Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) (35101 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Showcases Tayo's Spike Rush App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by jaywhoco(m): 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
And seun osewa didn't meet him...this is the 21st century
A smart person should seek and get all the help he needs

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by datola: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
The same look
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by naijamakossa(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
chai see big big fishes everywhere
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
naijamakossa:
chai see big big fishes everywhere

FOR NAIJA THAT FISH GO COST 2800 NAIRA FOR THIS KIND HARDSHIP
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by happney65: 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
morereb10:
Wooow the youngest billionaire arrives and depart this country without meeting the president.... hmmmmmm

this is a sign that the president didn't even have any agenda or a way to tap into this billionaire in dollars head rather he prefers to go to Osun state to commission Osogbo High School were them go they teach children 4x + 6x - 8y =10, find x and y. Hmmm una go find am tire for this country.

But when the oldest leader in the world (Mugabe) with his knuckle head came he went straight to presidency.

I mean birds of same feather flock together right?

UP CHANGE

Omolola15 come and see this..
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by CallofDuty(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
For Kenya Naa apple laptops..for 9ja Naa lenovo and Toshiba... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
See this man with the this shirt again, if Nigeria Billionaire let alone trillionaire wear this, people go talk say na ritual him do o.

But, all this Jumia, OMO and all those companies that they like advert, can't they give this Young man cloth, the advert will show on the cloth anytime he visits anywhere. it will be better than wasting money on Nigeria yeyebrity
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
Pavore9:
Kenya is the undisputed King of mobile money, they have perfected the art as international money transfer operators (Moneygram, Ria, Worldremit, Sendwave, Western Union etc) use the mobile money networks to deliver transfers straight to recipient's phone number!

I know Nigerian banks would make sure MTN, Airtel, Etisalat and Glo are never given the license to operate mobile money networks as it is in Kenya.

I am 200% sure pepper no dey that food! cheesy

Very true
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Saint52:
Same Tshirt, something must be wrong somewhere............

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Rick9(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Kenya again, where that man with two pointing fingers ?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
BF69BF:

But Kenya, hope those people won't rape him sha?
Exactly whats on my mind cheesy
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
Saint52:

Typical mediocrity worshipping Nigerian, undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by naijamakossa(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2016
ceejay80s:

FOR NAIJA THAT FISH GO COST 2800 NAIRA FOR THIS KIND HARDSHIP
Lols
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by joetenn: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mark Zuckerberg is no longer the world's youngest billionaire. That "title" now belongs to Norwegian teenager Alexandria Andresen (19).
The youngest self-made billionaire is 25-year-old Snapchat co-founder Evan Spiegel
Zuckerberg is now 31
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Oblang(m): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
morereb10:
Wooow the youngest billionaire arrives and depart this country without meeting the president.... hmmmmmm

this is a sign that the president didn't even have any agenda or a way to tap into this billionaire in dollars head rather he prefers to go to Osun state to commission Osogbo High School were them go they teach children 4x + 6x - 8y =10, find x and y. Hmmm una go find am tire for this country.

But when the oldest leader in the world (Mugabe) with his knuckle head came he went straight to presidency.

UP CHANGE

Wailers and senseless comments are like..

5 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
IVORY2009:
Kenya again, I do hope the people of Kenya would behave themselves and keep to the game of engagement!
when it comes to emerging technology kenya is a natural

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by solok: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
undecided undecided Awww! He's wearing same dark grey round-neck t-shirt he wore all thru his stay in Nigeria.
He nor bring change of cloth?? Oyinbo man sef!!....I hear say dem nor dey baff daily and dem fit wear same shirt for one whole week. Okwueya??
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by danosky91(m): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
joetenn:
Mark Zuckerberg is no longer the world's youngest billionaire. That "title" now belongs to Norwegian teenager Alexandria Andresen (19).
The youngest self-made billionaire is 25-year-old Snapchat co-founder Evan Spiegel
Zuckerberg is now 31
you need jesus!!!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by tunary(m): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
No be fish I dey see for him plate so? I think say him na vegetarian
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
denisfidha:
when it comes to emerging technology kenya is a natural

I guess you're frm Kenya, how come der are not household names in that sector?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Sundayvictor0(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
Did anyone notice his cloth?...This is the same type of T-shirt he wore on his tour to Rome, Nigeria and now Kenya...
#justobserving
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Laido: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Saint52:

That's American's nature. Nah so them be. Iv studied that in them thru their movies. When they travellin a foreign, they hardly pack cloths along.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
morereb10:

UP CHANGE

Keneking:
So he was granted only five days visa angry
Useless APC government angry angry
It simply means that developers do not really have clout in the political circles, i may be wrong.
Politicians only use them during election and dump them thereafter. Design this, design that, make banner, make posters ...
Useless politicians angry
Nonsense angry

I hope you two are joking with these stupid ass comments
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Fidelismaria: 3:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bye Bye Ooo Dnt Miss Me Too Much We Will Surely Meet Again
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
the guy is just promoting facebook but in style

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Jay542(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
9PBLIVE:
the guy is just promoting facebook but in style
Does Facebook still need promotion? His visit wouldn't change shii bout Facebook.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Jay542(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
morereb10:

UP CHANGE
What are you saying? Did he come cos of the president? Didirin angry

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Jay542(m): 3:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
onome324:
Thanks for dropping by man
I hope he sees this Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Saint52:
not same tshirt only that it seems hard to differentiate them sometimes. This one is a hood
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) by Orikinla(m): 3:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Keneking:
So he was granted only five days visa angry
Useless APC government angry angry
It simply means that developers do not really have clout in the political circles, i may be wrong.
Politicians only use them during election and dump them thereafter. Design this, design that, make banner, make posters ...
Useless politicians angry
Nonsense angry

Mark is not a politician.
Someone very close President Buhari was with him yesterday at Afrinolly.
Adebola Williams, co founder of The Future Africa Awards & Summit, also known as (The Future Africa Awardds would have taken him to Aso Villa, but Mark did not come for that.
Photos:Meet Adebola Williams, one of the young minds behind the new Buhari - Politics - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/2231164/photos-meet-adebola-williams-one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Php Class For Beginners. Question Will Be Treated With High Priority. / best BULK SMS provider in Nigeria ? / When You Are A Computer Guru And Your Girlfriend Needs Your Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.