Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Pastor Rapes 13-year-old Boy To Cure Homosexuality - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes 13-year-old Boy To Cure Homosexuality (431 Views)

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" / Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra / Ibadan Pastor Rapes 7-Year-Old In Church (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Rapes 13-year-old Boy To Cure Homosexuality by nosairabor(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
A pastor with the Jesus Miracle Ministries, Awka, Anambra State, Ekene Adaoji, has fled after allegedly raping a 13-year-old boy.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the pastor was told by a traditionalist that his homosexual habit would be cured if he slept with a male teenager.

The victim, who hails from Ebonyi State, said the suspect tricked him by asking him to stay behind after a vigil.

He said, “The pastor told me to wait till dawn and when I insisted on going home, he applied a substance on my eyes which made me to sleep.

“When I woke up, I noticed that my trousers were torn and my anus was damp. I also felt pains in my anus. I went home to inform my people about what happened.”

Read more here: http://nosairabor.com/pastor-rapes-13-year-old-boy-to-cure-homosexuality/

---
T/IG: @nosairabor
www.facebook.com/nosairaborblog
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-year-old Boy To Cure Homosexuality by soberdrunk(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
This is a case of "literally" 'receiving' your 'healing' cheesy
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-year-old Boy To Cure Homosexuality by rosy1992(f): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Evil pastor.

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Thorougly Beaten By Angry Mob In Aba / Thief Rushed To Native Doctor After Stealing Chicken From Neighbour / 2 Siblings Jailed 3yrs Each For Stealing N280K - Is It In The Blood??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.