Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) (56741 Views)

Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Millionaire Shows Off His Money On Facebook / Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by dopedealer(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Money miss road. Useless thing
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by doovers(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
lolawilliams:
Let the FEDS tell it. It really isn't his

Rick Ross fan spotted cheesy
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by shiimah: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[size=24pt]This was d type of life Kanu was living with Biafrans contributions. If you're still deceived watch a Nairalander's video Biafra exposed [/size]grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8& (prt1)
lol... Wetin concern kanu with this? Olofofo everywia
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Looks more like Ghana
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by HMZi: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
Maga,e don pay,
Shout hallelujah oh oh oh oh oh oh!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by HMZi: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
dopedealer:
Money miss road. Useless thing
in reality,money no dey miss road..if u work,u chop..quit the hate..politicians own worse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by iamord(m): 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
this dude is a big f00l, if he is really a Nigerian based in Ghana displaying his yahoo/sakawa money like this... he just raised eyebrow and will make things harder for his compatriots coming to make a living.. this is who you go about spoiling your countries name everywhere you go and later you will cry fowl saying *xenophobia!! they hate us!!!* mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by planetx: 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
sukkot:
grin hey at least some poor people go chop
Don't know why anybody will criticize this act, some even saying they won't touch his blood money cheesy. At least looking at the surrounding those people would be praying for him for this unexpected manna from heaven.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Yehman(m): 2:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Anytarn post=48925420][/quote]
I would be lying if I posit that the thought to ignored you did not cross my mind.
Nonetheless I believe it is instructive to temper the hallucinatory fantasies your likes are expressing ubiquitously all over the place.
Received wisdom has it that you don't appoint yourself a judge in your own case. Or put in another way, communication works by feedback. Reactions should authenticate actions. It pains me heavily when I see a young supposed leader like u embracing old, tired and pretentious ideas. All the noise and bragging about PMB turning Nigeria into an el dorado of sorts and killing corruption have died down in the face of job losses, closed businesses, poverty and of course technical recession according to some people.
Just imagine what all these propaganda laden APC supporters like u would have been saying since May 29th 2015 had GEJ continued in office.
Reality has humbled a lot of reasonable APC supporters whereas the brainwashed ones like u continue to brag and make noise in the open just to save face while they wail silently and in pain with empty pockets and bank accounts in the privacy of their rooms and offices for those wey still get work.
What would I have been saying today if I had joined in spreading such wicked lies and propaganda considering the situation of things in Nigeria today?
Next excuse you will generate is that the previous administration squandered the oil money and that oil price dropped in international market. What about the Illegal mark up the present administration put up to generate extra funds...
*9% tax on calls/sms (for instance, you pay 90naira on every 1000 worth of airtime u recharged)
*Fuel subsidy (we saved 1.4trillion from fuel subsidy in 5months; Osibanjo asserted)
*50naira bank charge on every transfer/payment
*Should I talk about naira devaluation? (From 197 to 345)
*Over 50% increase in custom and clearing duty following the new duty rate @ 313naira to $1 value of goods.
Space may not allow me to enumerate all here.

Bro, Integrity is digital in nature, it is either you have it or you don't. There is no middle ground.
Well, The world is watching to see how long this head of steam built on propaganda and sensationalism by APC apparatchiks would last.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ne0w1zarD:
Watch as this young Nigerian multi-millionaire throwing money in the air made everyone go crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rirgqx69uQc

blood money. 2morow una go hear say e don dey madt for street.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ne0w1zarD:
Watch as this young Nigerian multi-millionaire throwing money in the air made everyone go crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rirgqx69uQc

