Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) (33294 Views)

Buhari Commissions Air Force Drone Jonathan ‘Earlier Launched’ - PDP / Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
MissingBudget:
This is beautiful, APC or PDP! The government now has to strive to maintain it and pay the teachers before they start selling off parts of the furniture.
lie from d pit of hell.he has keep his promise in paying salaries to d workers.they praise him beyond expectation. stop wailing here ooo. u get series of rant till 2018 so continue ur job it pays u oo continue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by tola268: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
tola268:
Don't worry about the teacher, #1.5bn school will stand up to teach the children
My friend, you don't understand, the one cordinating Principal is the real principal while the other three dummy principal will stand as if say 'Oga nbo' like Aregbesola's cabinet of four persons

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by laytoshtwo: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are lieing here ask ur friend from osbc. u can't be fooling good people of nairaland here.u are spewing ur lies from d pit of hell. continue wailing.aregbesola has been keeping his promise for d workers. i respect him to that regard. at least he's paying half salary to d workers.at this level u still dey lie. almighty God forgive u ooo.

Where did this one come from,half salary in this harsh economy.I thought you said people are enjoying in Osun no suffering.Your life will be managed the way Aregbe dey manage Osun

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by jrusky(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
investnotspend:
Nice one gov Rauf Aregbeshola I know this is just the tip of an iceberg when it comes to commissioning of projects by APC government cos I know 2018 will be the year of commissioning as wailers will cont to wail .

God bless Rauf Aregbeshola

God bless PMB

God bless the people of osun state

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Hahahahaha can't stop laughing so commissioning secondary school is an achievement by APC failed govt you really amazed me so much. So buhari left all the way from Abuja to commission a secondary school Ok nah

Please why is it that all APC are some one reason stupidly because I can't get it to be telling me oh Rauf and APC are working simply by commissioning a secondary school what a weird brain and very clueless reasoning!!!

I'm just short of words this is very very embarrassing so for 14 months this is what you called development please may I ask you how many thousands of govt schools we have in Nigeria, so what is the big deal or how can you be jumping up in these already peeled off painted fake building that will ends up becoming a religious sentimental school Please go home and seek a help may be you need to reset some screw "upstair" ok I guess you heard me clear. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by 989900: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
I'm speechless!!! Wow!
Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by laytoshtwo: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
Get your information before commenting on any trend,your writeup might be seen by average of 1.5million people and not all of the nairalanders belong to any party.They are neither Zombie nor Wailers.They are set of people who think properly.
Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
What a laudable and landmark project by Ogbeni Aregbesola!. Apparently, the people of Osun can see and feel the result of financial paucity that has been ravaging their state for couple of months, unlike elsewhere in Kwara.
At least, there is hope.
May God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by Johnnyessence(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
laytoshtwo:

Where did this one come from,half salary in this harsh economy.I thought you said people are enjoying in Osun no suffering.Your life will be managed the way Aregbe dey manage Osun

u see ur self u are pained cos' ogbeni is doing great job in d state of osun. at least they are receiving their half salary steadily hmmm. for u to know ogbeni is approving d promotion of workers in d civil service.people are enjoying in d state of osun cos' they refuse to be lazy.they avoid laziness and hit d ground running.upon d economic recession we are witnessing in this part of d country,ogbeni still do well in terms of infrastructural development. keep wailing here it's ur job.
Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by DTOBS(m): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Say all you want about this guy, he's getting something right. He's still commissioning projects

That salary thing caught him off guard.

Last month, Vanguard, useless chitgbo propaganda newspaper were showing us FAAC for April despite the fact
that the state has cleared off her debts.

Osun state has been recieving FULL allocations since may. No deductions

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/26/faac-fg-gives-breakdown-amount-36-states-received-may/

http://punchng.com/lagos-rivers-top-faac-allocation-june/

Awon Oloriibu. Carry Osun state matter for head like chin-chin.

Guy, calm down and wet your tension...
Osun state is still highly indebted both locally and abroad.
Go and check the last month allocation to states and tell me what you are their...
Also FYI, your tout governor is still owing workers in the state 7months salary aside the half ones that he has refused to pay.
Get down to the state and see suffering in the first degree before you start blabbing here.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by seguno2: 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u are lieing here ask ur friend from osbc. u can't be fooling good people of nairaland here.u are spewing ur lies from d pit of hell. continue wailing.aregbesola has been keeping his promise for d workers. i respect him to that regard. at least he's paying half salary to d workers.at this level u still dey lie. almighty God forgive u ooo.

Paying HALF salary in this Buhari depression economy?
Why is governor Aregbesola so wicked?
Why are you so wicked like this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by Leez(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

If dem curse una now, una go report to mod. See this thing yarnin dust on my mentions

See ehn just...

