Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

How Do You Feel When You Had Your First Child? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Do You Feel When You Had Your First Child? (463 Views)

Emir Of Kano's Daughter, Shahida Sanusi Welcome Her First Child / How Do You Feel When You Transfer Money To Someone And Was Not Acknowledged? / How Do You Feel About Horn Africans (somalis/ethiopians/eritreans)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When You Had Your First Child? by ephy6774(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2016
l could remember when l had my first child, l looked at myself and said, yah! l am a man it's time for party. l looked at the baby looked at my wife several times and burst into laughter. The stress one went through during the labouring period is enormous, even the screening from the labour room create fear into mans heart. Even the way those nurses send one errand during that time is another thing. So how do you feel when your had yours?
Re: How Do You Feel When You Had Your First Child? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Speechless, thankful , joyful & happy forever

(1) (Reply)

Why Was 9ja Omitted ???? / Startling DNA Discovery: Ancient Greeks Could Have Built Famous Terracotta Army / What Did I Need To Know About Marriage From Your Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.