Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship (11946 Views)

Five Kinds Of Girls You Should Avoid As A Bachelor Looking To Settle Down / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / Couple Welcome Twins After 11 Years Of Marriage And 22 Years Of Friendship. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Bolade005: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
TV01:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bolade005 got it exactly right when he described her as a "jonzer". Read her below, then follows a description of the fine boy she is dating cheesy cheesy

So he has inter-alia;
1. Anger management issues undecided
2. An unforgiving spirit grin
3. Lacks humor tongue (what man or woman can live with that )
4. Is not "enlightened" grin
5. Is immature and a sulker cheesy
6. Relatively thick, as Free' intellectual deficiency has been repeatedly exposed up in here cool
7. Is short and physically unappealing

Freecocoa' definition of a fine boy grin grin grin grin. Well she got the "boy" part right grin grin grin. Not just a jonzer, but a jonzer in overdrive, a jonzer with a jonzer superhero cape grin. grin. You see in context jonzer is just another term for liar. With all your mouth, you let someone you don't even like or truly respect put himself in you undecided. And you even had the gall to imply I'd be interested in that grin grin grin

She even went on about "forcing the marriage". The type that will forcibly marry a man frustrate him, leave him, and then tag him an abuser to justify her wickedness. I laugh as I see her come up in here and try and whip up male interest and attention with her fake personna grin. Not just desperate, beyond desperate, but also ugly and thick, and an inveterate liar.

But we know Freecocoa in here. I didn't originally respond as I wanted her to enjoy her warm glow grin. I even liked her post. Perhaps you thought you'd appropriate the smoke assorted husband snatchers, gleeful divorcees and caretakers turned wives were throwing up. Past hurts huh cool. I already schooled you lot that physical references can't hurt a confident man, let alone a physically fit (read hot cool) man.

So, the remark about me being a hypocrite, as ever, I challenge you or anyone else to show where I have ever made a hypocritical remark or contradictory post on NL. Do so and I will eat crow - however much you choose to serve me!

Raise a posse of the cackling g3nitalia obsessed hyaenidae to help if you like - still no decent or respectable person joining your cause grin - otherwise I'll be back to make you and anyone else who joins you smell your own nyashes.

TV
smiley cheesy smiley cheesy grin smiley grin cheesy cool

Smooth. Where is the "chop knuckle" smiley when you need one?

Buhahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
TV01:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bolade005 got it exactly right when he described her as a "jonzer". Read her below, then follows a description of the fine boy she is dating cheesy cheesy

So he has inter-alia;
1. Anger management issues undecided
2. An unforgiving spirit grin
3. Lacks humor tongue (what man or woman can live with that )
4. Is not "enlightened" grin
5. Is immature and a sulker cheesy
6. Relatively thick, as Free' intellectual deficiency has been repeatedly exposed up in here cool
7. Is short and physicallcoa' definition of a fine boy grin grin grin grin. Well she got the "boy" part right grin grin grin. Not just a jonzer, but a jonzer in overdrive, a jonzer with a jonzer superhero cape grin. grin. You see in context jonzer is just another term for liar. With all your mouth, you let someone you don't even like or truly respect put himself in you undecided. And you even had the gall to imply I'd be interested in that grin grin grin

She even went on about "forcing the marriage". The type that will forcibly marry a man frustrate him, leave him, and then tag him an abuser to justify her wickedness. I laugh as I see her come up in here and try and whip up male interest and attention with her fake personna grin. Not just desperate, beyond desperate, but also ugly and thick, and an inveterate liar.

But we know Freecocoa in here. I didn't originally respond as I wanted her to enjoy her warm glow grin. I even liked her post. Perhaps you thought you'd appropriate the smoke assorted husband snatchers, gleeful divorcees and caretakers turned wives were throwing up. Past hurts huh cool. I already schooled you lot that physical references can't hurt a confident man, let alone a physically fit (read hot cool) man.

