and legend and 100 time a leader that Sanusi will always dream to be but will never be. Open your eyes Nigerians, don't be fooled like a dummy in a puppet shop, grocery shop and ice cream shop. Nigeria is too big for any party to hold to Ransome but all efforts should be focused on the integrity of the individual or person in question. Obasanjo Opted out of PDP when he realized he had created a party that breeds both the lions and the wolves that are already festering on the Sheep and Country his colleagues and himself had taken time to create. Obasanjo left PDP at the time it was becoming too unbearable and more of a breeding ground for wolves, lions, and hyenas with conflicting opinion. I am not against PDP as a party in any way whatsoever as you may start a crusade with a good cause and motives only to have it ambushed, high jacked and truncated by your oppositions employing subtle and salient strategies. There are alot of PDP patrons I still admire and respect their approach and policies till date such as the likes of David Mark, Jeremiah Udime.
Bad association and communication corrupt good manners; Obasanjo left PDP when he had to so as to distance himself from undue labelling and was never ascribed any egalitarian glory or praise to himself at any time but yet remains humble as we spew at him all our grievances as if he was our Jesus Christ or reverend father at confession just as we do to Buharri. It is evident enough that if Jesus Christ comes, the Christians of today will be 1st to slit open his throats and carve his trunk and gut open from the left of his stomach to the right side of his liver without waiting for the carpenter to finish the cross to which he should be nailed. The laceration and lynching would be fast and salient like a rootless virus and metastasized cancer long before the Marauding Hausa Fulani heardsmen and Muslims comes with their hatchet.
This is the cross and the price of a leader, been ready to be rubbished, maimed and nailed in the name of been a leader especially in this part of the world. Alot of PDP party member are now taking advantage of the tides of economic chaos to flag their, "Nigeria, Kill Buharri Crusade."
I laugh when people say Buharri is clueless and has no educational background to man the office he was appointed. For your info, Buharri is a general, and if you lack any military training and background, you will never know that the office of a general is 10 times the office of 100 regular professor. There is no where on earth you can be a General by accident, you go out with your gut, guns and brain and work for it in the open field considering the interest of your country and territory 1st. That's why I will vote any candidate with a military background and training 1,001 times again and again until our regular University Professor begins to think outside the 4 walls of the school. In most cases, Civilians are often unruly. As our head resonate around Obasanjo, let's not forget the effort of General Abdulsalam Abubakar and General Ibrahim Babangida who found Obasanjo as an ideal leader of Federal and National Character to shoulder a National interest at the restoration of the Nigeria Democracy as at 1999. I plead with Nigerians to give Buharri the Benefit of doubt and peace of office to discharge his duty duityfully. Let the back talkers, back stabbers and black mailing fellows who have profited enmassed from the Nigerian government and political system and who have looted billions and carted away in private jets to some undisclosed foreign land like the #218 Billion Naira Abacha loots continue to plot their evil scheme that will never come to light nor see the light of the day against President Muhammed Buharri! The era of free and unwarranted money is over as Charles Soludo already described Nigerians to have been living on Borrowed robes for decades down to the era of oil boom! Buharri Era is only creating and paving way for a new set of billionaires who are smart and hard working as things and challenges are getting tougher by the day and as tough times demands tough men. Wake up Nigerians don't get easily dissuaded by the side. Gold and diamonds don't grow nor litter on the streets, u dig and quarry the earth for it. To all of you who say Buharri is Clueless and WAEC certificate, all of you with your PHDs, laudacum Harvard and Oxford degree and Honours, "Who you Help?" Is it your PHDs and Certificate that is fighting Bokoharam, Militancy and Insurgency in Nigeria today Our regular school today is only breeding a far worse disoriented and worse criminally minded citizens and graduates that will occupy government offices only to still and become far worse than the military. ITK can kill faster than the bullet! Democracy and the regular Nigerian Educational system is already Demonizing Nigerians and making everybody go morally and socially crazy, inconsistent and unpredictable. The world is watching and laughs at us as we keep poking and experimenting with our government and wallow in inconsistency. Nigeria is one of the worst Country on earth today with a fast imploding and inconsistent government! Come 2019, Nigeria await another kind of structural and Political "Experiment," may be we will get it right after 999th experimental election born out of inconsistency. As for me and as for now, am 100% contented with the Buharri Administration, If you are not, look for other sustainable ventures from the teeming opportunities Buharri has created in his Shortest time in office and add to the skill and work of your hand. Nigerian remains stronger than ever and alot of Berlin walls are already going down, If you are not standing aright or your in the wrong venture am sorry your moon, sun and stars are already going down with it.
Re: Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria by HungerBAD: 1:19am On Aug 30, 2016
Following

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria by dafuturis(m): 1:38am On Aug 30, 2016
An Osibanjo-Soludo ticket will be quite irresistible.
Re: Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria by naijaking1: 1:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Sir, but Buhari is a thief! Has always been.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria by menxer: 2:24am On Aug 30, 2016
dafuturis:
An Osibanjo-Soludo ticket will be quite irresistible.

