Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos (34717 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker In Ekiti State As Fight Breaks Out (Photos/Video) / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics / Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by ngoben(f): 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oh....sometines r nt worth it...how much na ashawo abeg
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by alobright17(m): 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
They like fukery pass anything lipsrsealed

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by LOVEGINO(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Dem dey rape ashawo? Naija sef.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by coolviv: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Drew0:
Na wa o then still dey rape olosho? :O

Before?? Na their papa property? She no gree she no gree. ...na her body and d man no be her husband. So which kind question u dey ask?
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Phyzoman(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
Just don't get it......... How can you tape a sex worker twice.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Hibeekay943(m): 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ok now.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by izzou(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Naughtysite:
Wastern brothers at it again...

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by rusher14: 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
You see that fine house over there?
Na me get am.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by longerthroat(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
olosho carry 92k worth of phone, designers perfume, 40k watch and 13k cash... that olosho must be a PhD holder for the work

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by drunkpunk(m): 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
BF69BF:
Rape kwa? Kontinuu..
Should I take it that you love 69 like 69?

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by BF69BF: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
drunkpunk:

Should I take it that you love 69 like 69?

Should I take it that you're drunk like to stupor?
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by namuguibe(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Im rape d girl abi im no pay for d puna wey im lash?.. please be precise.cos... I SMELL LIES.
because she's a prostitûte does not mean she should be raped.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by namuguibe(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
BF69BF:
Rape kwa? Kontinuu..
why are you doubting the victim's story?
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by haabimbohlar(f): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
N200,000 is sure a small amount of money, the money is just a little above the victims stolen property, this is not a good judgement at all.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by cyprex: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
I take the whole of this story with a pinch of salt.
I doubt the possibility of police establishing rape and robbery in this case.
where did he rape her, inside the taxi, on the road, or on the floor of the bush? it is obviously not inside the house as he merely pointed at it.
How did he throw her into the gutter, dead or alive?

The story did not say whether the call girl reported the matter to the police immediately the incident happened with fresh evidence.
It is notorious fact that sex workers usually allege rape once there is argument about price.

The alleged crimes cannot be proven by simply alleging them. They require proof beyond reasonable doubt.

I however suspect that the sex worker have a highly placed police man as boy friend and has paid in kind for this job.

It is expected that the police should have done thorough investigation and not just charge a citizen punitively.
Except if they have more evidence than this as what it is stated here is simply story about the cock and the bull.

2 Likes

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by henrimoto(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
@dre11. Bros, na talent you dey waste so o. Time don reach when you go get your own Blog. grin

You sabi report 'Front Page' News for Nairaland mods.
Weldone
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
I found this story difficult to believe, it might be he slept with her and refused to pay her the money
Drew0:
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Emmahunk(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
nicerichard05:
This Corporal Friday Mameh don popular ooo, from the case where a former Eco bank manager stole money from a dead man and also withdrew money from somebody in the UK to this case and many more to come. i know him personally, he is one of the bravest police offers i know.

God bless you sir

Indeed. And he believes someone RAPED a PROSTITUTE he met in June three months after?
Well done
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Rozaystunna(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Drew0:
iswr I thought the same
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by speak2me2015: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Saying that a commercial sex worker was raped is like saying that a politician was caught telling the truth. Can they rape commercial sex workers?
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by MagnaB: 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
dre11:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/01/bricklayer-disguised-oil-firm-worker-rapes-sex-worker-lagos/

No 1, prostitution is illegal in Nigeria so the sex worker should also be charged to court.
No 2, i smell inflation of worth in the story. For someone who does even know there is no x6 but there can only be s6. I am of conviction the lad stole from her probably but not items worth that value.

Not that olosho no fit use posh things but i doubt if this particular one had those items claimed.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by DonEvarest(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
[b][/b]
tunary:
How can a single guy force himself into the small tiny hole of a girl successfully? Na waoo
My broda. I done reason am tire. The thing no gree me understand! angry
tunary:
How can a single guy force himself into the small tiny hole of a girl successfully? Na waoo
My broda. I done reason am tire. The thing no gree me understand!
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by tyokunbo(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chai! This world wan end.
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Drownedgod(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
ceejay80s:

NA THE LATEST SAMSUNG SYMBIAN PHONE WEY COME OUT IN 2006
...That one wey first all of all them get fingerprint abi....Your head dey game jare grin
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Kayswat(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
dre11:

“The properties that were stolen by the
defendant are Samsung X6 phone, valued at N92,
000; Malado wristwatch, valued N40,000;
perfume valued at N16,000 and a cash sum of
N13,000.”

/

This is the only part of the story I'm interested in. ALL THOSE LISTED ABOVE NA LIE
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by omotroyz(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bricklayer raped sex worker in Lagos
Sex worker raped bricklayer in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by SIRKAY98(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
Story for the Gods
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by icankel: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Omo see lies, prostitute going to meet client with Samsung x6 valued at N92k, Wrisstwatch valued at 40k, perfume valued at 16, then cash of 13k. And d guy now rape her in his apartment. Chai
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by calabardick(m): 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Some women sef, their legs are like rumors, they just keep on spreading them...

It’s better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than a woman to deny you a hole she didn’t drill.

Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by Charly68: 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
With a good lawyer,this is no case submission. Was she raped in the public or inside the flat ? Did she follow the man to his flat ? Were they friends..did she report to police after the rape & produce evidence that she was indeed raped. Where is the proof of her rape ? Can Ashewo be raped? How can she be raped ?
Re: Bricklayer Rapes Sex Worker In Lagos by nicerichard05: 6:21am On Sep 02, 2016
Emmahunk:

Indeed. And he believes someone RAPED a PROSTITUTE he met in June three months after?
Well done

Bros wat is RAPE?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Recover Weapons, Kill 23 Militants In Gun Battle / Boy Sent On An Errand Loses The Money To Betting In Ipaja, Lagos / Generator Thief Caught By A Soldier In Surulere, Made To Clear Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.