So, the remark about me being a hypocrite, as ever, I challenge you or anyone else to show where I have ever made a hypocritical remark or contradictory post on NL. Do so and I will eat crow - however much you choose to serve me!

Raise a posse of the cackling g3nitalia obsessed hyaenidae to help if you like - still no decent or respectable person joining your cause grin - otherwise I'll be back to make you and anyone else who joins you smell your own nyashes.

TV
This is supposed to mean something? Nigga please! You seem to forget that I wrote whatever's up there myself so how exactly is that supposed to hurt me now? Like all relationships ever turned out the way we hoped entering them, duh! cheesy your constant need to dredge up useless information in a bid to ridicule me, who by the way has never been Interested in anything concerning you(till the day you decided to get all up in my bidness) shows just how much you are satisfied with your sorry life. cheesy

Stop following me around loser, it'll get you no where, I've never said anything about your wife but now I'm really starting to pity her, at least the guy I wrote about was under 30 at the time, he still has time to grow up and become a better person, how old are you again and still acting like this? you should think about that.

Lmao grin grin grin @ whipping up male interest/ attention with fake persona(if only you know the gazillion pms I get and never take a 2nd look at tongue), aww, so it pains you that I get the supposed attention? Na wa o, your life must have sucked super bad as a kid, sweety I don't need a bunch of strangers on the net to feel awesome, in real life, I'm the amazing girl, like people go "you don't know how amazing you are, you are unique" I don't do fake boo boo, and I thought they said women are the ones who were often jealous of themselves, I'm glad we can all see clearly how that's not true, if I were a man and gay, I swear I'll not touch you with a pole, you are disgusting, tufiakwa! *spits on his ugly face* angry

You say you are not interested in me or whatever, now please tell us once and for all, why won't you let me be? Let's even say I'm a liar and everything about me is fake, just how is that any of your beeswax? Isn't it my 'fakeness' to be? Why does it bother you so much? F00l you need to get your priorities right and stop showing the world how much of a sissy you are, btw there are more stories about me, that I put on here by meself, you can keep digging to keep yourself busy since you are obviously jobless.

Lest I forget, I can sleep with or let anyone, even animal or thing I choose, put themselves in me, the pvssy is mine to give cool, I don't get how you don't understand that, thinking such comment is an insult to me, nigga you don't know shyt about me, fvck off already, fvcktard, whatever you think you hope to achieve with the nonsense you are doing is failed woefully, understand that I don't give a rat's ass what anyone on here thinks, the people that matter will only laugh at stuffs like this, hahaha.grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
freshvine:

Five years ago you were out of the university and was on nairaland. 26 then and still under 20s now?

I can see you're good at arithmetic regression
I don't even know what your own is, the hediot called TV, we all know wants some pvssy as he obviously needs to get laid, judging by his endless whinning/fighting with women on here, I wish your claim that I was outta school five years ago were true sef, at least, I'd have gone farther than where I am now and tell me again why I need to justify how old I am to you?

You people just don't get it, it's sad.

4 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freshvine(f): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
Freecocoa feeling like the worth of Leonardo da Vinci work... Mona Lisa.

You that beg Realty 101 for love
You that beg Chucky234 the scam artist for love not minding he has a love child.

You that open a thread looking for boyfriend on romance section.

Chei.

Every lady be forming Kim Kardashian on nairaland!

8 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freshvine(f): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't even know what your own is, the hediot called TV, we all know wants some pvssy as he obviously needs to get laid, judging by his endless whinning/fighting with women on here, I wish your claim that I was outta school five years ago were true sef, at least, I'd have gone farther than where I am now and tell me again why I need to justify how old I am to you?

You people just don't get it, it's sad.

Calm down. Behave nice.

You might be having altercation with TV but thousands in ghost mood are reading your outbursts.

Show some refinement.

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
freshvine:
Freecocoa feeling like the worth of Leonardo da Vinci work... Mona Lisa.

You that beg Realty 101 for love
You that beg Chucky234 the scam artist for love not minding he has a love child.

You that open a thread looking for boyfriend on romance section.

Chei.

