Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn (75678 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by AboveGod: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
elego1:
He also met my aunty.

I was there. I wasn't allowed to get close to him by his security details.

So degrading!!!
Next time report to me okay?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by aninexzy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Tintinnoty:
he's here to take advantage of the large market in Nigeria, he should have gone to somalia now to prove me wrong.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
WalkerMichael:
Today is my birthday ooooooooo a day my brother mark Zuckerberg payed my state a visit. Guys please dash me 10000000000000 likes. We can do this. I know.

Happy birthday to me
this osogbo boy....wen Lagos come become ur state ni
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
Imagin,he jst put on a simple cloth.i trust 9ja.hm go dan dey form lyk say na hm get d world
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Mcowubaba: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
frank4t:
my source from United States says beneath this visit, there is a program by the Nigerian govt. to use Facebook to catch those that are against govt policies. something about social media clean up.
Too much Action films

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by BABANGBALI: 8:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
eleko1:
sad undecided
you will be the first that I will rusticate on facebook
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by NevetsIbot(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
orijintv:
We Knw Hes Here To Make More Investments, And Dat Includes More Money .. But At Least Hes Beta Dan Some Dead Religious Folks Dan Bans Yu Just For Sayin Ya Mind . .

PS: Iknow im Gonna Be Banned For Life ... But Its Ok grin
Dem dan ban you now? grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by cnanu(m): 8:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
hmm mark selling wifi in nigeria with satellite in space. na wah mike is a big boy. i hear say na another person plan na him mark hijack, all these rich people are wicked. Buhari must stop him and change that plan to favour us all in nija.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by BABANGBALI: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
ensamy:
Mark its in Biafra were we have technological innovations. You could have gone to Enugu if u came to Learn.
he doesn't want to be kidnapped by your boys. We are more friendly,accommodating and our place is crime freegrin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Rexyl(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
To whom much is given much is expected. Mark, Nigerians expect more than your visit. Your money can go a long way if you carry out huge investments and provide jobs for as many people as you could.

Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Fundango: 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
orijintv:
We Knw Hes Here To Make More Investments, And Dat Includes More Money .. But At Least Hes Beta Dan Some Dead Religious Folks Dan Bans Yu Just For Sayin Ya Mind . .

You know say they soon ban you and you there they smile. grin i hope you get "Plan B" incase. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Sirwallace(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
jamesibor:

Shut your trap mate! Nigeria is a damn poor country.

How much money is there to be made from Nigeria?

You are the biggest ignoramus if you think Nigeria is not the destination for business in Africa.
Our population alone is the biggest for any market to strive. We are the biggest user of internet in Africa if your hatred for the country doesn't open your clueless mind to this.
Why do you think China, america, UK, US, Germany and other major worl power voluntarily offer help to our defence system when book boys just broke out.

That aside, why do you think famous american musicians and celebrities see Nigeria as home to promote their music in Africa?

I agree we have our woes, but this country is the best thing that could happen to any human being if her full potential is harnessed.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by wristbangle: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
ireneony:
My mentor smiley

wink
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by BABANGBALI: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
Kiddominant:
Nice Word, This is my 12th year on Facebook, I have never been banned or maltreated but my 1st Nairaland account, Just that i exclaimed the word 'fvck' I was banned for weeks, It's unfair @ seun, mynd44, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, tosyne2much.
una dey mind dem?who dem epp?na only ban dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by wristbangle: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
jamesibor:

So which country are u from? Let's start from there.

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by orijintv(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Fundango:
You know say they soon ban you and you there they smile. grin i hope you get "Plan B" incase. grin

Omo Make I No Cast Myself Yet !! Before Dem Ban Mai Plan B and Evn The Future One Sef grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by orijintv(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Dem dan ban you now? grin

My Broda Iknw Say Na One Eye Dem Dey Use Look Me Now grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Bifwoli: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
RJayson:
Modest guy.
If he was a Nigerian he'd be flashy with expensive clothes,have a collection of cars and a string of women.

I like that he's alway a T-shirt kind of guy and very modest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by seedsower(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
orijintv:

I have learn my lesson, am now very careful here.

Welcome Mark !!!!!!!!!!!

We are happy to have you here.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by whys: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
SINCERELY I no understand wetin startup ecosystem mean.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by emmykk(m): 8:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jengem:
Great dude

Unlike some entrepreneurs who support trribalism and ban ppl for no reason
bro the day i hit front page i will say how i was banned unjustly too....when ever i see share i lnow such a person is under banned becauee tjt was how i did in mybanned days
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by NevetsIbot(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
orijintv:

My Broda Iknw Say Na One Eye Dem Dey Use Look Me Now grin grin
Hehe.. CHAI......e no fair o... No worry, I get....... Ma'ah no talk am before I chop ban

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by eluquenson(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
jamesibor:

In your poor minds brain abi, Nigeria is damn rich and richer than so many countries, but the problems we have are mismanagement of resources, embezzlement etc to mention but few.
Unlock your potentials and stop being pessimistic
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
stealthtiger:
That's nice. As he has arrived now I want him to explicitly talk about the reason he came. I also hope he talks to our government (lagos state government government in particular)to begin to think like a startup. The University of Lagos should also be a checkpoint. He should talk to students in the University who are talented and have great ideas on how to solve global future problems.

He should also establish research centres and support startups that research on IoT, nanotechnology, cloud computing, robotics in Nigeria. This would affirm Nigeria's position as the leader in IT in Africa.

Why would he want to do it?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bifwoli:

If he was a Nigerian he'd be flashy with expensive clothes,have a collection of cars and a string of women.

I like that he's alway a T-shirt kind of guy and very modest.

My sentiments exactly.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Rexyl:
To whom much is given much is expected. Mark, Nigerians expect more than your visit. Your money can go a long way if you carry out huge investments and provide jobs for as many people as you could.

Welcome to Nigeria.

Nigeria is a HUGE market.

Is Nigeria an investment friendly environment?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by jamesibor: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
elego1:
He also met my aunty.

So degrading!!!

What does ur aunt do?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by bejeria101(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Johnbosco77:
"who u EPP"
Dry! Read what you typed again..... This time slowly.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by okechukwu16: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
elego1:
He also met my aunty.
So degrading!!!
See dis 1. Who ur aunty epp?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by DLuciano: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jengem:
Great dude

Unlike some entrepreneurs who support trribalism and ban ppl for no reason
we know them. name starts with"s" ends with"n" with his zombie korofos who knows it all.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by Stanbeto: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Where is CCHub in YABA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment / 2019 Latest Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat. / Learn How To Design & Host Your Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.