Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

NYSC Corper Who Gave Part Of His Last Allowee To The Needys On The Street - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Corper Who Gave Part Of His Last Allowee To The Needys On The Street (714 Views)

Lady Who Gave Birth During Her NYSC, Dresses Up Her Son As Corper In Cute Photos / How Do I Tell A Female Corper Who Keeps Bringing Me Food To Stop? / Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Corper Who Gave Part Of His Last Allowee To The Needys On The Street by usmexy1(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2016

Re: NYSC Corper Who Gave Part Of His Last Allowee To The Needys On The Street by Flexherbal(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Good!
But , he could have done that behind the camera.
Just, my opinion!
Re: NYSC Corper Who Gave Part Of His Last Allowee To The Needys On The Street by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2016
Flexherbal:
Good!
But , he could have done that behind the camera.
Just, my opinion!
Nope it's meant to motivate others like him to toll same path. That is, always give to the needy around you. You don't have to be exceedingly rich before you give to the less privileged

(1) (Reply)

Ado-ekiti To Obubra,cross River Let Us Meet Here / Urgent Need Of Corper In Benin City / Youth Corper Going For "Swell In"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.