Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Can You Accept A Job That Pays Lesser Than Your Previous One? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can You Accept A Job That Pays Lesser Than Your Previous One? (7293 Views)

Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / I Can't Accept A Job Offer That Pays Below 100k/month ( Keke Rider) / Interview Tip: How To Describe What You Did At Your Previous Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Accept A Job That Pays Lesser Than Your Previous One? by Cityguy: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
chocolateme:
tnx sweetheart for your stated career biography, observed. Now for one obvious reason or the other, you still refused to read the post as others, jumped and passed but you chose to show yourself.. does it even make sense at all? No.. you just felt like seeking for attention even when you are 5 years into a job.

Well here for you.. the earlier we learn to mind our businesses and ignore certain posts that makes no sense to us, the better for us here.
So thanks for everything and your sweet contributions to my thread tnx.
Hahahaha. Alright, i get it. You kind of don't understand it at all. This is a public forum. When you bring issues here and call for contributions next time, pls indicate those you know would understand you and whose comments wouldn't make you itch for the barrel. Once it's thrown here, it's no longer you owning it, that's why it's a public forum, OK. Then, don't know where in my write-up you saw 5yrs career stuff. Pls, read carefully next time before putting your fingers to work on your tabs. And dear, what would seeking attention from you do to me? Food on my table? naaaahhh! Thats pretty overrated. Your 'thanks' is acknowledged. Stay bkessed
Re: Can You Accept A Job That Pays Lesser Than Your Previous One? by chocolateme(f): 12:18am On Sep 01, 2016
Cityguy:

Hahahaha. Alright, i get it. You kind of don't understand it at all. This is a public forum. When you bring issues here and call for contributions next time, pls indicate those you know would understand you and whose comments wouldn't make you itch for the barrel. Once it's thrown here, it's no longer you owning it, that's why it's a public forum, OK. Then, don't know where in my write-up you saw 5yrs career stuff. Pls, read carefully next time before putting your fingers to work on your tabs. And dear, what would seeking attention from you do to me? Food on my table? naaaahhh! Thats pretty overrated. Your 'thanks' is acknowledged. Stay bkessed
sir since you are here to show your expertise as a fault finder and to display your poise in English language, it would be placed in the history of Nairaland that you came, you took, you conquered and as long as i am concerned, your continuous reply will be appreciated. Its my thread, it still made sense to others. So what is it gonna be? Waiting for your humble reply sisi.the
Re: Can You Accept A Job That Pays Lesser Than Your Previous One? by Cityguy: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2016
chocolateme:
sir since you are here to show your expertise as a fault finder and to display your poise in English language, it would be placed in the history of Nairaland that you came, you took, you conquered and as long as i am concerned, your continuous reply will be appreciated. Its my thread, it still made sense to others. So what is it gonna be? Waiting for your humble reply sisi.the
Awwwww! Had just realised I needn't say more than to wish you a 'happy new month'.
Re: Can You Accept A Job That Pays Lesser Than Your Previous One? by chocolateme(f): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2016
Cityguy:

Awwwww! Had just realised I needn't say more than to wish you a 'happy new month'.
happy nee month
Re: Can You Accept A Job That Pays Lesser Than Your Previous One? by chocolateme(f): 11:07am On Sep 01, 2016
Cityguy:

happy new month
Re: Can You Accept A Job That Pays Lesser Than Your Previous One? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Yes!
One of my friends left her higher paying job for a part time job because it was more peaceful,less stressful and gave her the chance to spend with her family and raise her kids.
Since I am not married, I can do the same for similar reasons (ie less stressful) but also if the new place has better standards (globally recognized for example) and would present better opportunities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice A 24 Years Old Junior Software Developer / Is The Government Responsible For Unemployment Or Is It You? / Learning The Art Of Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.