Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,135 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook (858 Views)

Download My Book / 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria / Awaken The Giant Within (free Ebook DOWNLOAD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by gabsoft: 5:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
Can you make money as a writer? Can you make as little as $10, $15, $20 etc writing article for clients? If you answer is Yes then this ebook is for you!
PSSSS: The ebook is not for sale and it is not compulsory you have it. So, if you don't need it just navigate away!
I have so many ebooks on my system and i want to give them out one by one. The first one is written by a popular blogger, known world wide... I have many of his ebooks.... Here is the one i want give away for free this week
"Earn Your First $1,000 as a Freelance Writer: Create a Writer Website and Build an Online Profile"
I received it freely, so i give it out freely....
As i said, if you need it text your email to 08180293036 and i 'll forward it to you... Not for sale please!
Of what use is it if i odd them plenty on my system? That's why i want to give them out one by one. Watch out for the next one next week!

.............................................................................................................................................
PSS: If you want any other money making ebooks, blog creation and monitisation, just reach me through the same process. sms only.
Re: Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by Blessgod30: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is this ur WhatsApp number??
Re: Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by gabsoft: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
Blessgod30:
Is this ur WhatsApp number??

Not at all
just reach me on 08180293036 sms only
Re: Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by gabsoft: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2016
I'm giving out another ebook today titled "The Circle of Profit". It's a book dat i recommend for everyone to read... If you want to make it big, I mean BIg in the information business. Then get it. Follow the same process of reaching me. Only sms pls! If you have already sent sms pls don"t send again, you will get it for free!!!
Re: Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by Godmother(f): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2016
Hi Gabsoft, I got the ebook you sent. Thanks a million. I'm currently going through it
Re: Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by gabsoft: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Godmother:
Hi Gabsoft, I got the ebook you sent. Thanks a million. I'm currently going through it
U are welcome!

1 Like

Re: Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by gabsoft: 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
I'm giving out another ebook today titled "SITES THAT PAY WRITERS MINIMUM OF $50 TO WRITE ARTICLE". If you can write your way to make it big, I mean BIg in article business. Then get it. Follow the same process of reaching me. Only sms pls! If you have already sent sms pls don"t send again, you will get it for free!!!
Re: Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by gabsoft: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2016
I have sent the ebook to those of you that sent a text.
Check your mail. Thanks
Re: Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by gabsoft: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2016
I'm giving out another ebook 2moro...! Title~ 110 websites that pay writers minimum of $50 to write article
Re: Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by Akposb(m): 8:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
How do I get it?
Re: Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by gabsoft: 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2016
Akposb:
How do I get it?

Just forward your email to the number. Others are getting it already!
Re: Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by gabsoft: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2016
gabsoft:
I'm giving out another ebook 2moro...! Title~ 110 websites that pay writers minimum of $50 to write article

I have sent the ebook to everyone that their interest. Thanks
Re: Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by Akposb(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2016
gabsoft:

Just forward your email to the number. Others are getting it already!
Thanks.
Re: Are You A Writer? Download My Free Ebook by gabsoft: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
I am giving out another ebook. Reach me through the same process i f u want it. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Pauper's Son 1...(a Short, Heart Touching Story) / 5 People You Should Stay Away From This 2018 / I See You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.