Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

10 Things I Must Tell My Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things I Must Tell My Son (555 Views)

I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things I Must Tell My Son by Tempsokes(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2016
1. It's more important to be right than to be popular.
2. You're never too old or too young to learn something new.
"Apply yourself to instruction and intern to words of knowledge.
3. Life is shorter than you think, so make everyday count.
4. Optimism pays , pessimism doesn't
...... "but if we hope for what we do not see we eagerly wait for it with patience (Romans 8:25)
5. Pride goes before a fall...... stay humble.
6. It pays to be respectful, so treat everybody like you'd want to be treated if you were in their shoes.
7. Hard work pays tremendous dividends.... so the time to get busy is now.
8. It's important to know when not to give up
.... "though a righteous man falls 7 tyms, he will get up, but the wicked will stumble into rains (prov 24:16)
9. You can control the direction of your thoughts and you should
10. Since you will inevitably become more like your friends.... choose your friends wisely.
... "the sooner you learn that character really matters, the sooner you'll earn the respect of your peers and yourself.
11. Prayer is more powerful than you think.... so if u need something ask GOD!
....."GOD'S help is always available, but it is only given to those who seek it.
12. Jesus offers the gift of eternal life.... and the rest is up to you.
Re: 10 Things I Must Tell My Son by ammyluv2002(f): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2016
Awesome

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Stop Doing These / Make Your Teeth Pure White With These Few Steps! / I Am Amazed When Women Hurriedly Say "Yes" To Proposals- Jumoke Adenowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.