[img]http://media.riffsy.com/images/45f8927563e899987acb238a50fbac96/raw[/img]
report who? a kid like u?lol
u just exhibiting ur igbo hate passed down to u boi
so calmate ok
Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by laytoshtwo: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
u see ur self u are pained cos' ogbeni is doing great job in d state of osun. at least they are receiving their half salary steadily hmmm. for u to know ogbeni is approving d promotion of workers in d civil service.people are enjoying in d state of osun cos' they refuse to be lazy.they avoid laziness and hit d ground running.upon d economic recession we are witnessing in this part of d country,ogbeni still do well in terms of infrastructural development. keep wailing here it's ur job.

Your life will be managed the way Aregbe is managing Osun

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Please how ll that put food on ordinary poor Nigerians?
Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
kingofthejungle:
Jonathan's vision
And na who the VISION don EPP?
Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by Forwetinnah: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
The President has gone from commissioning major projects for the country to commissioning a high school. Oh Wow!! APC government. .shame!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by MissingBudget: 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Johnnyessence:
lie from d pit of hell.he has keep his promise in paying salaries to d workers.they praise him beyond expectation. stop wailing here ooo. u get series of rant till 2018 so continue ur job it pays u oo continue.

Wash your face with a cup of cold water and reread my post again. If you don't comprehend, don't quote me to rant away in disgusting abbreviations!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by abioyeolaide(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
i knw some people are endowed with a great instinct, wen u re fully fed but no sound education u become a great slave tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
samtee37:
This man said, the school can be move any time, that can even be uprooted from d foundation.. ....
NR...
Abeg how true can that be.. ?
It could be possible because they didn't use brick, they used steel framework. It is a masterpiece of work.
Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by remikunle: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
No salary no work ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by Solitin40: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
globe16:
Buhari commissioning an empty school in a state where all workers are on strike is the height of joblessness
Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by beajjay(m): 12:25am On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmmm...I just PRAY all these facilities won't get destroyed very soon by those RASCALS called students of Osun state.

To be honest, THEY DON'T DESERVE THIS!!

I know some people will disagree and say rubbish...buh please ask me questions and I'll answer politely
Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by ayokujero: 1:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Prioritizing is one of the major reasons why Nigeria State Governors can’t seem to meet up with State workers’ salaries. In simple terms, lack of proper investment of fund into capital investment is a key problem to their failure in meeting up with their duties.

Don’t get me wrong FREE EDUCATION is GOOD but it comes with a downside and cost. We all know that if you want the best Health Care you have to be ready to pay huge sum to obtain it. Same goes for the best food/meal you have to pay for the best to get the best.
Saying Education is Free is a major challenge facing our society today, as Government can’t ensure that student get the best of Educational Training.

One major example on how funds are mismanaged can be sited from the case of Osun State Government. The recent School Building Project is a massive infrastructural development which is a laudable project embarked on by the state government to ensure that Primary – Secondary Schools within Osun state have the best infrastructures and a very conducive learning environment. However, one major flaw of this project is that the money invested into such infrastructures can’t be recouped back in the next 50 years, however if such massive building project were built or placed in the tertiary institutions of the state where fees are paid on Semester / Session basis, one can say that can be another avenue in which the invested funds is well invested and can in no time generate income, increasing the GDP of the State.
Building conducive learning environment is very important and should not be for tertiary institutions alone, however, spending huge capital on infrastructures that will be used for FREE will lack maintenance as the infrastructure cannot maintain itself.

In conclusion, Primary and Secondary Schools need to be renovated as the current Governor is doing. However, it should not be a wasted investment that will lack proper maintenance in future. The massive 2 – 4 storey buildings ought to be built for Osun State tertiary Institutions where students are mandated to pay tuition fee, and Primary School as well as Secondary School should get their own share of the development.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by kedeojo(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Mttcheew
No be im mate built 14 universities in Nigeria without making noise? He even dash Daura one
. Get your fact well before commenting so that you won't look like a fool. GEJ only awarded 14 universities and most were operating in secondary school look like structures. The fews ones he started building from scratch were not even up to 20 percent job done, when he abadoaned them. I know u will argue that he had little time which is a lie cos he approved them early more than 2 years before he was defeated.
Re: Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) by thesicilian: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2016
anonimi:

Tall hope, bro.
AreGbese that has not maintained the Opon Imo Ofo that his son, Kabiru used to steal Osun money and become overnight billionaire?
All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC is just about paparazzi photos to fool their zombie followers while they steal their money and owe their salaries plus pensions.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2042395_b7fvnpiiaabroh_jpeg81b2c4466e71003dbe03de8be0975de0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6
Lol. Hope is the only thing keeping a lot of people going in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Schools-where Are The Ones Located Down South? / Photos Of President Buhari's Children Recently At An Event With Their Mother / Muhammad Bello's Sallah Gift To Buhari This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.