Every lady be forming Kim Kardashian on nairaland!
Lmao grin grin grin

In you stup1d head everything that happens on NL is real, but what if I did beg those people(who I've never met(to burst your bubble) for love, wetin concern you? Just tell me please?

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
freshvine:

Calm down. Behave nice.

You might be having altercation with TV but thousands in ghost mood are reading your outbursts.

Show some refinement.
Thunder fire your mouth/fingers to shreds for typing the word "refinement" to me.

How exactly do you have time for your supposed husband if you are always 'pursuing' another woman? I've told you I already got a woman I'm involved with, learn to deal with rejection biatch.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freshvine(f): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
freecocoa:
Thunder fire your mouth/fingers to shreds for typing the word "refinement" to me.

How exactly do you have time for your supposed husband if you are always 'pursuing' another woman? I've told you I already got a woman I'm involved with, learn to deal with rejection biatch.

You and cursing eh!

Lawd have mercy.

You need help and very fast. Being an old spinster could be depressing that I know

6 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
freshvine:

You and cursing eh!

Lawd have mercy.

You need help and very fast. Being an old spinster could be depressing that I know
fvck you fvck you and fvck you some more, cvnt.

If I am old and a spinster, it is my right, just what is your own is what I want to know, it's clear you get off my noticing you, now better come back with a tangible response or I'll ignore you, I know that makes you sad, so it's your time to shine, buffoon.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
[/b]
freecocoa:

[b]
freecocoa:

freecocoa:

that dude is a furking transgender and not a married woman

4 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by chronique(m): 1:54am On Sep 05, 2016
This is unseriousness at its peak. It's good to have preferences but what you have up there,isn't realstic. Besides,the way you even presented it,is somehow. Are you searching for a wife,or "recruitng/hiring" a wife?

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by baldman: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2016
Thanks everyone for expressing your thoughts on my search. And can someone please advise Mr. TV01 and Free Cocoa to stop the hot exchange of words. @ Mr. TV01, I appreciate the efforts to keep this threat going but please take it easy with the young woman. @Ms Free Cocoa, please snapp off it.

@ Yetseyi. Thanks for your thoughtfulness
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by johnson232: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2016
freecocoa:

I be no know say lesbians plenty for Nland like this o.... No wonder they lack manners...

Na person still born all these whores... undecided
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2016
freecocoa:
fvck you fvck you and fvck you some more, cvnt.

If I am old and a spinster, it is my right, just what is your own is what I want to know, it's clear you get off my noticing you, now better come back with a tangible response or I'll ignore you, I know that makes you sad, so it's your time to shine, buffoon.
...QQ, have you any class whatsoever grin?

TV

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Stop following me around loser, it'll get you no where, I've never said anything about your wife but now I'm really starting to pity her, at least the guy I wrote about was under 30 at the time, he still has time to grow up and become a better person, how old are you again and still acting like this? you should think about that.
Pity my wife! I will beat you with her beauty cool. "He has time to grow up" - ain't nothing wrong with the brother, it's you that's damaged grin. Which you demonstrated by publicly ridiculing him in order to gain cheap sympathy and attention

freecocoa:
Lmao grin grin grin @ whipping up male interest/ attention with fake persona (if only you know the gazillion pms I get and never take a 2nd look at tongue), aww, so it pains you that I get the supposed attention? Na wa o, your life must have sucked super bad as a kid, sweety I don't need a bunch of strangers on the net to feel awesome, in real life, I'm the amazing girl, like people go "you don't know how amazing you are, you are unique" I don't do fake boo boo, and I thought they said women are the ones who were often jealous of themselves, I'm glad we can all see clearly how that's not true, if I were a man and gay, I swear I'll not touch you with a pole, you are disgusting, tufiakwa! *spits on his ugly face* angry
Super-Jonzer grin grin grin grin

freecocoa:
You say you are not interested in me or whatever, now please tell us once and for all, why won't you let me be? Let's even say I'm a liar and everything about me is fake, just how is that any of your beeswax? Isn't it my 'fakeness' to be? Why does it bother you so much? F00l you need to get your priorities right and stop showing the world how much of a sissy you are, btw there are more stories about me, that I put on here by meself, you can keep digging to keep yourself busy since you are obviously jobless.
Because your are blasphemous and a jonzer. Jonz about your intelligence, jonz about your looks, jonz about your partners, jonz about your personality. And because you had the temerity to come onto the "15 things about" thread and take a sly swipe at me. Here is your reward grin.

