Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,163 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) (1722 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Forceful Sex & Beating" - Wife Tells Court / My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Rituals / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by ceee9ja: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dear Viewers,
I am married to a rich man, he is not just rich but extremely rich. He has firms everywhere in Nigeria. He asked me to manage one of his firms in Port Harcourt, but i refused.
I wanted to make my own money. Not long afterwards, he started acting strange, he wants me to start paying some of the bills. This is very surprising as he can afford everything his family wants. I cant imagine me paying for a dime in that house as my husband is more than capable. What should i do?
please drop your comments like to hear from you on this matter thanks
http://ceee9ja..com.ng/2016/08/my-husband-wants-us-to-share-bills.html

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by tafabaloo(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Wetin u dey expect before?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by eph12(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mstchewwwww
Just drink poison already.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by Berbierklaus(f): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by dytbabe: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
I want to talk to him privately on this issue
His contacts will just be perfect

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by metalDETECTED(m): 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Divorce him. Ode!
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by cococandy(f): 12:09am On Aug 31, 2016
Do it. Earn your self respect

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 31, 2016
I don't see the big deal in sharing the bills. You don't want to manage one of his firms, you want to make your own money, bla bla. You can do that, and STILL share the bills. Just because he can afford to, doesn't mean you can't assist in whatever little way you can.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2016
So to take responsibility for your home is now trouble? Its not like he is the only one living in the house and using up utilities.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Mtcheww
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by Sese2(f): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2016
He did that becos u refused to manage the firm at ph, just accept to manage the firm and everything will fall back in place.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by ahnie: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
LadyMercedes:
I don't see the big deal in sharing the bills. You don't want to manage one of his firms, you want to make your own money, bla bla. You can do that, and STILL share the bills. Just because he can afford to, doesn't mean you can't assist in whatever little way you can.

Pls how z Mr Siena doing?learnt he deactivated his acct.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
ahnie:

Pls how z Mr Siena doing?learnt he deactivated his acct.

He's doing great, thanks for asking. I'll tell him you sent your regards. smiley
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Fake story

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by Nyceguy92: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
Are you incapable of managing his business or what?
Unless he is asking you to manage a business you know nothing about, you should accept it.
Or do you want him to hire somebody else instead?

Sure you have heard about the term "Family Business", meaning all family members and relations work in that company.
You will be in charge, including finances; you will receive salaries and allowances as agreed and everybody is happy.

I know many women who manage their husbands' businesses.
I will prefer my wife to manage my business if I find her capable.
So what's your problem: inexperience or selfishness?
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by Nancy2016: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
What does the woman do with the money she makes? Her husband said some of the bills, he probably wants them to share the bills in proportion to what they make. What if the businesses go through a rough period and they have to depend on her income, will she be willing to support her husband?
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
She should just share the bills undecided
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by sisisioge: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin grin

He is trying to test your level of independence ni. You said you refused to manage his firm, which in my opinion is your firm too, because you wanted to make your own money. OK o, here is your opportunity to show that independence.

If I were you, I would manage his firm and insist that I get paid for doing so even though the family still enjoys profit sharing. Since you are u, I would advise that you contribute a little with the bills . Meanwhile, start the act of financial bunkery with him. Ask for all the warawarawaras in the world, after all he could afford it. Soon, he would rethink his decision. My people would say it's with Abu's money that Abu gets entertained. Issue resolved.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by Nelito1472: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Possibly you are extravagant in spending so he wants you to know how it feels as this will teach u how to manage.
Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by Richy4(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
If this story is true, then OP is a funny lady.

I heard that in marriage, 1+1=1
and she chose to make the answer to be 2 by refusing to handle a business she was capable of, separating to have her own money just to be independent and classy.....There's nothing wrong with it but all independent and classy ladies pay bills.... just ask them....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants Us To Share The Bills. Please Help!!! (need Advice) by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 01, 2016
Richy4:
If this story is true, then OP is a funny lady.

I heard that in marriage, 1+1=1
and she chose to make the answer to be 2 by refusing to handle a business she was capable of, separating to have her own money just to be independent and classy.....There's not wrong with it but all independent and classy ladies pay bills.... just ask them....

is it that you want to stay out of his sight hence you wanna seek for job elsewhere...why are you scared of joining him to pay the bills what if he dies will you run back to your family

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Have Sex Frequently / FCMB -moyo Thomas Matter.always Two Sides Of A Issue / Who Should Apologise First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.