Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Dermatologists In House, Need Urgent Help Pls! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dermatologists In House, Need Urgent Help Pls! (485 Views)

Help!!!!!!dermatologists In D House / Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help / Dermatologists In The House Please I Need Help ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dermatologists In House, Need Urgent Help Pls! by Batlan01: 4:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sorry guys, pls I have a problem of reccurring rashes on ma body. Anytym I use a drug or some kinda skin care product for it, it goes and come back again after some time... pls can any1 here proffer an ending solution to my problem plssssss??

Thanks!
Re: Dermatologists In House, Need Urgent Help Pls! by sammysunny88: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Batlan01:
Sorry guys, pls I have a problem of reccurrent rashes on ma body. Anytym I use a drug or some kinda skin care product for it, it goes and come back again after some time... pls can any1 here proffer an ending solution to my problem plssssss??

Thanks!
There is premanent cure to any kind of dermatitis with the help of pure natural herbal product. This herbal are very effaective that can put permanent end to rashes and intching. These have been used to treat all kind of dermatitis from internal to external. Treating of any dermatitis should be from internal to external and that is what this herbal do. Quote me and drop your contact for easy conversation and I will get back to you with details of this wonderful herbal.

(1) (Reply)

Solution For A Prolonged Private Organ Itching And Weak Attention / Is It Worth The Weight? / Medical Surveillance And The Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.