freecocoa:
Lest I forget, I can sleep with or let anyone, even animal or thing I choose, put themselves in me, the toto is mine to give cool, I don't get how you don't understand that, thinking such comment is an insult to me, nigga you don't know shyt about me, fvck off already, fvcktard, whatever you think you hope to achieve with the nonsense you are doing is failed woefully, understand that I don't give a rat's ass what anyone on here thinks, the people that matter will only laugh at stuffs like this, hahaha.grin grin grin
No, no, no, please I beg you, don't get it wrong - I absolutely agree you have every right to do with it exactly as you please. Further, I would never seek to question or impinge that right. And, I care even less than you what anyone thinks about how you use your rights grin

My displeasure, is that you would dare suggest I would, for one instant, desire to be anywhere near that. That's a jonz to far cheesy. That's almost as bad as your blasphemies, and far worse than your ridiculing that brother, and will be dealt with cheesy. No need to force the smile to show how uncouth you are - we know already cool.

Classless, unrefined, base and guttersnipe jonzer - but that kinda follows really tongue.

TV

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by yetseyi(f): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Gaborone:

Hello Yetseyi,

I'm so very much interested in joining a discipleship class in PEACE HOUSE. What youve just described about them is exactly what I need from a fellowship right now.

Where do they hold their weekly meetings?

Thanks.

Hello, I replied you yesterday but I got banned by anti spam bot, didn't know I shouldn't have posted a link. angry

The information on their site says to contact any of their offices for locations but if you can state your location(or send by PM if that's better for you) I may be able to ask a contact for the information .

Cheers

baldman:

@ Yetseyi. Thanks for your thoughtfulness

You welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
O
TV01:

Pity my wife! I will beat you with her beauty cool. "He has time to grow up" - ain't nothing wrong with the brother, it's you that's damaged grin. Which you demonstrated by publicly ridiculing him in order to gain cheap sympathy and attention

Super-Jonzer grin grin grin grin

Because your are blasphemous and a jonzer. Jonz about your intelligence, jonz about your looks, jonz about your partners, jonz about your personality. And because you had the temerity to come onto the "15 things about" thread and take a sly swipe at me. Here is your reward grin.

No, no, no, please I beg you, don't get it wrong - I absolutely agree you have every right to do with it exactly as you please. Further, I would never seek to question or impinge that right. And, I care even less than you what anyone thinks about how you use your rights grin

My displeasure, is that you would dare suggest I would, for one instant, desire to be anywhere near that. That's a jonz to far cheesy. That's almost as bad as your blasphemies, and far worse than your ridiculing that brother, and will be dealt with cheesy. No need to force the smile to show how uncouth you are - we know already cool.

Classless, unrefined, base and guttersnipe jonzer - but that kinda follows really tongue.

TV
Your level of stupidity knows no bound, like since being on NL, you and I that is, who's been the one to always quote the other, talking absolute crap? If that isn't you seeking my attention I don't know what is, of course you can say anything to save face but who are you f00ling?i Lmao grin grin grin

Then you talk about class and being unrefined, this man sef, I am a single girl, at least I have just myself to look out for now, what should be said about a married man with children, acting like you do? You should hide your fecked up face in shame Mr born again, it's better I'm blasphemous and any other thing you can think of than parade myself as a supposed child of your God and at the same time behave the way you do, how is it that you don't see how stupid you come across as? Well, how can you? You are stupid after all.

