Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' (32417 Views)

Woman Abandoned by Her Children In Delta As Pastor Tells Them She's A Witch / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
TF is this?
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Guyman02: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
what can I say from here in Accra, abeg make I jes pass

lawsbanks:
Before you go read the story finish, press . the smart guys have occupied first page and you ended up on page 2 line 10 grin

1 Like

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by henrydadon(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
grin
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by MightyThor(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
Seems the crowd are all set to start a human BBQ, tyre and fuel done appear sharp sharp.
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by lawsbanks: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by gboisgroups(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Maweezy96:
na wa o...i blame buhari
I FALL FOR YOU OOOH. NA BUHARI AGAIN.
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by LajaLaba: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Africans grin
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by NairaandNigeria: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
GurlFriend:
This is all shades of baffling. According to multiple sources, an old woman who is allegedly a witch was returning from her witchcraft coven meeting when she was 'arrested by God'.

The old woman allegedly confessed that she was returning from the coven aft shere had gone to steal someone's pregnancy when the power of God arrested her, and she fell down at the market place in Ala Square at Ozoro, where day light met her.

After confessing, she died. This reportedly happened in Ozoro, Delta state.

See the grotesque pictures after below

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/witch-returning-from-coven-after.html

Niger Delta is turning to Kenya these days because strange news happen to be emerging there nowadays
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Clone2020(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Looks like a pretty bad case of hernia.
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Macky4real: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nonsense. cry . that woman likely had a malignancy with CNS metastasis dt led to irrational behavior and speech dt those ignorant persons considered as confession and lynched the woman. R.I.P

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by thugmansion(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
MadCow1:
Holy Fhuck!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Oga

That woman looks sick. Seems like she has a Tumor.

I hope she wasnt lynched and the Power Of God Bullshit was just a cover up story..

angry
Oga, Am quite sure you were there. Be careful so as not to incure the wrath of God.
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by 4reala(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmm! She has reaped d work of her hand
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by TipsyDC: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
o di egwu
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by sabi99(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Devil is d father of all lies and a deceiver. Y can't they use ds der witchcraft to appear in a bank wt a big ghanamustgo bag and pack all d money der n then disappear instead he will be using them for fetish and other irrelevant stuffs. Just tell me what ds old woman whom poverty has pummeled for long fvcking years gained from being a witch now.
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Ofemmanu1: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Rapmoney:
Person steal pregnancy?!
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by baby124: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
Poor woman has a tumor or cancer.

4 Likes

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by FinestPINACLE(f): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
ruggedboy01:
They should operate on her and free the stolen baby in her womb already shocked shocked
My totz exactly. but whose baby e go be now?

wat if d baby now na how antichrist take enter d world sef
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by amtalkin(f): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
Africans
Biko release the stolen baby fast
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by OSESUNATE(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2016
NameChecker:
The power of god arrested her, put tires on her neck and flogged her
with bamboo and plank.
What a mighty god

I know all atheist know there is God but they are just living in self denial

1 Like

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by mabea: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
eddyjibs:
Blacks ehn when will u have sense na. The woman obviously has inflammation of something in her stomach. Get dat woman tovd hospital
Dey there dey form whitey,dey never flog you before na then your eyes go clear.Inflammation ko infant ni
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by denko(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Please get life and stop this ignorance, a sick woman was killed and you are here jubilating.
Royalfurnitures:
All my enemies will die miserable just like this. But wait o, what now happen to the "foetus" that she stole

Check my signature for your durable and affordable furniture

1 Like

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by MadCow1: 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
thugmansion:

Oga, Am quite sure you were there. Be careful so as not to incure the wrath of God.

Please don't price my market if you don't want to buy.. angry

Are you God? angry

You better drex go left.. angry

1 Like

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by lordkhalifa(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Exactly how doghari will fall and expose himself one day
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by MadCow1: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
NameChecker:
The power of god arrested her, put tires on her neck and flogged her
with bamboo and plank.
What a mighty god

My Nigga..

I see you bruv!

3 Likes

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Techiekingee(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
I suspect she was beaten to admit to stealing a pregnancy...nigerians ehn
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by freecocoa(f): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chai! Saying Nigeria still has a long way to go is gross understatement.

Kai!

4 Likes

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by MadCow1: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
OSESUNATE:
I know all atheist know there is God but they are just living in self denial

This isn't about atheism you retarded scumbag..

Did the Power of God beat the Biitch with a stick and put a tire around her? Or are you just remarkably stupiid.. angry

5 Likes

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by JONSYN7154: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2016
GurlFriend:
This is all shades of baffling. According to multiple sources, an old woman who is allegedly a witch was returning from her witchcraft coven meeting when she was 'arrested by God'.

The old woman allegedly confessed that she was returning from the coven aft shere had gone to steal someone's pregnancy when the power of God arrested her, and she fell down at the market place in Ala Square at Ozoro, where day light met her.

ONLY IN NIGER DELTA? IT HAPPENED IN ZARIA LAST TIME. smiley
GurlFriend:

ONLY IN NIGER DELTA? IT HAPPENED IN ZARIA LAST TIME.
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by Babalegba(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Achorise:
where are the civilized western unbelievers, who doubts the existence of witches.

if you like mock pastors and churches, God remains God.
There are too many morons in Africa

5 Likes

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by delors(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
CAN SOMEONE PLS ADD 'GRAPHIC WARNING' TO THE DAMNNNED TOPIC!!!!!!
Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by NameChecker: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
MadCow1:

My Nigga..

I see you bruv!

My Only Oga in NL!!!

1 Like

Re: Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' by 9jatatafo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
With all the sticks, tyres and other crude tools I am seeing in those pics. OP that woman was lynched and mobbed to death and she seems sick. #JungleJusticeAdministered

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo / Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life / Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 28th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.