Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! (32338 Views)

Poll: Predict the outcome of this match!

Germany wins: 26% (34 votes)
Nigeria wins: 73% (95 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Falconet Player Sophia Omotola Omidiji: National U-20 Women / Sweden V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (3 - 3) On 22nd October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Damoche10: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2009
My fingers are crosed!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Rooneyboy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2009
We gone , no doubt about that.Did u c the Germans against the Cameroonians ?
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by unclebros: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2009
Siasia is a wonderful coach, and i think he can motivate those boys to pull some stunts, i hope undecided
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by FBS: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
It ain't over yet.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by unclebros: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
It ain't over yet.

yes oh! preach it1
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by rasputinn(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2009
Yes we can
We've always beaten the Germans at age grade competitions
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by 2klong: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2009
up niger
we are winning this one ooo
2 to niger nothing to gaman
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Cristalz(f): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2009
Said it before, the team's darn good. Only problem is their finishing.
If they can fix that and add extra efforts in defense, they'll send the Germans home.

What time is the match, please?
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by rasputinn(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2009
Cristalz:

Said it before, the team's darn good. Only problem is their finishing.
If they can fix that and add extra efforts in defense, they'll send the Germans home.

What time is the match, please?

7pm Nigerian time

07/10/2009
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Cristalz(f): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2009
Thanks, dearie.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by utosco(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
Do you guys really believe that Nigeria will beat Germany? come on, be serious
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by buffead(f): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2009
anything can happen one of da favourites spain lost to italy 3-1 so u never knw
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by 3kay945(m): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2009
i know the boiz would want to give their best, i only hop their best will be enough! embarassed
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by osodstarz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
Mayb d country is avin d worst representative ever in dis current tournament. Make no mistake, your boyz wil be bak by Thursday - meanin they are going to lose!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by osodstarz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
Mayb d country is avin d worst representative ever in dis current tournament. Make no mistake, your boyz wil be bak by Thursday - meanin they are going to lose!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by semid4lyfe(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2009
Funny enough none of the previous two teams coached by Siasia played as well as this present flying eagles. The only problem this team has is that of scoring. If we can convert our chances and not set some silly offside traps, I see us winning this one.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by buffead(f): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2009
its soo funny some of da favorurites to win dis are da one going hme , paraguay just lost to korea 3-0
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by kennykay(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2009
Spain 1 - Italy 3

Germany too will bow out of the competition come Wednesday.

Watch out!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by snapshot: 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2009
Cameroun is not good on the ball,that is why they lost to the Germans,our boys major problem is that they have not been scoring,though they have shown that they can create chances,unlike the Camerouneans our boys are good on the ball and this sure is going to give the Germans a lot of problems. i see Nigeria winning at the end of the match.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by adebayo201: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2009
We win and lift the trophy.
If u can see, it seems those teams that qualify on trial ar puttin more seriousness and concern to this tournament at this point.

Guyz, lets giv d boys a standin innovation for winning grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by FBS: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2009
Updates:

Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by PastorOla1: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2009
Let us wish them well
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by FBS: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2009
Abi o
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by Marymos: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2009
Our boys are not bad anyway is just that we lack finishers.I think our coach should convert some of his defenders to strikers and if possible he should send his strikers to the bench.May be that will yield the desire result.I see our boys springing a big shock if we convert our chances.I wish them the best.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by asunaobi(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2009
Here comes the best prediction of the year! Egypt U-20 2009 FIFA world cup will be won by Nigeria. Ha ! ha ! ha ! ha !,  I know everyone will start emailing me for lottery numbers if this happens. Anyway, our boyz are not that good but I know it will be a very tough match. I see the Germans under rating us after beating cameroon but that is going to work against them if they do.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by adebayo201: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2009
i think i want pple to know is that all team fears the name nigeria bt wheneva they see the way 9ja team plays, they gain momentum and want to play their life.
i want every one of us to watch the match btw nig and spain. u'll see tyhat the spaniad got nothing to do that day. they beat us because we have no finishing. what did they nplay against italy.
[sup]let pray for the boys. i see them soaring higher like eagle[/sup] grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by boladonas(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
Nigeria 0 Germany 3

They must come home finally this time!!!
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by naso2(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2009
boladonas:

Nigeria 0 Germany 3

They must come home finally this time!!!

2moro no far again. We will see the nothingness of this your prediction.
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by enitnelav: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2009
Hi, The problem with our football is the same problem of poor leadership and organization which is  also bedeviling other areas of our nationhood. We still count on luck and prayers when it's clear that hardwork, technique and good planning are prerequisites for any measure of  success in an endeavor such as this. Somehow in the past Nigeria had always found a way of pulling through, when all hope is about gone. But i think that has been our problem why we don't make amends. Deep down i want to see a good game and hope the boys get their act together and beat germany . At least for the sake of their carreers, but if that happens Our people at the administrative end will say it was a good outing and next time we will be singing the same old tune.  
Nigeria is a great nation we have the resources, Manpower, right doggedness, resilience, good spirited-ness to excel in every aspect of livelihood, somehow, just somehow, our leaders, our administrators, our politicians whether to the right, left or centre are after what to put in their bellies.
Anyway sha, which ever way it turns i pray that someday Nigeria will be truly great again not just in football but among the nations undecided
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by IFELEKE(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
uhmmm. . .counting down. . .
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by ogbongzky(m): 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
WE SHALL GO THROUGH PROVIDED D BOYS STOP FALLING LIKE JOHN TERRY INFRONT OF GOAL, grin
Re: Germany Vs Nigeria (U-20 World Cup) [3 -2] Ouch! by rasputinn(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
adebayo201:

We win and lift the trophy.
If u can see, it seems those teams that qualify on trial ar puttin more seriousness and concern to this tournament at this point.

Guyz, lets giv d boys a standin innovation for winning grin

Errrrrr,bros could you break this one down for me undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Greg Clarke Resigns As English FA Chairman After Remark About Black Players / Anthonia Abisola: Female Footballer Shows Her Football Skills Online (video) / Neymar, Oshoala, Coutinho, Mertens, Etc In All Star Nike Advert.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.