I am all you mentioned and more, yet you get er€ctions at my posts, now you are claiming it started with me taking a swipe at you on the single mother thread, may you not die from telling blatant lies o. We agree, I jonz about everything, now what will you do about it than type the nonsense you do, which will change absolutely nothing?

Calling you a sissy is an insult to sissies, hopeless agbaya, die if it pains you that I got the sympathy or attention you claim I was seeking, die morafucker die. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
TV01:

...QQ, have you any class whatsoever grin?

TV
I don't respect Modafuckers like you or freshvine, for your likes, I will use the most foul language ever, blawdy hypocripe. cool

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freshvine(f): 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't respect Modafuckers like you or freshvine, for your likes, I will use the most foul language ever, blawdy hypocripe. cool

Let me assume you mentioned me by mistake
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
freshvine:

Let me assume you mentioned me by mistake
I'm starting to think this is the old f00l's alternate handle, make una god punish two of una, mumu.

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freshvine(f): 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
freecocoa:
OYour level of stupidity knows no bound, like since being on NL, you and I that is, who's been the one to always quote the other, talking absolute crap? If that isn't you seeking my attention I don't know what is, of course you can say anything to save face but who are you f00ling?i Lmao grin grin grin

Then you talk about class and being unrefined, this man sef, I am a single girl, at least I have just myself to look out for now, what should be said about a married man with children, acting like you do? You should hide your fecked up face in shame Mr born again, it's better I'm blasphemous and any other thing you can think of than parade myself as a supposed child of your God and at the same time behave the way you do, how is it that you don't see how stupid you come across as? Well, how can you? You are stupid after all.

I am all you mentioned and more, yet you get er€ctions at my posts, now you are claiming it started with me taking a swipe at you on the single mother thread, may you not die from telling blatant lies o. We agree, I jonz about everything, now what will you do about it than type the nonsense you do, which will change absolutely nothing?

Calling you a sissy is an insult to sissies, hopeless agbaya, die if it pains you that I got the sympathy or attention you claim I was seeking, die morafucker die. cheesy cheesy

I liked your post but for the stupidity you display

2 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
freshvine:

I liked your post but for the stupidity you display
You no get talk, take several seats back biko, mpama.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by TV01(m): 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
I've been on NL for years and have pegged you for what you are - an ignorant blasphemer - and simply ignored you. I only quoted you once, when you chose to cruelly ridicule that guy for cheap sympathy and attention.

I may, or may not have quoted you first when I dissected your jonzeed intellect on the "gay fathers" thread - "do women bring anything unique, distinct or important to child-rearing?", to which you could only stutter and claim you wouldn't be bullied grin. Loud mouthed ignoramus cheesy.

The butt-hurt from those two episodes is what made you think you could hide behind the hyaenidae to extract some revenge on the "15 things" thread. Dem no reesh, and neither do you cool

And you came in here to mock OP - when you wailed you had exactly the same right to do what he is doing;
freecocoa:
We are discussing this from my angle, so excuse me if it appears selfish, I do have the right to want things.
So who is the hypocrite undecided?

Swear, curse hurl abuse all you like. It's expected, you are vulgar and unrefined. Call me old, at least I'm not desperate. Call me ugly, at least I have a beautiful wife, and don't have to mate with someone I don't even like or find attractive grin. Call me a sissy, but I'm more man than you can ever hope for in real life, or even picture in your jonzers imagination tongue.

And if you call me a hypocrite, at least substantiate it, like I have done cool - and can do with most of the rubbish you post.

TV

freecocoa:
OYour level of stupidity knows no bound, like since being on NL, you and I that is, who's been the one to always quote the other, talking absolute crap? If that isn't you seeking my attention I don't know what is, of course you can say anything to save face but who are you f00ling?i Lmao grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
TV01:
I've been on NL for years and have pegged you for what you are - an ignorant blasphemer - and simply ignored you. I only quoted you once, when you chose to cruelly ridicule that guy for cheap sympathy and attention.

