Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

5 Insidious "Gifts" You "May" Gift Your Unborn While You Propose Or Say "I DO" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Insidious "Gifts" You "May" Gift Your Unborn While You Propose Or Say "I DO" (560 Views)

What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / Guess The Sex Of Your Unborn Child With These Few Old Wives Tales/tips / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Insidious "Gifts" You "May" Gift Your Unborn While You Propose Or Say "I DO" by daewoorazer(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2016
There are insidious traits or attributes you gift your unborn right on the very day a man goes on his knees to propose OR that day you say I DO!
Its high time we understood the gimmicks, don’t make mistakes generations to come will blame you for!

Now don’t grab any popcorn, You won’t like these, trust me! As you may wanna have a rethink on that damsel, or that cute guy you love with all your heart! sad

1. Dad/Mom: yes, you heard me right. I know you are saying “and so?” right now but darling, there is more to it. Now sit down and relax. Think of it from this perspective, children don’t in any way determine no attribute of their parents. They arrive this cruel world with their parents wrapped in a package, until they are of age, that is when the gift gets unwrapped and then they realize their father is tall, fat, hairy etc.
Don’t be deceived, unlike children, your children aint no package because you can before hand predict the possible genetic xteristics and phenotypes of your child; it aint far fetched. In most cases if its not majorly from you, it is from your spouse or your parent/spouse’s parents. Now to the crux of the matter, if you marry an intelligent wife, trust me, there is a 50% chance your kid is intelligent, this is a genetic case. However not, don’t be deceived by mthe statement - “phenotypic characters aint transferrable”, if the mother or father of your spouse is lazy, dirty, short-tempered or wayward, there is equally a chance your kids inherit some if not all. So, by now I hope you know the choice of your mate is not directly affecting you alone, it does affect your kids too, even your family members. You don’t want the father of your child disrespecting your very own father!
If children were to be given a chance to call through to their dads on the day of proposal, I know some kids will yell “Dad, get the bleep off your knee, I don’t want that kinda mother”. This could be in the other way though.

2. Rhesus Factor: this is a very sensitive question, I need your maximum attention. Do you remember those days when men were men, ladies were virgins and stones were used for igniting fire, civilization was at its lowest. There is this term in my language called “ABIKU”. Abiku(s) are referred to as child(ren) given birth to during a condition where the mother goes through many consecutive still births or perhaps birth them alive but give up the ghost in short periods. This mostly occurs after a successful first child has been born. So the general belief is that when one child dies, it is that same child that’s gonna reincarnate and enter the mother’s womb to be born again and die; the process continues.
This is nothing but a sham! As much as I wouldn’t wanna go all “geeky” on you, I still have to let you in on some terms. Rhesus factor is that + or – thing written beside your blood group. Rhesus factor is a protein present on the surface of red blood cells. Not everyone has it, if you have, you are +ve, else, -ve. When a rhesus +ve man decides to marry a –ve woman, this condtion most times occurs as the child unborn may either inherit the rhesus or not. But when the child does, the first pregnancy may be successfully carried and delivered by the mother, but subsequent ones can surely be unpredictably fatal. The –ve mother when carrying a positive child, her body senses (Rh sensitization) the protein in the baby’s blood as “harmful objects” hence develop antibodies against her own unborn. This may terminate the pregnancy and even if the child survives till birth, thre could be complications as – yellowing of the skin and whites of the eyes (jaundice). This explains the condition when you see some individuals with very yellow eyes, you can hardly distinguish the white part of the eyes from the black part. Although this is avoidable via vaccines.
But why let love blind you to let your kids go through this? Your child may be a born model, this kinda condition shatters he/her dreams.

3. Genotype: I won’t say more on this, if you still want your children to bear the unimaginable pains and stigmas attached to individuals carrying hemoglobin SS/SC/CC, don’t bother before you propose or accept that proposal. If you have questions, pm or quote me here.
#SayNoToHemoglobinSSstigmatization

4. Look/Beauty: easily said, marry a beauty deficient man/woman and probably reduce the chances your kids are gonn be cute! Listen well, everything is but built on chance. Why not increase your luck by marrying a cute spouse? I aint saying BBs (beauty without brains) o.

5. Family diseases: I have to use that layman word. Yes, I respect our ancestors on this. In the olden days, you cannot just pick a random girl to present to your parent for marriage like we do today, NO! Our ancestors then must know their family lineage, at least four generations from your spouse’s. this is not because they are selfish or strict, they wanna know if such family breeds certain illnesses or conditions. Our ancestors may not be penned, but I give them this. I wont go into details but I believe you understand this, before you buy that ring, do your background check

I am daewoorazer
written and compiled by same

DONT MIND MY LONG EPISTLE, ITS WORTH IT!

cc: Lalasticlala, seun
Comman read this before you go on your knees to propose!

Source: http://voicedit..com.ng/2016/12/5-insidious-gifts-you-gift-your-unborn.html

(1) (Reply)

Most People Will still Fail This Simple Logical Question... / Is Wedding Necessary? / Ever Been Deceived By Your Eyes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.