Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! (1507 Views)

Fake Travel Agents Exposed*pictures* / Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash / All Travel Agents- Your Suggestions are needed here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by sushiluv(f): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2009
HI NAIRALANDERS

THIS MESSAGE IS MEANT FOR THE STARTERS OF TRAVEL AGENCY BUSINESS AND FOR THOSE THAT WENT FOR THE AVIATION COURSES AND DONT HAVE A JOB YET OR THOSE THAT WOULD LIKE TO BE THIER OWN BOSS.
            YOU CAN ACTUALLY MAKE YOUR OWN RESERVATIONS WITHOUT HAVING THE GDS (GLOBAL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM-AMADEUS,SABRE,GALILEO,WORDSPAN) WHICH  WE ALL KNOW IF YOU DONT HAVE A REGISTERED COMPANY YOU CANT GET,BUT NOW ITS BIGGER,BETTER,FASTER AND BELIEVE ME MORE MONEY([color=#990000]GET YOUR FULL COMMISSION FROM THE AIRLINE ,  wink YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE JUST MORE KNOWLEDGE AND INDEPENDENCE SO FOR MORE INFORMATIONS AND DEMONSTRATION  TRAVEL AGENTS AND FREELACE DO GIVE ME A CALL!!!MY NUMBER IS BELOW:
SUSAN DUNTOYE: 08076482660.

OR

YOU CAN CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS @ 2775000 - 20
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by justwise(m): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2009
I really hope u are for real, i have my doubt though.
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by OAM4J: 2:33am On Oct 04, 2009
Have a big reservation for your ad. especially after reading some of your past posts.
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by sushiluv(f): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2009
HI THERE,
            JUSTWISE

IF YOU DONT BLIVE GO TO THIS WEBSITE WWW.SKYMILESONLINE.COM.NG AND SEE IF IM FOR REAL OR NOT YOU CAN BOOK YOUR OWN TICKETS AND ISSUE THEM YOURSELVES.

TO OAM4J:
EXCUSE ME? DIDNT GET DAT DID YOU TRY IT OR CALLED AND SUMTIN WENT WRONG I DONT THINKS SO, I DONT WORK FOR DVINE ANYMORE SO PLEASE IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO TYPE ITS BEST YOU DONT .YOU EITHER USE IT OR DONT ANYWAY IT FAVOURS D AGENT WHICH IM NOT SURE YOU ARE ONE.
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by justwise(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2009
sushiluv:

HI THERE,
            JUSTWISEIF YOU DONT BLIVE GO TO THIS WEBSITE WWW.SKYMILESONLINE.COM.NG AND SEE IF IM FOR REAL OR NOT YOU CAN BOOK YOUR OWN TICKETS AND ISSUE THEM YOURSELVES.
TO OAM4J:
EXCUSE ME? DIDNT GET DAT DID YOU TRY IT OR CALLED AND SUMTIN WENT WRONG I DONT THINKS SO, I DONT WORK FOR DVINE ANYMORE SO PLEASE IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO TYPE ITS BEST YOU DONT .YOU EITHER USE IT OR DONT ANYWAY IT FAVOURS D AGENT WHICH IM NOT SURE YOU ARE ONE.
I have to agree with OAMA4J, your website don't look real, tried the booking system and the result was funny. It all shows how dogy the whole thing was put together. I know u will not like this but try something better
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by sushiluv(f): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2009
Ok may be if you are in lagos you can come down to our office  skymiles travels at no 6 norman williams Ikoyi ask for susan then i can put u tru personally if thats wat you want.
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by justwise(m): 9:01am On Oct 19, 2009
sushiluv:

Ok may be if you are in lagos you can come down to our office skymiles travels at no 6 norman williams Ikoyi ask for susan then i can put u tru personally if thats wat you want.

