Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (272052 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by DaBogu: 9:08am On Mar 28, 2021
umbo:
go for csat ,I have used it for many client
How much is it and how do I install, I am a newbie kindly out me through
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
sat finder for sale in a good conditions
Ibadan

Sold out

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by adubam(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2021
How much
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
adubam:
How much

pls call number
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 7:47am On Apr 13, 2021
umbo:
sat finder for sale in a good conditions Ibadan 08033079346
sold out
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
FTA rules
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Jurist16: 10:18pm On Apr 27, 2021
Please I am new here, my strong decoder keeps displaying LNBF. Please what could be the problem?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Eldemmi(m): 3:32am On Apr 29, 2021
Jurist16:
Please I am new here, my strong decoder keeps displaying LNBF. Please what could be the problem?

check your wires very well, there is contact in negative n positive line of the cable.
remove d cable from lnb and check throughly
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by dioss: 10:56am On Apr 29, 2021
please guys, can I use DSTV or SPACE satellite dish to get FTA channels with KAON TrendDigital Decoder?
It has an embedded conax.

I bought it at CTL office with monthly subscription
until their eventual pack up.

Gurus in the house, I will appreciate your kind response.

See picture below

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Taiwo20(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2021
Where can I get the Hellobox in Nigeria
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by umbo: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Taiwo20:
Where can I get the Hellobox in Nigeria

I have only one left it u care
Hellobox 6
08033079346 call or whatsapp
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Taiwo20(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
umbo:

I have only one left it u care
Hellobox 6
08033079346 call or whatsapp

Sent you someessages on whatsapp
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by bigfatthing(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hey fellas, I have a TV that has in built satellite tuner. How do I use that function to get free to air stations . What do I need to fully use that function on the TV . Thanks in anticipation
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by zuxstine: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pls am new here, want to learn about installation would love to know the brand of a a good sat finder that will assist me in the learning process
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by matiandu(m): 2:43am On Oct 08, 2021
I greet all the gurus in the building.
I'm new on this platform.
Pls how does this RCA decoder work In southwest nigeria
Model dta 800b1l
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Goldenheritage: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pls house any body in ijebu ode axis using FTA. I need help
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Goldenheritage: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2021
Any FTA installer in ijebu ode axis pls signify, let's talk.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Taccessories12: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
*Good morning to you all
My name is T-accessories & Gadget
We sell iphones , We swap and We also Repair, We sell Laptops, We sell all kinds of phone accessories like Airpods, power Banks, chargers(laptops and phones) , memory cards, Bluetooth devices, screenguards and lot more. We deliver inside and outside Lagos
Please do your Best to patronize us.God bless you*

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by stevo4them(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
chqakinns:
Goodevening.I want to appreciate everyone for the wonderful work you are doing.I bought Tiger Range T20 Decoder but got spoilt.I took it to a repairer but i was told that i need to get another universal panel for the decoder or i bought another one.Pls i need your advice how much it will cost me to buy another panel so that they will fix it or i should buy anoda one.And if am getting new one aw much will it cost.
Thanks

Please I need your advise on FTA and DStv. I don't know which one to go for
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by stevo4them(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
sharaff6:
call me I can come down there from yaba

Please do you install FTA decoders?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by stevo4them(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
umbo:
go for csat ,I have used it for many client

Please can you put me through on FTA?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by sharaff6(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
stevo4them:

Please do you install FTA decoders?
yes
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by stevo4them(m): 2:15am On Nov 13, 2021
sharaff6:
yes

Please let's chat up,on WhatsApp please
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by manlawal(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2021
I have this fta decoderfor sale 10k

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Deathtk: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Please my people help me. I bought a decorder it was fake strong my and one lnb after installation by my installer he was able to track 60+ free stations almost viewsat stations, news, and preachings. He asked me to buy another lnb for more stations. I've only MBC 2 &3 my MBC max is on radio please what's the best LNB to buy to track more satellite and channels. I bought original strong but still same boring channels, no sports, movies, music or action channels. Please how do I get beinspots, multiple TV, and other good stations please help I'm new. What do I need to buy LNB or another decorder and which LNB tracks more satellite I think mine tracks only one please help me.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by oswardic(m): 5:01am On Mar 16, 2022
[s][/s]This is a thread for you guys that are new in the satellite world, come here with your questions and I can assure you they all will be attended to. With the help of fellow learned guys in this area we all will make you feel welcome.

Welcome one, Welcome all.

Questions Please and Lets start it rolling[s][/s]
Hello
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Olex47: 4:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Good morning, am new here, pls I want to ask if the new decoder I bought srt 4954 portable can break mbc stations and what size of the dish can I use, and the easiest frequency to track the stations, am in lagos Nigeria, looking forward to hear from you.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Bert81(m): 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Please am new here, my unique sat decoder is showing me no signal on my television screen,
Please what should I do, please I need your advise,
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.