Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines (19787 Views)

Apologize to Kachikwu or Face Massive Attacks on Pipelines - AB Avengers Warns / Photos OF The Co-ordinator Of Attacks On Chevron & NNPC Pipelines In Delta / Soldiers Avert Attacks On Pipelines At Gulobokri, Ewele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by madridguy(m): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2016
You're absolutely correct bros, but left to me, I would advise PMB to let go. If you could recalled all this nonsense started when PMB wanted to start his anti-corruption crusade knowing fully their Otuoke error might end up inside INBOX, but with the latest revelation on how Ministry of Niger Delta has been rapped to death I believe the sane among them would know their real enemies.

God Almighty has put the enemies of Nigeria to shame so PMB should concentrate on other things before they start calling him another name.

My opinion though.

Progressive01:
It shall be well with our dear country.

Nevertheless, I think the sponsors developed cold feet after the revelations by "Cynthia Whyte" and decided to back pedal. Even though they denied it in the press, they knew their game was up hence beating a very hasty retreat- imagine all what has happened to the group within this short time after those Cynthia's statements!!

They even called Buhari Dear President. smh.

This is definitely gonna knock the winds out the sails of the Biafra agitators.

Again, it is well with our fatherland. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by ShootToKill: 7:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Why is the news not on their verified website . Abi is this one another propaganda cooked in inside Aisha's room. We all know Pro-dullard monsurudeens eats propaganda like amala. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by HMZi: 7:08am On Aug 30, 2016
BiafraIShere:
What a shame, So they could not even force the dullard to implement true fiscal federalism before capitulating?
you guys are always welcome to try 'again'...kikiki

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by modath(f): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2016
OsuIbo:
They be like ....

You are winkend... Have some sympathy nah.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Progressive01,

That part DEAR PRESIDENT made me chuckle seriously.. cheesy ... mehn , dis people led some fools to the junction of OYO and left them there.. cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by Izonpikin: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2016
Woohoo...goodnews finally... cool...let work begin... cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by Topam: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2016
Halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by sportskid(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2016
A welcome development, I just hope the website was not hacked sha, I believe this is best for all of us
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by emerged01(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2016
Abi dem wan restrategise? Security should not relax,they should allow crocodile to still smile until we are sure they are sincere.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by Izonpikin: 7:29am On Aug 30, 2016
QuotaSystem:
"'Dear' President Buhari"? shocked

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

So the 'almighty' scavengers became creek chickens at the sight of the crocodile smile? What a heart rending disappointment for the wailers and triPODS that were hoping the criminals would help them frustrate PMB's government and get the albino out of jail.

Can someone please check the heart condition of the scavengers noisiest and biggest supporters cktheluckyman and izonpikin grin? Those ones thought the scavengers were invincible and would not bow to military might and intelligence; the revelation by the Okahs and the smiling needle teeth of the approaching amphibian forces reduced the scavengers to humble peace seekers and genocide criers.

Let's be glad that at the end, wisdom, peace and the rule of law prevailed.
I wasn't hoping gmb's government is sabotaged..i was only up for resource control..which I will stand by anyday anytime..wether GEJ or gmb...and I also wanted the whole naija to know that we feed this goddamn nation and that when we choose to we pull the plugs...

Well...a cease fire is good for me too.. cool

Make I begin go rig.. cool

More money for me...

But take note that this struggle doesn't end here...any mumuism from buhari would bring back the uprising..weve suffered the economy enough... grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by DesChyko: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2016
I can see the reasons. Too much to risk with the enemy on their throats.

I was secretly hoping their agitations could force the government towards implementing true federalism.

Perhaps, we have to wait till when a mule-headed president is not in power to press demands.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=madridguy post=48914468]No winner in WAR. Thank you Avengers, for allowing peace. I think now the crocodile operation can be on developing ND region and not killing ourselves.

