Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems - Satellite TV Technology (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems (271536 Views)

Am Jjc And Newbie Help Me / Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Newbie from Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by uduma007: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
goodday guys pls i base in ph and i want to know if i can get astra 2AEFG on my old mp2 strong decoder pls email me on uduma007@yahoo.com 08064445835
thnks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by omokudu(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
A new satellite TV company is coming up in Nigeria and it is requesting to have Satellite TV installers contact

Once certified, your contact will be registered on all our platforms and products and if there is a client within your area who needs your services, you will be contacted.

Please send the following information on watsapp to 08076661067 (NO CALLS PLEASE)

Name
Cities / LGA or Towns you can cover
Other contacts (email) etc

Thank you
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by omokudu(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2019
A new satellite TV company is coming up in Nigeria and it is requesting to have Satellite TV installers contact

Once certified, your contact will be registered on all our platforms and products and if there is a client within your area who needs your services, you will be contacted.

Please send the following information on watsapp to 08076661067 (NO CALLS PLEASE)

Name
Cities / LGA or Towns you can cover
Other contacts (email) etc

Thank you.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Tosman12(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2019
please i need a good free to air installer ... i have a big dish and i intend to get all those MBC channels with it. i base in lokoja kogi state. if you are around here ...and u are sure u can deliver , please beep me up .08188987459
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Mohammed5525: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Nice work
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mohammed5525:
Hlo my name is Mohammed Ali my satellite is showing no signal

Consult an installer nearest to you or check here below:
www.nairaland.com/fta

2 Likes

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by whatmoreng: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
semitunde:
Hello. A friend is ordering a decoder with the following features:

Koqit 1080P DVB-T2 Tv tuner dvb t2 HD TV Box receptor Terrestrial Convertor MPEG4 DVB T Digital Receiver Witi Youtube IPTV M3u

If it works for him, I'll probably be getting one too. So I want to know if it's okay as an IPTV and Fta box, or if there are better alternatives.
how did it turn out? am considering buying .am new to this FTA thing and want to start with something pocket friendly.

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by afeezco55: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hello My people,,please I need winner golden bet frequency
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Miracle159(m): 5:26am On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Nice work going on here, keep it up. smiley
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
enitan2002:
Nice work going on here, keep it up. smiley

Good to know that,you are still around.We miss you a lot in the FTA thread,please do visit to update us as well.
FTA rules.....
One love!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by InstallersEvent: 4:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
Premium.Free will be holding an event for our valued installers on 8 May, 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria. If you are interested, register below and receive emails to RSVP to the event.

http:///PremiumFreeInstaller

*ATTENDANCE IS FREE. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FORM OF TRANSPORTATION OR ACCOMMODATION BILLS.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Miracle159(m): 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Godaxlynx: 12:23pm On May 01, 2019
Great to be here.

If you are an installer, definitely, you will want to check out this online store @ www.g-lynx.net. They sell Alcad electronic gadgets like satellite dishes, RF boosters, accessories, surveillance camera, etc. They are distributors of ALcad products (A Spain based company) here in Nigeria.

The great thing about them is their special interest in installers. They sell at discount prices to installers and they make sure they sell only original products.

Below are the samples of products from the website

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by clemils1: 6:43am On May 20, 2019
I am new to FTA thingy... Kindly assist with all it requires including cost for newbies like me to get one installed at my location
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by wanger50(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2019
What's going on with TSTV free to air frequency? The channels just went off on my receiver

1 Like

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Yettyspeaks(f): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
I don't know where they are, however I do know that there is a new a Pay T.v. Service coming to Africa and Nigeria. It's called choize Digital Broadcast. Their URL is ChoizeTv.com. It has over 8000 Channels and all you need is 100Bpcs Data to stream it. It's HD and 4HD. And they have 3 packages N2550, N5500 & N7,000. Th set up box will be N35000. It should be a blast. Go check out their website at ChoizeTv.com.
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Share

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Maxdoom: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Maxdoom: 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please i download software which extension is (.bin) for my strong decoder but my decoder does not do anything when i click on the file
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2019
Maxdoom:
Please i download software which extension is (.bin) for my strong decoder but my decoder does not do anything when i click on the file

Ensure,it is the raw file alone in .bin format that u have alone in your flash drive,i e make sure u unzip/unrar the downloaded file before use.....

