Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation (6577 Views)

Regina Chukwu In Cleavage-Baring Flowing Gown (Photos) / See The Guy Who Broke The !6 Yr Old Actress, Reginal Daniel's V!rginity [PHOTO] / Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More Seductive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Akotech(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2016
This photo makes e SMH, Seriously I don't know if this picture was photoshopped or something but if this dog lived in my street, the ladies here would have stolen it long ago (I'm serious). Lol.

http://www.koredeblog.com/2016/08/checkout-dog-with-flowing-brazilian.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by raph101(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Ladies see what you are crying for....

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by yemoxyl(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2016
shocked
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by moonnstar(f): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2016
I no like dog,bt dis 1 fyn

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Zhaligkeer(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
moonnstar:
Chuckles

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by anullihappie: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Doggy abeggy com gee m weavon may I fix

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Qualer: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
moonnstar:

abeg forget the dog... you get fyne eyes joor.. all i want to do right now is to look into those eyes in close quarters.... in the dark! cool wink
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by moonnstar(f): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Qualer:

abeg forget the dog... you get fyne eyes joor.. all i want to do right now is to look into those eyes in close quarters.... in the dark! cool wink
truth be say I blush,well well sotey my chin turn black.thanks
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by moonnstar(f): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Qualer:

truth be say I blush,well well sotey my chin turn black.
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Smellymouth: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
How naija ladies look at the dog ...

[img]http://media./media/mhqjCzkoVkhCo/giphy.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by moonnstar(f): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Zhaligkeer:

Chuckles
no be only,cuddle join.(I cnt acess my mail)
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Qualer: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
moonnstar:
truth be say I blush,well well sotey my chin turn black.thanks

welcome dear..... still wanna look into those eyes in close quarters... inbox me address sharply! grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by moonnstar(f): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Qualer:

welcome dear..... still wanna look into those eyes in close quarters... inbox me address sharply! grin grin grin
add. Me on bbm,33516982
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by moonnstar(f): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
Qualer:

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by AlienStar: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Cutie little thing
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by stubbornman(m): 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
And to think some ladies will start crushing on the dog

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
moonnstar:
add. Me on bbm,33516982
You gave him your pin. Would you please give me your needle?
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by moonnstar(f): 10:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wiztonero:
You gave him your pin. Would you please give me your needle?
u are funny

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Toluwani113: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
This one na d real AJA 4!
grin
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by axortedbabe(f): 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

smellymouth am officially in love with u,can u be my nl bf?...pls pardon my poor "chyking" skill..
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by GeeGee98: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
God forbid!
What an ugly dog, I'd rather go on a low cut.
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Smellymouth: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2016
axortedbabe:
smellym.outh am officially in love with u,can u be my nl bf?...pls pardon my poor "chyking" skill..

Axorted,Your "chyking" skill is not bad... grin

In the voice of Falz,"Azorted,you are ofishially my Azorted in my pot of Soup==>(fuku,abordi,ringroad,kpomo,shaki,floater) grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4175839_buka_jpega6a883f5c27a06911514e1e6bec4354c

Izz nut a simpu sturvs, even me doeshunt haff the skillz you haff..

YELS,I wills.."

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by SAMBARRY: 6:37am On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Axorted,Your "chyking" skill is not bad... grin

In the voice of Falz,"Azorted,you are ofishially my Azorted in my pot of Soup==>(fuku,abordi,ringroad,kpomo,shaki,floater) grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4175839_buka_jpega6a883f5c27a06911514e1e6bec4354c

Izz nut a simpu sturvs, even me doeshunt haff the skillz you haff..

YELS,I wills.."

me nko? tongue
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Smellymouth: 6:40am On Aug 31, 2016
SAMBARRY:
me nko? tongue

Iya wura,I still haff nt see yhur sezzy pishure tongue grin cheesy
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by SAMBARRY: 6:46am On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Iya wura,I still haff nt see yhur sezzy pishure tongue grin cheesy
i don't have sezy pishore grin
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Smellymouth: 6:46am On Aug 31, 2016
SAMBARRY:
i don't have sezy pishore grin

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by SAMBARRY: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

LMao grin

Here you go grin

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Smellymouth: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2016
SAMBARRY:
LMao grin

Here you go grin

Daris not your real face jare tongue

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2016
Qualer:

abi na D fine booobsi u dey eye grin
Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

very true grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by Qualer: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2016
Jarizod:
abi na D fine booobsi u dey eye grin

bia! take ya time o!

Re: Checkout The Dog With Flowing "Brazilian Hair" Who Broke The Internet Sensation by SAMBARRY: 8:25am On Aug 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Daris not your real face jare tongue
LMao grin

DO YOU want to know my REAL face more than me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Trash NBA Legend, Kobe Bryant For Kissing His Daughter. / Artists- Tipsy Is 5 Times Hotter Than Tiwa Savage / Lol!!! See This Three Generation Photo That Got People Talking (Stupid?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.