Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

j - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / j (1214 Views)

Ugezu J. Ugezu For President 2019 / 1899 Letter Of Mrs.t.j.dennis, Missionary In Igboland Reveals Facts About Ndigbo / EXPOSE: ASO ROCK Under Evil Spirit - J-berger's Staff, Others Confess (2) (3) (4)

j by Free36(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
H

Re: j by squarelead(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
May God save Nigeria
Re: j by KingsCity: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
I can see you dont have respect for your elders. That is why you writing all this trash

Free36:
[s]It's a pity that a former president will sponsor a group of militant to bring down the economy of his country. When I heard about the Intelligence report stating that Jonathan was the one sponsoring the Niger Delta Avengers, i thought it was another propaganda to bring Jonathan to his kneels.

But with the past event and the current event, It's clear that Jonathan sponsor the so called Niger Delta Avengers.

Asari-Dokubo:: This man promise so many things like bringing down the country if Jonathan ever lose. It's clear that Asari-Dokubo is working for Jonathan. Since Niger Delta Avengers have started their criminal activities, this man is no where to be found. He is silent about it and it seems he is on exile

Jonathan:: This is the immediate past President. The Niger Delta Avengers keeps carrying this criminal activities out in his region yet this man did not condemn the criminal activity. He didn't even call them to dialogue with the government and stop inflicting suffering on Nigerians.

After the break away faction from the Niger Delta Avengers, they name Jonathan as their sponsor. Mr former president denied the allegation within 48 hours if not 24hrs. This show that Mr former president is following the Niger Delta Avengers activity and sees nothing bad to address about it but he is quick to speak on the Niger Delta Avengers when he was accused.

Within a week of the accusation, Niger Delta monarch started pushing for dialogue. Condemning the NDA activities. Where were they before Jonathan was accused of sponsoring the NDA??

After declaring Operation Crocodile Smile, some of the militant in the region were killed and some arrested. Withing a day or two, the military raise claim that Asari-Dokubo has been injured. The NDA denied the report.

My fellow Nairalander, what is the connection between the Avengers and Asari-Dokubo? ?

Finally, After two days the Avengers declare cease fire. Does that mean their leader Asari-Dokubo and Jonathan has been busted? ??

This clearly shows that JONATHAN and Asari-Dokubo has a lot to say about this Militant .

Thanks.[/s]
Re: j by Free36(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
KingsCity:

I can see you dont have respect for your elders. That is why you writing all this trash

Elders playing with my future and that of the unborn Generation. .

Keep suffering while your elders are playing with your life.

Am living my life and Elders are living their own life.

Re: j by mykemiley(f): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hunger talk....kpele ooo
Re: j by ificatchmodeh: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2016

Re: j by Abeymills(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ode ewedu brain zombi ur entire generation n bubuhari can't arrest gudluck yeye dey smell
Re: j by Free36(m): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Abeymills:
Ode ewedu brain zombi ur entire generation n bubuhari can't arrest gudluck yeye dey smell

Just like your Mandela *kanu* can't be arrested. Am not new to this.

Have share my thought. Am not here to quarrel. But don't mention my generation next time. Thanks
Re: j by cyberguy72(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
@Op why not go and arrest GEJ yourself u re free oo ODE!
Re: j by Businessideas: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Free36:
It's a pity that a former president will sponsor a group of militant to bring down the economy of his country. When I heard about the Intelligence report stating that Jonathan was the one sponsoring the Niger Delta Avengers, i thought it was another propaganda to bring Jonathan to his kneels.

But with the past event and the current event, It's clear that Jonathan sponsor the so called Niger Delta Avengers.

Asari-Dokubo:: This man promise so many things like bringing down the country if Jonathan ever lose. It's clear that Asari-Dokubo is working for Jonathan. Since Niger Delta Avengers have started their criminal activities, this man is no where to be found. He is silent about it and it seems he is on exile

Jonathan:: This is the immediate past President. The Niger Delta Avengers keeps carrying this criminal activities out in his region yet this man did not condemn the criminal activity. He didn't even call them to dialogue with the government and stop inflicting suffering on Nigerians.

After the break away faction from the Niger Delta Avengers, they name Jonathan as their sponsor. Mr former president denied the allegation within 48 hours if not 24hrs. This show that Mr former president is following the Niger Delta Avengers activity and sees nothing bad to address about it but he is quick to speak on the Niger Delta Avengers when he was accused.

Within a week of the accusation, Niger Delta monarch started pushing for dialogue. Condemning the NDA activities. Where were they before Jonathan was accused of sponsoring the NDA??

After declaring Operation Crocodile Smile, some of the militant in the region were killed and some arrested. Withing a day or two, the military raise claim that Asari-Dokubo has been injured. The NDA denied the report.

My fellow Nairalander, what is the connection between the Avengers and Asari-Dokubo? ?

Finally, After two days the Avengers declare cease fire. Does that mean their leader Asari-Dokubo and Jonathan has been busted? ??

This clearly shows that JONATHAN and Asari-Dokubo has a lot to say about this Militant .

God bless you. My point exactly!! This country has unpatriotic element leading us for 6 years and pretended until he was kicked out of power with the people votes

Re: j by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Businessideas:
tongue tongue tongue tongue

God bless you. My point exactly!! This country has unpatriotic element leading us for 6 years and pretended until he was kicked out of power with the people votes

what exactly is stopping you or the op or your incompetent dullard in aso rock from arresting him? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: j by Funlordjnr: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Abeymills:

OWU don almost kill dis one!

See as him dey vex for both the o.p, buhari and even the ebele none of which even sabi am? Sorry oh.........
Re: j by tdbankplc: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Shebi u be nigerian, NL won't help u with a petition. Do the needful so he can be arrested.
Re: j by princemillla(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
chukwudi44:

what exactly is stopping you or the op or your incompetent dullard in aso rock from arresting him? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

PA chuckwudi where you go since shocked
Re: j by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
In as much as you the OP are entitled to your own opinion, you need to have material evidence before you make such heavy and dangerous claims.

You could land in jail for making such wild and utterly spurious allegations.

Re: j by IVORY2009(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
come and arrest him na, the day Jonathan will be arrested by Buhari hmm, dat day a full grown war will be decleared, tell Buhari to dare it

See a Ghanaian response to a Kenyan Tweet about Mark Zuckerberg's Visit / Those Who Pleaded Guilty Are EFCC Hired Liars: Patience Jonathan / Hillary Clinton: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Financing The ISIS