Peace is the only way to good development. [You must be a full fledged clown.Why do they cease now when fate is taking turn on them?Dey for continue and smell their yansh! Yeye avengers!]

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by Sweetle(f): 7:31am On Aug 30, 2016
Well, good news.

No more bombings and improved electricity.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by greatman247(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Businessideas:
This is big ups to our security boys. MEND and the Okah boys killed the NDA with just two press releases and passed on huge security intelligence to The Nigerian Security agencies, we knew it was just a matter of time before all of them get killed by the soldiers or rounded up to face prosecution. I think government should still go ahead and prosecute all of them and their political sponsors including GEJ (imagine a former president backing people to bring down his own nation) who was alleged to have even given them the name 'Avenger' shocked for economic crimes and murder of our innocent soldiers.
Anything short of this will mean that crime pays. These Ijaw boys messed up Big time and in fact, they made most Nigerians regret the day GEJ came to power on the trust of Nigerians in the North and South.

If na true Gej is behind them, then he bleeped up big time all because you lost an election? Its not suppose to be do or die affair. As for Avengers, this is great news. We Nigerian love your ceasefire. At least let Nigeria experience total peace and progress. I careless who becomes the president, just bring peace and progress to the stable.

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by DabuIIIT: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Businessideas:
This is big ups to our security boys. MEND and the Okah boys killed the NDA with just two press releases and passed on huge security intelligence to The Nigerian Security agencies, we knew it was just a matter of time before all of them get killed by the soldiers or rounded up to face prosecution. I think government should still go ahead and prosecute all of them and their political sponsors including GEJ (imagine a former president backing people to bring down his own nation) who was alleged to have even given them the name 'Avenger' shocked for economic crimes and murder of our innocent soldiers.
Anything short of this will mean that crime pays. These Ijaw boys messed up Big time and in fact, they made most Nigerians regret the day GEJ came to power on the trust of Nigerians in the North and South.
MENTAL

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by Sweetlemon(f): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2016
MILFangela:
Bloody effing cowards !! I thought they threatened to declare Niger Delta Republic on the 1st of October.

Their gut failed them when they got wind of the unprecedented amoount of ammunition and ordnance the Nigerian Army deployed the the Delta creeks in pursuance of Exercise Crocodile Smile.

Thank God common sense prevailed over them. The Nigerian Army had the intention of smashing them to smitherens and turning the whole Delta creeks to a huge military garrison

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=PentiumPro post=48914531]

While you were bombing government national assets in your region, did you consult foreign nations and have their approval? Why must foreign nations get involved with your foolish acts? [You are on point, my brother. Please, enlighten the fools!]

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by DabuIIIT: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2016
Jdesilentkiller:
That's good....... But still some heads need to roll.
You can't sabotage your nation a expect a slap on the wrist.
your head 1st
grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by Dannyset(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2016
Wow! I love this.
God bless everyone involved in this cease fire. To me, it's nt an act of cowardice but bravery.
God bless PYO
God bless the Nigerian Army
God bless PMB
God bless Niger Delta
And above all, God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless Mecheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by TippyTop(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2016
No amount of troop surge and simulation exercises will make you win the oil war;

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by symbianDON(m): 7:37am On Aug 30, 2016
na only smile crocodile don smile o.....what of if crocodile come laugh

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2016
Though I still believe that some people need to be prosecuted for economic terrorism, I welcome the return to sanity by the moronic scAvengers a welcome development.

However, the government MUST NOT concede ANYTHING to them in form of Amnesty or contract. Useless bunch of scalewags..

BTW I have been vindicated

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by ezan(m): 7:38am On Aug 30, 2016
porka:
The world oil juggernaut are done with making money off Nigeria at this time. The shale oil producers (plus regular) in the west and Arab oil moguls have decided to free up Nigeria. 

Watch as the price of oil tumbles below $34pb at the news of cessation of hostilities and planned addition of output form Nigeria. Then, they would find another oil producing country (maybe Venezuela) to disrupt. 

