Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan (26172 Views)

Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself / Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
makydebbie:
angryhow will she explain to the children..
Very simple
Em children, na me kill your papa, him been make me vex.
Now that wasn't so hard was it
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by remikunle: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by summerflame(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Do u think Kanung is a Yoruba name?. Your brain is as dead as an impotent man joystick
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by makydebbie(f): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Vanillaskin:

Very simple
Em children, na me kill your papa, him been make me vex.
Now that wasn't so hard was it
if na me be the pikin I go chase am go hell firegrin
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Greenback: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
omonla555:

Useless idiot
SEUN OAM4J RULE 2
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by ArcToyin(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
makydebbie:
angryhow will she explain to the children..
NA her gbege b that. didnt she consider that before carrying the act.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by ArcToyin(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
Zenlife:

The day we traded away our traditional ancestral practice and values to borrowed alien religions and ways of life.

We shamefully became outcasted prodigal offsprings.

unfortunately, unpardonably pathetic.
Were there not quasi case before revival via alien religion?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Printing Of Fake Currencies: Couple, Retired Colonel Arrested In Lagos / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India / 17-year-old Girl Commits Suicide In Kano Over Mother’s Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.