He is GHANAIAN..
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Yehman(m): 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=Anytarn post=48925420][/quote]
I would be lying if I posit that the thought to ignored you did not cross my mind.
Nonetheless I believe it is instructive to temper the hallucinatory fantasies your likes are expressing ubiquitously all over the place.
Received wisdom has it that you don't appoint yourself a judge in your own case. Or put in another way, communication works by feedback. Reactions should authenticate actions. It pains me heavily when I see a young supposed leader like u embracing old, tired and pretentious ideas. All the noise and bragging about PMB turning Nigeria into an el dorado of sorts and killing corruption have died down in the face of job losses, closed businesses, poverty and of course technical recession according to some people.
Just imagine what all these propaganda laden APC supporters like u would have been saying since May 29th 2015 had GEJ continued in office.
Reality has humbled a lot of reasonable APC supporters whereas the brainwashed ones like u continue to brag and make noise in the open just to save face while they wail silently and in pain with empty pockets and bank accounts in the privacy of their rooms and offices for those wey still get work.
What would I have been saying today if I had joined in spreading such wicked lies and propaganda considering the situation of things in Nigeria today?
Next excuse you will generate is that the previous administration squandered the oil money and that oil price dropped in international market. What about the Illegal mark up the present administration put up to generate extra funds...
*9% tax on calls/sms (you pay 90naira on every 1000 worth of airtime u recharged)
*Fuel subsidy removal (we saved 1.4trillion from fuel subsidy in 5months; Osibanjo affirmed)
*50naira bank charge on every transfer/payment received via bank account
*Should I talk about naira devaluation? (From 197 to 345)
*Over 50% increase in custom and clearing duty following the new duty rate @ 313naira to $1 value of goods.
Space may not allow me to enumerate all here.

Bro, Integrity is digital in nature, it is either you have it or you don't. There is no middle ground.
Well, The world is watching to see how long this head of steam built on propaganda and sensationalism by APC apparatchiks would last.
I may not sacrifice my precious time to reply you on this matter again
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
youmour:
Sakawa
abeg u fit give Insight about those sakawa boys?
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by danosky91(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
K
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by gbemoh: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yehman:
Hmmmm! For this wicked economy, The guy sell human parts abi wetin?
But, I don't understand, throwing money from old model Honda CR-V. The car alone shows that the guys is a...someone should help me and complete the sentence grin

BUHARI sef!

How Buhari take enter this issue.... It's not even Nigeria.
Jumping to conclusions is in born, oya jump dey go.....
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by hamrof(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
The moment when him village witches locate him and add positive to negative in his life...he will wake up from his slumber
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by sukkot: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
planetx:
Don't know why anybody will criticize this act, some even saying they won't touch his blood money cheesy. At least looking at the surrounding those people would be praying to him for this unexpected manna from heaven.
exactly bro lolzzz
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Humanbeingyahoocom(f): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
With d car number and the taxi around,it shows dat it is from ghana
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Clone2020(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Watch the video around 0:37 seconds and you will notice an Hausa man wearing a white dress watching the madness around him while his hands are folded behind his back. The people are generally unfazed by money and that's why I like doing business with them. Nothing stops him from rushing to the ground to pick up money like others, but he probably figured that the few hundred naira he would pick up (while probably staining his dress) wouldn't make any life changing impact.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by zinaunreal(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
He's not Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
zinaunreal:
He's not Nigerian.
He is but based in ghana
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Mypeople2(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Eh! The little money he just msid that is what he is throwing away... Little kids every where. My people how much has the 7th richest man in the world throw away since he came to Nigeria ?
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Mypeople2(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Eh! The little money he just made that is what he is throwing away... Little kids every where. My people how much has the 7th richest man in the world throw away since he came to Nigeria ?
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Lexxyburg(m): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Deskid Wayne... based in Ghana, he slays. he's the guy smoking with dollar notes some days ago.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by marcjoe(m): 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
jeloser:
he is not Nigerian..dey call him money moneybeast

He is a nigerian... Infact he is from warri..
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
marcjoe:

All correct.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by eben123(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bro am not that sure that deskid Wayne money is gotten from Yahoo with his pictures that I saw on Facebook, he his either into drugs or ritual, most of dem just use Yahoo to cover up themselves.. Bro oyinbo sef don wise, deskid Wayne get money sote na counting machine he dey use count him money.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by eben123(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
marcjoe:

Buh currently based in Ghana right ??
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Evakinqz: 11:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Micheezy7:

Watched this long time ago... His IG name : Upforthemoney
so you self don first me locate am... grin
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by Evakinqz: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
blingxx:

this is obviously a yahoo boy hitting jackpot recently.. nothing more .am very sure that money won't last a year undecided
it doest really matter bro, the truth is he has money more dan both of us..

Just him me locate this dude nd stop being a hater..
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by luvme0702: 6:09am On Aug 31, 2016
He is an armed robber.
Re: Nigerian Millionaire Throwing Money In The Air (pics, Video) by leoniel(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2016
[sub][/sub]NOLLYWOOD tins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Piggybank Or Cowrywise / Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.