Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

'How I Felt When I First Met Tubaba' - Vector - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'How I Felt When I First Met Tubaba' - Vector (405 Views)

Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On / Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics / Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'How I Felt When I First Met Tubaba' - Vector by Handsome777(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2016
'How I Felt When I first Met Tubaba' - Vector

ABUJA - Nigerian Rapper, Vector, has spoken of his first encounter with legendary pop icon Tubaba.

In a recent chat with the media, Vector recalled how it felt being in the studio with someone he always looked up to.

He said: "Tubaba made me feel comfortable. He was playing and that was real. Even when we were recording 'Get Down,' he made me feel very comfortable, and we made a classic piece, and I learnt from that."

Vector also spoke on what being 32 years of age means to him.

"At 32, I'm starting to see humanity and not individuals anymore. Trying to understand a man is to much task, because he or she will change. Humanity is better for me." He said.

Source: www.http://nigerianinterest..com/2016/08/how-i-felt-when-i-first-met-tubaba.html

(1) (Reply)

See How Governor Wike Give Duncan Mighty N500k To Launch His Album / Betting Predictions: 1 Won Yesterday, Bet9ja Betting Codes ,22 Oct 2016 / Banky W,flavor And Banks Having Fun In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.