Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos (7251 Views)

Whatsapp V2.17.81 For Ios Allows You Watch Youtube Videos / Opera Mini Browser For Ios Gets Complete Makeover Ahead Of Iphone 8 Launch / Whatsapp Latest Version 2.12.493: Allows To Send/recieve Documents Like PDF,PPT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2016
As already known, the previous versions of Instagram for iOS and Android doesn’t allow to zoom photos and videos, but the latest update is an amazing one. The Instagram for iOS now allows to zoom photos and videos while watching.

It is very annoying when you try to pinch-zoom a picture then you end up liking the photos and videos. Even when you try to, You will be like “Oh!, I’m using Instagram”. Well, there is a change about because Instagram is finally introducing the much requested ‘pinch to zoom’ feature on its iOS application.

As mentioned above, all you need to zoom is to pinch and we all indeed know how that works. This new feature, as one would expect, not only works with photos but with video content as well. It is also applicable to any piece of content on your feed, profiles, and Explore tab.

The feature was released yesterday for the Instagram for iOS today, but the announcement says Android users shouldn’t expect to do any zooming for another couple weeks.

Recommended Post: Memory Card Not Detected On Mobile Phones Solved

The video demo seems to work pretty much exactly as you would expect, with the UI disappearing and the photo taking up the entire screen while you zoom in. Then, when you let go of the pinch, the photo snaps back into its usual Instagram wrapper.

Watch the short video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahzz3ik-EvQ

Source: http://www.gidimasters.com.ng/instagram-for-ios-to-zoom-photos-videos/
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by kennieG(m): 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by veekid(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Who doesn't know this before
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by GossipHeart(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lol
Always trying new things

They just started Instagram stories just like Snapchat, mehn, it was so cool

People will desert Snapchat
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by Mickeywilliams(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Cool.. Let me check grin
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
ok
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Been doing that on my android long before with Instagram+ by OGmods
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by henrydadon(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin

iphone user right now

[img]http://i./wC7d71FE26Qes.gif[/img]

me that am an andriod user

[img]http://i./2WxWfiavndgcM.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by Emac(m): 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Android users be looking and waiting like

3 Likes

Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Now i can zoom in on dose twerking asses.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by NameChecker: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
ok
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by Anoruo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
this data consumer agent called IG. who them epp self

1 Like

Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by Hysmady(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Been rocking this feature on my Android since when...Modded instagram app tho...
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by Lahotte(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
They better bring it down to android also...
We cannot come and be wishing we are using iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by Kelvinadimora(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
It would have been news if it would allow us to view the future of Nigeria with Buhari as the president........MTCHEEW!!!!!!
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by dogstyle007(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by johnstar(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
undecided ff me jho_ney
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by tonywap: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
so na zoom and view we come instagram come do abi Mp3 Download Mp3 Download
zip album download zip album download
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by haxorDelite(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
shior what have been doing on android since
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by Drownedgod(m): 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
Soooo...what na happen?
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by legaxi(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Now i can zoom in on dose twerking asses.. grin
Ma Niggger!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by FellaL: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is some mad ass feature though. But hey! Android developers would definitely do something about it. So, I'll chill
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Finally !!! All these important features were delayed for obvious reasons though .
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by JonSnow(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Confirm!
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by somehowpenis(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
cool
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by Decrozz(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Still waiting for that feature that'll make video download via instagram easier
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by drizslim(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
Good
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by RitzyPrince(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is one of the reason I love iOS, you always be the first to experience new software features. I ain't saying Android is bad but.........Must y'all enjoy features when iOS users are done with em? tongue
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by ewizard1: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Decrozz:
Still waiting for that feature that'll make video download via instagram easier
Instagram+ got that!
Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by ewizard1: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
RitzyPrince:
This is one of the reason I love iOS, you always be the first to experience new software features. I ain't saying Android is bad but.........Must y'all enjoy features when iOS users are done with em? tongue

1 Like

Re: Instagram For iOS Allows To Zoom Photos And Videos by ewizard1: 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
All these features were held back so they could see something to call new feature!

You can zoom pictures on Instagram+ and also download pictures and videos.

For zooming on videos... thats cool tho! I'm sure the IG+ dev is working on something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN: 13 Years In The Mobile Money Space / Why It Maybe Hard To Buy A Tecno Phone At High Cost / Airtel's New Anthem Song By R Kelly, 2face Et Al.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.