Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] (27076 Views)

Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures / '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law / Comedian Seyi Law Attacked By Hoodlums In Lagos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by goshen26: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2016
ATTENTION!!!
Pls whoever knows *OKEZIE DEBORAH* ,who served in Cross River State should pls inform her that her discharge certificate had been picked up somewhere.
She should contact this number to get it - 08063638466.... Pls share until this info gets to her or someone who knows her..... Epp a friend!!!
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by SugarPlum8: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2016
He looks ugly
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by Rizmo(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2016
After men go say girls no fine.
Imagine say Seyi Law na girl...
no man for tell am "hw far"
cheesy grin
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by Destined2win: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2016
rummeh:
cheesy.... I knew I would see rubbish and I still viewed the thread.... Shame on me....

hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by Destined2win: 10:15am On Aug 30, 2016
goshen26:
ATTENTION!!!
Pls whoever knows *OKEZIE DEBORAH* ,who served in Cross River State should pls inform her that her discharge certificate had been picked up somewhere.
She should contact this number to get it - 08063638466.... Pls share until this info gets to her or someone who knows her..... Epp a friend!!!

Try and search the name on FB, and see if you'd see such names, then you can start by checking any of them that looks like a corper to you

1 Like

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by Kobicove(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2016
A very ugly woman...Yuck!
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by haywhy911(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2016
prettysolid:
But do you know most gay people in nigeria are from that side, you ask which side? OK see the side

Idris Boborisky
Bisi Alimi
KEHINDE BADEMOSI
JOHN ADENIYI
JOHN ADEWOYE
most "well-known" gay people,dear. There are closet gay people in every region.
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by onward4life(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2016
vintino:

Op and Mod.. .....

Check my message for you guys down

Guy I like this 4 hawk pics. nice one

1 Like

Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by fortunateice(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2016
Naso craze dey start, if you don't believe me ask denrele
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by jordinsparkles(f): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2016
See as he wowo like ape. undecided
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by opcon(f): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2016
na so e dey start
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by okikiosibodu(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2016
vintino:

Op and Mod.. .....

Check my message for you guys down
Lol brother , you de very gan-an o. SeyiLaw has a lot of fans, I am on of his die-hard fans. I enjoy and respect his skills in code-mixing and code-switching. I never get bored of watching/listening his comedies over and over again
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by Lexusgs430: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2016
rummeh:
cheesy.... I knew I would see rubbish and I still viewed the thread.... Shame on me....

Shame on me too
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by greatex(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
rummeh:
plus me..... shame on us
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by Nathkem01(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Richking98:
Lolx

If dis guy is born a girl.
She wul ave been so ugly..#no beefing tho.
as he born a boy unko? He still ugly
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by Talentprince(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2016
laughing.the gal ugly
Re: Comedian Seyi Law Transforms To A Lady [PICS] by bueabae(f): 1:45pm On May 24, 2017
this babe wey I dey see fyn ooo...could have added a litt make-up for final touch up...on a more serious not sha, over ugly di work seyi law...lmao

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eberechi Eze Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle / Uchenna Nnanna Kissing Her Husband To Mark 3rd Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / DJ Spinall And DJ Cuppy In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.