Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271213 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by jman77(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
yes! you have to cos thats how they made it
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 23, 2015
oluadex99:
I need 4669xii new or fairly use urgent
I have a fairly used 4669xii decoder, if u are interested my mobile is 08063718360
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by yemisolar(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2015
Hi all, someone
helped me to install Fta, he got joytv but could not track consat with the second dish so he settled for
> my TV. While I am okay with joytv, the my TV is
totally below my expectations.

My question is: are there other satellites that
can be tracked with the second (60cm) dish and which one will yousuggest.

My preference is films and sports (even if it is
one match per week.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Penuelseun(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2015
yemisolar:
Hi all, someone
helped me to install Fta, he got joytv but could not track consat with the second dish so he settled for

one match per week.
u can track yamal, amos, badr that has all u can ever want in fta, where are u based maybe I can help
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by yemisolar(m): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Penuelseun:
u can track yamal, amos, badr that has all u can ever want in fta, where are u based maybe I can help

Lagos. Mile 12 precisely

If you don't mind, I'd love to have your number.
Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Penuelseun(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
yemisolar:

Lagos. Mile 12 precisely

If you don't mind, I'd love to have your number.
Thanks
that's bad coz I am presently in Ondo state
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by yemisolar(m): 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Okay, you know anyone in Lagos who can help out?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by irecash(m): 1:20am On Feb 28, 2015
Penuelseun:
bros I would love to have all in my 90cm dish and which HD decoder you think is best for it? Pls help a brother[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Penuelseun(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2015
irecash:
bros I would love to have all in my 90cm dish and which HD decoder you think is best for it? Pls help a brother[color=#990000][/color]
u can track amos and badr on your 90cm dish, I advise u to go 4 strong 4950H
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by irecash(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2015
Penuelseun:
u can track amos and badr on your 90cm dish, I advise u to go 4 strong 4950H
Okay bros and the strong 4950H an HD decorder?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by oluchicago: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2015
I reside in surulere, u can get in touch on 07086676657,seyi is d name
irecash:
Okay bros and the strong 4950H an HD decorder?
yemisolar:
Hi all, someone

one match per week.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by irecash(m): 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2015
oluchicago:
I reside in surulere, u can get in touch on 07086676657,seyi is d name
ok bros thanks am in surulere too can you helep me fix it?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by kevin96(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2015
oluadex99:
I need 4669xii new or fairly use urgent

A fairly 4669xii is available.. Call me 07065594721
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ziondebade(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2015
Please, how do i reinstall my dish to 16 degree east ETUSAL (the new MYTV frequency). i need help urgently.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Kowale: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Good day guys please where can i buy strong 4922d plus? Thanks.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by fineguy11(m): 2:20pm On Mar 11, 2015
Pls i need help ASAP,,,,...i mistakenly reset my strong decorder config settings,,all the channels are gone...i need help with settings for searching the channels !!!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Penuelseun(m): 2:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
fineguy11:
Pls i need help ASAP,,,,...i mistakenly reset my strong decorder config settings,,all the channels are gone...i need help with settings for searching the channels !!!
just do a blind scan of the frequencies u were receiving before
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by solomonjesus: 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Trendy247:
Pls wats the current price of Dstv decoder?.. I reside in ph
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Mishaelonye(m): 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2015
Please I need Help
I recently tracked badr @26E yesterday,But before then I was having signal drop on my multitv dish.So yesterday I decided to reset everything from the scratch..i tracked Amos + eutelsat 16 on 1 d, joytv on another this and reconnected my Irib which was already there plus my badr..Now this is the challenge there is a signal drop when it comes to my Qsat hence cracking on joy and badr but Amos and irib is alright..i want to know the cause of this drop? Cause testing it with a strong 4669xii mpg4 d signal level is not low..is Qsat bad? Do I need a signal booster or new decoder..i need advice.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Malcomkelvin: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
thanks for the good work, please I have both multy tv and bein sports, but the moment I input bein sports keys into bein sports channels, my Tv3 on multy tv just get scramble. please tell me what to do.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Ameboperoo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2015
Malcomkelvin:
thanks for the good work, please I have both multy tv and bein sports, but the moment I input bein sports keys into bein sports channels, my Tv3 on multy tv just get scramble. please tell me what to do.
Input different channels key in a different line. don't modify the first one, ie that of tv3, enter the key for Bien sport in the second line.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by HooxJnr(m): 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
plz my strong decoder does not have eutelsat 16a, the new mytv position. What
do i do? Please help with the manual configuration. I use an SRT 4940
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by israel770(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2015
Please i need help with my strong receiver srt 4669x receiver, its showing no or bad signal
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Jescosound(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2015
Pls my able gurus help me out, I tracked being sports on Qsat 16 and puts d biss keys. It opens BT if I change to anoda channel and go back to it, it won't show again. Pls wht do I do help.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by ekemsy: 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pls position for AC tv satellite
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sexybol(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
hi. I just got this LG TV with inbuilt satellite decoder. The problem is that all the guys who av worked on it could not get more than French speaking channels. Can any one offer help on how I can track sport and movie channels with this device? please check out the snapshot. that's the only thing that looks like working to me.

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Penuelseun(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
sexybol:
hi. I just got this LG TV with inbuilt satellite decoder. The problem is that all the guys who av worked on it could not get more than French speaking channels. Can any one offer help on how I can track sport and movie channels with this device?
where u dey live?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sexybol(m): 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Penuelseun:
where u dey live?

Akure.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Penuelseun(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2015
sexybol:

Akure.
I also live in Akure, I can do it 4 u
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sexybol(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2015
Penuelseun:
I also live in Akure, I can do it 4 u

drop your mobile or a way in which I can contact asap. thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Penuelseun(m): 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2015
sexybol:

drop your mobile or a way in which I can contact asap. thanks
08103947826 call me
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Onto01: 5:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Hello every1..thanks for always being there.pls I was told Amostv is bak but I've trried to track it but to no avail. can some1 pls help me with some working frequencies.
While I'll also appreciate other satellites and frequencies I can track with a 60cm Dish aside GTV and MYtv.I stay in ABJ.thanks all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.