Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Indecent Dressing(cover Your Ipad) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Indecent Dressing(cover Your Ipad) (662 Views)

5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / Enugu Police Arrest Two Ladies Walking On The Road For Indecent Dressing / Lady Nearly Flogged By Rev. Father Over Her Dressing Slammed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing(cover Your Ipad) by Aringon(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
A girl bought an iPad. When her father saw it, He asked her "What was the 1st thing you did when you bought it?

"I put an anti-scratch sticker on the screen and bought a cover for the iPad" she replied.

"Did someone force you to do so?"
- "No"

"Don't you think it's an insult to the manufacturer?"
- "No dad! In fact they even recommend using a cover for the iPad"

"Did you cover it because it was cheap & ugly?"
- "Actually, I covered it because I didn't want it to get damage and decrease in value."

"When you put the cover on, didn't it reduce the iPad's beauty?"
- "I think it looks better and it is worth it for the protection it gives my iPad."

The father looked lovingly at his daughter and said,
"Yet if I had asked you to cover your body which is much more precious than the iPad, would you have readily agreed"

She was mute.....

~ Indecent dressing and exposure of your body reduces your value and respect.

#Cover_Your_Ipad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Training In OYO / This Is So In Vogue! / Divalukky Unveils Its Edgy & Classy Collection - ''something Fancy''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.