Its either ur website was designed not to work so as to call u or come to ur office or something. I'm not in lagos and not interested in booking a ticket for now. Just wanted to try ur claim
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by sushiluv(f): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2009
Can you go throuh the website?but if you are not registered you cant go further after a point but how sure im i you are an agent and not a yahoo?Pls it only meant for AGENTSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by justwise(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2009
sushiluv:

Can you go throuh the website?but if you are not registered you cant go further after a point but how sure im i you are an agent and not a yahoo?Pls it only meant for AGENTSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Now u proved me right, why would i need to register b4 booking a ticket? Anybody should be able to book a ticket without registeration, if u got no idea how online booking system works just removed that nonsense called website u got there.

Don't making fool of urself here. i'm worried abt ur intentions here.U are not a trusted individual.
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by sushiluv(f): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2009
sorry if i may ask Are you literate?cos no one is asking you to pay money when you register an alert will be sent to your phone with your account number only meant for you anytime you need to use the site to avoid yahooooos and within mins the customer service agent will give u a call.Do you know the problems with 9jas they dont like changes and development dats y we are still were we are this program is made by whites and it is been used abroad now its here you find it difficult to use JESUS CHRIST if you need infos on how to use the site y dont u just say so and ill add u to my yahoo mail and teach u step by step.
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by justwise(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2009
sushiluv:

sorry if i may ask Are you literate?cos no one is asking you to pay money when you register an alert will be sent to your phone with your account number only meant for you anytime you need to use the site to avoid yahooooos and within mins the customer service agent will give u a call.Do you know the problems with 9jas they dont like changes and development dats y we are still were we are this program is made by whites and it is been used abroad now its here you find it difficult to use JESUS CHRIST if you need infos on how to use the site y dont u just say so and ill add u to my yahoo mail and teach u step by step.

Rubbish. Just get lost
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by sushiluv(f): 9:27am On Oct 19, 2009
HI,
Now since i figured out you dont have work to do let me give you one,Please what ever state you are kindy get addresses of Travel agencies dat are  not Iata  but please dont collect money from them its free the program shows them how much they are to charge there clients and their discount from the airline is already there.I blieve you should try to broading your mind and learn more the world is revolving
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by justwise(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2009
sushiluv:

HI,
Now since i figured out you dont have work to do let me give you one,Please what ever state you are kindy get addresses of Travel agencies dat are not Iata but please dont collect money from them its free the program shows them how much they are to charge there clients and their discount from the airline is already there.I blieve you should try to broading your mind and learn more the world is revolving

U are not making sense at all, who types for u? In ur fake website nothing works apart from registration link, if one clicks on contact it doesn't work, all the airline links u put up there doesn't work.Why are u fooling urself here?

U keep talking abt something u got no clue what so ever, please and please find something legitimate to do.
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by sushiluv(f): 9:40am On Oct 19, 2009
just calm down ! dats y i said let me know to teach you step by step No matter how far sum 9jas go their way of thinking is still shallow b4 you started this chat the program has been on for 2months dis is d 2nd month and it was launched on  sat 17th and the hotels are still been updated
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by sushiluv(f): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2009
Nobody is asking you to pay anything nor are they asking for your credit card number nor your security number all dey need is just for you to register and make money from the discounts, dats all.
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by sushiluv(f): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2009
DO you know wat i think if you are not an agent its best you keep giving your money to agents ok and if you are an agent you can keep getting only 7% from other agents since your you are been a pessimist i have work to do gatto go!Cheers
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by justwise(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2009
sushiluv:

Nobody is asking you to pay anything nor are they asking for your credit card number nor your security number all dey need is just for you to register and make money from the discounts, dats all.

Make money from discounts? Poor Fraudster.
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by gongoaso1: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2009
na wa oh!
had to check out the website she posted.

this scammers just get more ingenious by the day
no link works. very dodgy. i mean y waste resources and time designing a webpage to defraud people?
and how d hell do they make money from discounts?

sushiluv, am disppointed
thot scamming was a no go turf for females, lipsrsealed
Re: Travel Agents Reservations Made Easy! by flekan(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2009
@sushiluv: Nothing on your so call website works.

@gongo aso : I think the website was created to lure daft ppl like her angry

(1)

I Need Cheap Arik Ticket, Lagos-j'burg(sa) / ... / What You Need To Know About Using Atms Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.