Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Choose One : Heaven Or Hell ??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Choose One : Heaven Or Hell ??? (363 Views)

'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos / Heaven Or Hell / Gate Of Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose One : Heaven Or Hell ??? by BlessedNuel: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2016
Greetings my dear brethren

I will like us to use this golden opportunity to ask ourselves this question..

"If I die now,where will I spend my eternity.? "

Mark the word"ETERNITY" it has to do with something that has a begining but doesn't have an end..

have you ever thought of how "HELL" will be like...

Just use a "Lighter" as an example...Light a lighter and put ur finger in the fire...It will hurt you..talkmore of How hot Hell will be

If man were to be God...none of us will still be alive today...

But God in his infinite mercy do pardon us for all our daily trespasses...

Take heed lets you fall

You cannot eat your cake and have it back..

Give your life to christ today and you will never Regret ever encountering God..

Live a sinless life and Heaven will be your possession at last..

You as a youth,Don't wait until you get old..

Nobody knows when he/she will die..
Know ye that after death comes judgement...

Th Judgement day will be Terrible !!!

You know the difference between Good and Evil..

Let the mind which was in christ Jesus also be in you

Are you Rapture Ready? ??
Re: Choose One : Heaven Or Hell ??? by masseratti: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2016
Av you heard of biggy's song? a remix if bob marley's track, its food for thought.

(1) (Reply)

A Children In Developing Countries. Sometimes Resemble Children / Is God Now On Facebook? / Desperate Unemployed Man Gets B.reast Implants In Order To Get A Job (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.