Osibanjo-Soludo tag team makes more than common sense.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria by chriskosherbal(m): 3:04am On Aug 30, 2016
I see
Re: Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria by talktimi(m): 3:54am On Aug 30, 2016
Ade3000yrs:
[s]Here are reasons why who ever is against Buharri is a big thief and an enemy of Nigeria: Surely alot of people will come in disguise as if to empathize with the Nigerian economic plight shedding crocodile tears!! anybody who is against Buharri is a thief and would do far worse than Buharri Predecessor if in power!!! It is madness to co exist side by side with corruption. its like the sheep and cattle in the neighbourhood of the lions. Nigerians, use ur silly head and wake up, alot of the PDP are thieves who have stolen large sum of money and has flown them out of the country in their private jet on the inauguration of Buharri as the Nigerian President, there by crashing the Nigerian economy totally to frustrate and forestall Buharri's effort for restitution. They know that by the time hunger and poverty hit Nigeria hard and head long, 90% of Nigerians will soon be clamouring to Change the Change!! Former PDP Chairman Ogbulafor was right when he said during the Obasanjo regime that PDP will continue to rule Nigeria for the next 100yrs. for your info, Prof Charles Soludo, Obasanjo are still standing firm and in support of Buharri's effort. Come 2019. Oshinbanjo and Charles Soludo are the game changer and the enders game if you fools like vote your beloved PDP!! or fidifi!!! I am 100% in support of Buharri! I vote for pple of integrity and not PDP or APC or EFCC, NPN, or PDD nor UAC!!! Sanusi is only a failed and lousy clergy and religious leader looking for patronage and relevance that will never come among the Igbos. He insults the entire Yoruba race and tribe, lambast Obasanjo who is a respected elder states man, lambast President Muhammed Buharri, maintains an account to the tune of billions of Naira for an undisclosed persons, marries under age girls and call it religion, turn the Nigerian CBN with his useless and clueless cashless policy that has not helped Nigeria economy in anyway as Nigeria was not ripe for it. I hv looked into Sanusi's educational background and career portfolio and believe me, he is nothing anything near the pedegree of Charles Soludo, Goodluck Jonathan, Peter Odili, Deziani Madueke, Obiangeli Ezekwezili, Okonjo Iwealah; all who were brought to the political spot light by Obasanjo, yet igbos and the yorubas lambast obasanjo for been bias and unfair. Am shocked that Sanusi open his lousy mouth to lambast a great leader like Obasanjo!! Obasanjo preferred other tribes to occupy political offices instead of his own people so as not to be accused of been bias! Obasanjo does not hate his Yoruba people but only tries to demonstrate the features of a true leader for a greater national interest which he expect others to emulate!! The problem of insurgency in the North, Secession agitation in the East and militancy, killings and kidnapping in the South South of Nigeria is as a result of poor leadership problem. Obasanjo has paved way for alot of prominent politicians today especially 90% of the PDP party members and 45% of the APC members both the greatful ones and the ungreatful lots. Obasanjo gives you an oportunity when he sees something in you and helps you fan the ember but the out come of all the your effort at large depends on how well you play your card.
Obasanjo is my great mentor. A living African hero and legend and 100 time a leader that Sanusi will always dream to be but will never be. Open your eyes Nigerians, don't be fooled like a dummy in a puppet shop, grocery shop and ice cream shop. Nigeria is too big for any party to hold to Ransome but all efforts should be focused on the integrity of the individual or person in question. Obasanjo has never ascribed any egalitarian glory or praise to himself at any time but yet remains humble as we spew at him all our grievances as if he was our Jesus Christ or reverend father at confession. As our head resonate around Obasanjo, let's not forget the effort of General Abdulsalam Abubakar and General Ibrahim Babangida who found Obasanjo as an ideal leader of Federal and National Character to shoulder a National interest at the restoration of the Nigeria Democracy as at 1999. I plead with Nigerians to give Buharri the Benefit of doubt and peace of office to discharge his duty duityfully. Let the back talkers, back stabbers and black mailing fellows who have profited enmassed from the Nigerian government and political system and who have looted billions and carted away in private jets to some undisclosed foreign land like the #218 Billion Naira Abacha loots continue to plot their evil scheme that will never come to light nor see the light of the day against President Muhammed Buharri! The era of free and unwarranted money is over as Charles Soludo already described Nigerians to have been living on Borrowed robes for decades down to the era of oil boom! Buharri Era is only creating and paving way for a new set of billionaires who are smart and hard working as things and challenges are getting tougher by the day and as tough times demands tough men. Wake up Nigerians don't get easily dissuaded by the side. gold and diamonds don't grow nor litter on the streets, u dig and quarry the earth for it[/s].

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria by ephemm(m): 4:42am On Aug 30, 2016
I took time to read ur entire post before replying and I still don't get your point.

Sanusi is one of those who started the revolution against Jonathan and we all got him out of office with our votes.

If Sanusi had enriched himself, yet this government which won elections based on a major campaign to fight corruption has not brought up any allegation against him till when he speak up, then the government and it's party have failed Nigerians.

I don't always agree with Sanusi, but he has the right to criticise this government or any government.

I won't wait 16 years to kick out APC, 4 years is enough! I won't go back to PDP neither, there are several other parties in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria by amaben2020(m): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2016
Op, you mumu no be small
Re: Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria by dra1987(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2016
My dear writer u are on point but only that you emphasise too much on trying to make Obasonjo as a clean man, pls note this from today,all this men are ole barawo, is Obasonjo not part of PDP?I think the only obtion left for an ordinary Nigerians is to stand and say no to this old men,we need the youth to run this country.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria by Jengem: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2016
U mean buhari that like to eat forex in aso villa

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria by ificatchmodeh: 8:49am On Aug 30, 2016
Beautiful rubbish...no worry by 2019 your eyes go clear.you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Who Ever Is Against Buharri Is A Big Thief And An Enemy Of Nigeria by Bethelwealthy(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2016
If the suffering of Nigerians doesnt concern you.....
If the freedom to criticise an obviously and proven Solutionless govt makes you angry.....
If you find people frowning at bad policies that's ruining people's livelihood as corrption, Then clearly, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Navy Arrests Six Oil Thieves, Even As Militants Threaten / Is This The Best Residential Skyline In Sub-saharan Africa? / The Bloody Legacy Of Usman Dan Fodio (part 1) - By FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.