Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It (2026 Views)

FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card / Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Senate Uncovers N447bn Scam In Import Duty Waivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It by ariesbull: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2016
I just received this SMS and it is worrying that we have so many people that are still gullible to this. We have been warned never to divulge or tell anyone about our PIN and other ATM cards unless you are buying or shopping online from credible sites. The online scam has fleeced Nigerians and Global community millions of dollars. Sensitization is needed and it is our duty to ensure that people get to know about these new gimmicks these scam artists use. This is a sample of SMS they sent me . Read below :

……………………………….

Dear customer,

Due to our BVN system upgrade your ATM CARD has been Deactivated,To Reactivate kindly call MR BEN BELLO on 08104820090

from CBN

for further details check

https://etimesafrica./2016/08/30/this-another-new-fraud-share-it/
Re: The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It by goldman777: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Front page straight
Re: The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It by busybrain123(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2016
Bro keep using style to advertise your blogs...I just click the link no screenshot and you want me to believe you.
Nice blog though... I like your theme..
Re: The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It by dpete1: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2016
Mtchew,so u just saw d scam?? Its even old to me..i was sent about three times

the idiots even sent it to my lil brother that doesnt have a bank account
#smh

1 Like

Re: The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It by Flexherbal(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2016
busybrain123:
Bro keep using style to advertise your blogs...I just click the link no screenshot and you want me to believe you.
Your last sentence is encouraging...
Re: The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It by Beremx(f): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2016
I get such messages at least thrice a week. I just ignore and delete the messages.
Re: The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2016
People will still fall for this..
Re: The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It by Ryabcool(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2016
Beremx:
I get such messages at least thrice a week. I just ignore and delete the messages.
the last one to send me a text and my reply. Not gotten another text ever since grin grin grin

Re: The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It by Jirate(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2016
dpete1:
Mtchew,so u just saw d scam?? Its even old to me..i was sent about three times

the idiots even sent it to my lil brother that doesnt have a bank account

#smh

At Least, He has a Phone Number........grin grin
Re: The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It by ariesbull: 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
busybrain123:

I WILLL SEND IT
Re: The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It by ariesbull: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2016
busybrain123:

Do you have a problem with the screen grab

Re: The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It by busybrain123(m): 11:13am On Sep 01, 2016
ariesbull:

Do you have a problem with the screen grab

Nice one... cheesy
Re: The Latest ATM BVN Scam In Town...please Beware And Share It by busybrain123(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2016
Ryabcool:
the last one to send me a text and my reply. Not gotten another text ever since grin grin grin
grin wicked guy grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS; Gov. Tambuwal Inspects Sabon Birni Bridge / The Hypocrisy Of Southern Nigeria / VIDEO Happening Now - Biafrans Stop Zoo Soldiers From Kidnapping Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.