Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,545 members, 7,958,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Types Of Relationships - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Types Of Relationships (581 Views)

The Sad Reality Of Incestuous Relationships.a Must Read!!! / Why Relationships Fail / Playful Relationships : Yes Or No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Relationships by wozniacki(f): 4:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Relationships nowadays involve more than two persons of opposite sexes. It now involves one male, one female, one hoe, one side chic, one Ex trying to mess it up and one friend secretly hoping it ends.
Partnership is now mistaken for relationship. People are now confused about what they are into.
Below are different types of relationships to help you update your status:
1. In a relationship: This is a "serious" relationship between a two persons that love themselves. This type usually leads to marriage or... A break up.

2. It's complicated: Just as the name implies, it's actually complicated to explain but I'll try.
This is usually an on/off relationship, an undefined relationship or a relationship that is over but one party has refused to let go. Other times, it starts off with "let's just be friends and see where it leads" while you continue having sex. Well, sex can be the final destination in this case. At a point of person gets so involved and begins to think they are actually in a relationship.

3. In an open relationship: A lot of people believe this type involves two persons who agree to be "dating" (people prefer to use "dating" instead of "having sex"wink but are free to " date" other people. In my own little opinion, I think almost everybody is involved in this type of relationship. Infact, this is the relationship in vogue.

4. Single: A typical Nigerian man become single when he needs to mingle with another specie of women. I wonder how 85 percent of these men is single and 80 percent of the women is in a relationship. With who? Who is deceiving who?. Which brings me to this conclusion: whoever isn't married, is single! No other relationship status matters!

5. Friends with benefits: This is the type where one person gives sex and the other gives money or other goodies in return. It's a business transactions with high negotiate techniques. There's usually an understanding between the persons involved.
Surprisingly, this type of relationships get too serious and end up in...

Read more here:
www.peacedike.com
Re: Types Of Relationships by Ghost01(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
wozniacki:
Relationships nowadays involve more than two persons of opposite sexes. It now involves one male, one female, one hoe, one side chic, one Ex trying to mess it up and one friend secretly hoping it ends.
Partnership is now mistaken for relationship. People are now confused about what they are into.
Below are different types of relationships to help you update your status:
1. In a relationship: This is a "serious" relationship between a two persons that love themselves. This type usually leads to marriage or... A break up.

2. It's complicated: Just as the name implies, it's actually complicated to explain but I'll try.
This is usually an on/off relationship, an undefined relationship or a relationship that is over but one party has refused to let go. Other times, it starts off with "let's just be friends and see where it leads" while you continue having sex. Well, sex can be the final destination in this case. At a point of person gets so involved and begins to think they are actually in a relationship.

3. In an open relationship: A lot of people believe this type involves two persons who agree to be "dating" (people prefer to use "dating" instead of "having sex"wink but are free to " date" other people. In my own little opinion, I think almost everybody is involved in this type of relationship. Infact, this is the relationship in vogue.

4. Single: A typical Nigerian man become single when he needs to mingle with another specie of women. I wonder how 85 percent of these men is single and 80 percent of the women is in a relationship. With who? Who is deceiving who?. Which brings me to this conclusion: whoever isn't married, is single! No other relationship status matters!

5. Friends with benefits: This is the type where one person gives sex and the other gives money or other goodies in return. It's a business transactions with high negotiate techniques. There's usually an understanding between the persons involved.
Surprisingly, this type of relationships get too serious and end up in...

Read more here:
www.peacedike.com
The bolded is olosho business simplified, and not sex with benefits.

BTW, Types of Straight Relationships is a better topic for this thread of yours, methinks ...

(1) (Reply)

Many People Are Caught In This Act / Woman Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Mum / Warning!!! Don't Get Married (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.