I may, or may not have quoted you first when I dissected your jonzeed intellect on the "gay fathers" thread - "do women bring anything unique, distinct or important to child-rearing?", to which you could only stutter and claim you wouldn't be bullied grin. Loud mouthed ignoramus cheesy.

The butt-hurt from those two episodes is what made you think you could hide behind the hyaenidae to extract some revenge on the "15 things" thread. Dem no reesh, and neither do you cool

And you came in here to mock OP - when you wailed you had exactly the same right to do what he is doing;
So who is the hypocrite undecided?

Swear, curse hurl abuse all you like. It's expected, you are vulgar and unrefined. Call me old, at least I'm not desperate. Call me ugly, at least I have a beautiful wife, and don't have to mate with someone I don't even like or find attractive grin. Call me a sissy, but I'm more man than you can ever hope for in real life, or even picture in your jonzers imagination tongue.

And if you call me a hypocrite, at least substantiate it, like I have done cool - and can do with most of the rubbish you post.

TV

You claim that all your years on NL, you have seen me for what I am, ' a blasphemous ignoramus' and have ignored me, pray tell what changed? Oh! You said I ridiculed a young man, who btw was my boyfriend and knew what I had written, biko tell us, who is this guy to you? How is that your business? So you took it upon yourself to fight his battles? Chai! jesus of oyigbo, come see your son. grin grin grin

You did quote me first on the gay men thread and also did before that, in another thread but here you are lying shamelessly, I won't even bother to prove it, anyone who cares can just do a quick search on both our monikers to see for themselves, if I lied, it wouldn't be a surprise, at least I'm everything bad in this world according to you, now what's your excuse for lying so shamelessly Mr born again jesus man? Smh. angry grin angry

For someone who knows how much of an ignoramus I am and has absolutely no interest in me, you seem to care too much(which you even said somewhere on this thread) don't you find it a wee bit strange that you jump into matters concerning me head first? I mean, I'd like to think that if you know someone to be stupid and everything you hate, then the obvious/sensible thing to do would be to stay away from them but no, you never hesitate to barge into my matter, yet say you have no interest in me, what then should we call what you are doing? Confused much? I never have really given it a thought, but I think I need to get a restraining order from Seun, ordering you to stay away from me cos your actions have "stalker" boldly written on them, feck off already you creep. cheesy grin angry

What you fail to realise, is that I don't take what goes on here serious enough to dig up personal stuff to attack people with, reason why I haven't seen said pictures, it just isn't important, so I couldn't have been butt hurt from whatever nonsense you think you did to me, replying you on this thread which I erroneously thought was banter, is proof enough. I don't need to hide behind anyone to insult you, If I wanted to, I'd have insulted you outright on that thread but I didn't, whatever happened on there was playing around, good old NL style for me, again reason I didn't go deep, maybe the fact that I laughed with the women you've had endless beef with makes you think I have time to gang up with people against you, I'm not really into that, I can fight my own battles, always have, always will bebe. kiss undecided kiss

Likening what I wrote on the girl's night thread with OP's clearly shows how daft you are. Did I open a thread listing qualities and asking men to apply? If I mocked the OP, is it your kettle of fish? Did the OP complain to you? I'm guessing no, still you jumped in to quote me, regardless of the fact that there are a dozen people who boldly mocked/called bull on his post, but here you are days after, going back and forth with me, still somehow, you have no interest in my person, you need to see a shrink, you are obsessed, I feel sorry for you. cry cry cry

You are old(I hope to be someday) but we are talking about now, I am in my 20's which most people consider young, mind you, the fact that you are old is not the issue, your attitude is, someone your age should know better is the point. I have no beef with your wife so if she's beautiful, I'm genuinely glad for her(though I have no problem with ugly people in general) but you sha are ugly and I am not. Who is the one hopeless enough to lose sleep over me allegedly getting attention/sympathy on NL, thereby making it his life's mission to ensure that I get none ever again? The answer is still, you, doesn't that tell us who the desperate one really is? You be the judge. shocked shocked grin

Aha Ahn! I never knew what it takes to be a refined man is to have endless squabbles with women, who you claim are beneath you on cyber space, is that what you understand class to be? What sort of refined person would quote an unrefined one to insult them first? So because in your buffoonery, you failed to realise in time that, when it comes to hurling insults/arguement on NL, KanwuliaExtra(love her btw) is the only one, I would back out of a fight with, you suddenly remembered class and being refined? You thought I was going to run? grin May Sango roast your balls with lightening you smongrel.

