Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn - Webmasters (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn (75680 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by 1NigeriaOnlyIf: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2016
Bros, i know a forum where you can come and say your mind without being banned. It is newly launched. They are trying out the site that is why it hasnt gone public. If you want me to inform you when it goes public, just let me know. Reply my post here.

orijintv:
We Knw Hes Here To Make More Investments, And Dat Includes More Money .. But At Least Hes Beta Dan Some Dead Religious Folks Dan Bans Yu Just For Sayin Ya Mind . .

PS: Iknow im Gonna Be Banned For Life ... But Its Ok grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Jengem:
Great dude

Unlike some entrepreneurs who support trribalism and ban ppl for no reason

Wow.

It is well.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by manando1(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2016
pxjosh:
wtf are you saying?!?

Please take your time to at least read through his Wikipedia page to know about Mark Zuckerberg. I consider what you've said very very erroneous.
bro you don't use swearing Vocabulary especially to people you don't know well your consideration ain't bothering me

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by manando1(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

If you say na juju then go do your own....
"it's better than to do something than saying is"
Mark Zuckerberg is a hero even your entire generation can't change the fact...
Bro steal your own idea and make something good....we will appreciate.....no body owns idea....many social network is out there ,if he stole the idea why them no start new one

BUNCH OF LIARS.....mtcheeeew
what are you saying sir can you please clarify the above mumbling

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by pxjosh(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
manando1:
bro you don't use swearing Vocabulary especially to people you don't know well your consideration ain't bothering me
I apologize.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by owoademola: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
henrydadon:
to give us what buhari cant give us..

his he our new messiahs
He was in Nigeria due to the policy of @MBuhari.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by RedCapChief(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
abbey621:
Do you know how many people are in Nigeria with talents like Zuckerberg's? The only difference is that they chose monetary value over passion. Case in point: Founder of Nairaland. In case you people hardly noticed, Nairaland has been stagnant for the past 3 years in terms of unique visitors and content with the main reason being the lack of passion. Instead what we have now is unregulated content on the homepage(Anybody can get published on the homepage by shouting out to moderators). what we have is a banning system which cripples creativity or heated discussions. I'm looking forward to the day when people can come on Nairaland and chat via video messaging or play games. A day when you can run monetary transactions through Nairaland and build a true social media ecosystem. The potential for success is there, if only the owner can rediscover his initial passion!

Very wise words! I feel NL can achieve so much more if it would pivot a little bit - particularly in the area of monetary transactions and content. Maybe the boss is content the way it is. They say, if it is not broken, don't fix it.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by VickyRotex(f): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Mark pls come and adopt me as your Sun,my parent deaded since 1954. I am their only surfifing children.I can also be useful to you as a children by banning bad people like funjosh eleko1 Seun lala vickyrotex aminat508 freeglobe msglobalwonder rokiatu prettythicksme edwife mukina2 osusumustflow and others for you on our Facebook

Shiooo!!! Iru e ni won so abi cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by BABANGBALI: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

Shiooo!!! Iru e ni won so abi cheesy
he go do you like magic tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by VickyRotex(f): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
BABANGBALI:
he go do you like magic tongue tongue tongue

I know sey you be Magician! So I no go surprise undecided
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by BABANGBALI: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

I know sey you be Magician! So I no go surprise undecided
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by KvnqPrezo(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
manando1:
what are you saying sir can you please clarify the above mumbling

Wetin this one dey talk
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by OsusuMustFlow(f): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
lipsrsealed
BABANGBALI:
Mark pls come and adopt me as your Sun,my parent deaded since 1954. I am their only surfifing children.I can also be useful to you as a children by banning bad people like funjosh eleko1 Seun lala vickyrotex aminat508 freeglobe msglobalwonder rokiatu prettythicksme edwife mukina2 osusumustflow and others for you on our Facebook
Re: Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn by orijintv(m): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2016
1NigeriaOnlyIf:
Bros, i know a forum where you can come and say your mind without being banned. It is newly launched. They are trying out the site that is why it hasnt gone public. If you want me to inform you when it goes public, just let me know. Reply my post here.

Ya Advertisin On NL Shey ?? No wori ya Ban Is Near tongue

PS: Inform Me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba + Hilarious Comment / 2019 Latest Free Browsing Cheat For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat. / Learn How To Design & Host Your Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.