I like the way you think. Our people have no idea how the world works. Dem go dey worship "whitey" while getting ràpèd. We have a lot of work to do.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by MalcoImX: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2016
BiafraIShere:
What a shame, So they could not even force the dullard to implement true fiscal federalism before capitulating?
So, does it mean these people have forgotten about their 1st October independence declaration?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by modath(f): 7:39am On Aug 30, 2016
DesChyko:

I was secretly hoping their agitations could force the government towards implementing true federalism.

Perhaps, we have to wait till when a mule-headed president is not in power to press demands.

Really? You folks remain irredeemable.... Thought the scavengers were stronger than the NA and would disgrace Bubu.... song don change beat... yeyenatu. sad

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by OsuIbo: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2016
ShootToKill:
Why is the news not on their verified website . Abi is this one another propaganda cooked in inside Aisha's room. We all know Pro-dullard monsurudeens eats propaganda like amala. cheesy cheesy
Bwhahahahahaaaaa
This ipod lice is still waiting for verified news. Now that your ijaw masters have failed you once more. We expect you to take over the 'struggle' from them. Start blowing up all the infrastructres in iboland

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by dadaha: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2016
porka:
The world oil juggernaut are done with making money off Nigeria at this time. The shale oil producers (plus regular) in the west and Arab oil moguls have decided to free up Nigeria. 

Watch as the price of oil tumbles below $34pb at the news of cessation of hostilities and planned addition of output form Nigeria. Then, they would find another oil producing country (maybe Venezuela) to disrupt. 
exactly my thoughts, Nigeria has been under siege since discovery of oil and competition has been unfair.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by porka: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2016
modath:

The pain this news caused you two I'm sure will need divine intervention ... Una doh.. cool

What pain?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=sportskid post=48916173]Pleade read the real post from the website and don't mind the rubbish posted here in nairaland

http://www./2016/08/open-letter-to-mr-president.html?m=1

You can add there names as one word and end with a .org[ You need examine your reading cavity. What rubbish are you reffering to? You mean your uncultured boys learning moral which you failed to impact on them?]
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by Izonpikin: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2016
DesChyko:

if only core leaders of the Niger delta would stand up for it as well...if that fight is carried out unanimously by all in the region...one freaking reason why nigeri would never change..only a few are left to fight for the greater good of the masses whilst the many run and hide..

If all governors and senators of the south south were involved in this struggle alongside the citizens of the Niger delta true federalism will be achieved...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by ShootToKill: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2016
OsuIbo:
[s] Bwhahahahahaaaaa
This ipod lice is still waiting for verified news. Now that your ijaw masters have failed you once more. We expect you to take over the 'struggle' from them. Start blowing up all the infrastructres in iboland[/s]
Oblong moronudeens bore me.. grin

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Cease Attacks On Pipelines by olaolaking: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2016
mrvitalis:
First of all am happy they are now sensible

I just hope the negotiations won't in anyway include paying them any sort of money or awarding them any contract... Honestly I feel they should be tried, convicted and them given presidential pardon. ..

I also think the “OPERATION CROCODILE SILENTLY should continue as there are a lot of groups in the Niger Delta not just advangers, illegal oil bunkry and so small groups... We need to clean this groups out of the Niger Delta
I understand why the NDA called it genocide.. Because if u want to eradicate militancy in niger delta and it supply link Street cultizim then u will have to kill or imprison 70% of Niger Delta youths.. they see cultizim here as a way of life..

Well done the Nigerian army....

Which sensible?
They are coward Joo. The whole Nigeria beg them.They refuse instead, they were making empty thread to bomb 3rd mainland bridge and Aso rock. Now Nigerian no beg again. Let iron jam iron, they now change story

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

American Observers Say Nigerian Election Was Credible (Video) / Court Acquits Deji Adeyanju Of Murder / Frank Okiye: I Have Not Made Up My Mind To Dump APC Like Gov Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.