Cheers...
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by isgombe: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hello please I am new here. I just installed my FTA and after searching I got 100+ channels in turksat2a/3a. But most of d channels are not in English.
I got some frequency for English channels, but after putting them and search they are not showing. Please can someone help me.
Am using 60cm dish and skybox 1080p decoder.
Thanks
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Maxdoom: 11:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
Thanks so much for giving me answer.but i download the file as a bin file
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Maximanuel2(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello Guys... I'm a Newbie in Satellite and Cable TV Technology... So I got this Bush TV..it has an inbuilt tuner/decoder....After searching on it.. I got 50 Channels...out of the 50 channels WWE,e.tv, National Geographic and Dunamis were showing well..NTA,Ebony Life, CNN,AIT, Channels and ABS Awka were playing sound but showing me "INVALID FORMAT" on the screen..this was 4 days ago...but now None of them is playing,except NTA which is playing only sound and still displaying "INVALID FORMAT" on the screen....all the Other Channels are now writing "NO CI MODULE" and after some research, I learnt about Conditional Access Module (CAM) and I inspected the TV and found out that it has a common Interface (CI)....Please I need help on how to Make the Channels work....any help will be highly appreciated.... Thanks Guys!
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Saintmaker01(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
Good day guys,
I'm new to this fta, I have a sattelite tv and I want to get a good decoder for fta, some friends have suggested Tiger decoders, I don't know which of them to buy: whether T8ULTRA HD or TIGER M5.
I need help on the best decoder to go for FTA or i should use my smart TV?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by toask111: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
Good evening,
Please where can I get Q-Sat 23 remote control. The one that came with my Decoder fell into water and has stopped working.

I will appreciate it if you could tell me where I cna get a replacement.
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Good day nairalander,

I have problem with SRT 4663X it keeps displaying
"initializing USB DRIVE please wait" for like 3seconds then displays "INVALID
USB"

The channel are not working, I tried to format it the problem stills remain
the same.

Though, I checked the system information, but I'm confused if the decoder
is up-to-date.

please I want to know if my SRT 4663X will work again, could it be that it
needs software updates?
here is what it shows whenever I check the SYSTEM INFORMATION:

MODEL: 4663X

S/W VERSION: 1.13p ( June 8 2009)

H/W VERSION: 1.10

BOOT VERSION: 2.10 (0b:54)

GH VERSION: MY TV JUNE 2009
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Sammymyte(m): 2:31am On Aug 17, 2019
Viewsat SATELLITE decoder's for sale
@ 6,000

Inbox me -----Sammymyte@gmail.com
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by kio052001(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
greetings

please in my quest for a cheap angry FTA decoder I found this on jumia and I can't make cry sense of it's write ups angry

please can someone enlighten me and I'll like to know if it can media from the USB

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by FEGEITOK: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
What KU band FTA satellites have a strong footprint in Abuja?

And what decoders do you recommend?
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Obifather(m): 5:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Contact us for fans and other electrical materials

https://www.facebook.com/Obifather1/

Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by Monlo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
FTA rules
Re: Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems by donpapi14: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Please I need someone to walk me through the installation process for FTA? Or someone that can help me install it that wouldn't charge so much?

NB: I already have the dish and the wiring hooked up coz I was using DStv before I decided to go FTA.. Please house, this help would really be appreciated

Any installer.around igando/ikotun should be quote me with their WhatsApp contact.. Thanks & God bless in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply)

Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.