You are so stupid I pity your kids(i sincerely do) but I'm glad not all kids end up like their folks, hopefully they escape your f00lishness, how can you ask to substantiate the fact that you are a hypocrite, when it's blindingly clear with all you do in this section, parading yourself as a child of God while conducting yourself in the manner you do? What can be more proof than that?

If you had any modicum of basic common sense , you wouldn't say anything more about who I supposedly sleep with, thinking that is an insult to my person, me that have already told you I can sleep with any person, man o, woman o, animal o or thing I choose as my vajayjay is mine and mine alone to decide how I use, let it not pain you too much, I'm not your business after all. cool

Better come back with something other than you think I'm ignorant and blasphemous and that's why you lose sleep over me, or the joke's on you, blawdy fvcktard.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
TV & Freecocoa please O it’s enough
Nothing to gain from all this
Nothing at all
Biko, sheath swords and move on

Birdman sef don find chick to marry grin

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
yetseyi:

Hello, I replied you yesterday but I got banned by anti spam bot, didn't know I shouldn't have posted a link. angry

The information on their site says to contact any of their offices for locations but if you can state your location(or send by PM if that's better for you) I may be able to ask a contact for the information .

Cheers

You welcome bro

grin

I'm so sorry that happened on my account dear. Happy the ban wasn't longer.

smiley

I later got the a contact of one of the revival offices, which I called this afternoon.The contact person I spoke with gave me the address of two centres close to my house and office, and the phone numbers of the contact persons. I'll follow up the one close to my office, since they hold their meetings on Monday evenings.

I'm excited and looking forward to it. Thanks a whole lot!

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2016
tearoses:
TV & Freecocoa please O it’s enough
Nothing to gain from all this
Nothing at all
Biko, sheath swords and move on

Birdman sef don find chick to marry grin
Ah aunty, there's plenty to gain o. grin

Our resident agbaya, the one and only born again TV, is fighting to have all the sympathy and male attention/interest that I've been stealing all to himself, please don't deny him that.grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freshvine(f): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Ah aunty, there's plenty to gain o. grin

Our resident agbaya, the one and only born again TV, is fighting to have all the sympathy and male attention/interest that I've been stealing all to himself, please don't deny him that.grin cheesy

I'll keep praying for you
Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Really wanted to pretend I wasn't seeing the thread.... But I no fit grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pls who has the link to the "15 things" (whatever that means) thread...

1 Like

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
freshvine:

I'll keep praying for you
The day you try to mention my name in any of your prayers is the day you'll know Satan is stronger than your god, Ave Satana biatch.

3 Likes

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freshvine(f): 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
freecocoa:
The day you try to mention my name in any of your prayers is the day you'll know Satan is stronger than your god, Ave Satana biatch.

I can see it been ages a man gave you a head. Get a man fast, it balance the hormones and eradicate depression.

From a loving married woman to a spinter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired Bachelor Looking For Purposeful Friendship by freecocoa(f): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
freshvine:

I can see it been ages a man gave you a head. Get a man fast, it balance the hormones and eradicate depression.

From a loving married woman to a spinter.
Biatch never heard of d1ldo, assuming I'm having issues with getting a man to boink, and if I can't afford a a d1ldo, cucumber goes for how much again? If cucumber is out of reach, there's candle and if I run out of objects to use, I still have my hands/fingers thank Satan, so you were saying?

I've told you, you don't have talk, why are you stressing yourself?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do We Refuse To Help People Financially? / Have Your Parents Ever Apologized To You / Help My Mother-inlaw Asked My Husband To Walk Out Of Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.