Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,338 members, 7,864,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

We Are Prepared To Seize Power In SE And SS States In 2019: APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Prepared To Seize Power In SE And SS States In 2019: APC (846 Views)

2019: APC Governors Move To Take Over Party Structure / "We Will Beg Buhari To Run In 2019" – APC / Presidency: No Vacancy In 2019 -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Prepared To Seize Power In SE And SS States In 2019: APC by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
National Secretary of the
defunct United Nigeria
Congress Party (UNCP) and a
chieftain of the All
Progressives Congess (APC),
Chief Gbazueagu Nweke
Gbazueagu, ok Thursday in
Enugu said the entry of
notable political leaders and
former office holders into the
APC would boost the party’s
chances in the next general
election in tne south-east
and south-south geo-
political zones of the country.
Gbazueagu, a former
governorship candidate in
Enugu state dismissed
insinuations in some
quarters that the party
would remain unacceptable to
the people of the south-east
even by the next elections,
noting that the party was
already receiving “high
calibre political leaders” into
its fold, and the development
had the capacity to translate
to large following in the
fullness of time.
Speaking with newsmen, the
politician who recently
organised a thanksgiving
service in appreciation of
God’s favour in his life
especially his miraculous
survival from a life-
theatening ill health that
lasted for about 18 months,
said he was now ready to
lead the onslaught against
the Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP) in not only Enugu state
but the entire south-east
zone, insisting that it would
no longer be “business as
usual” politically.
“I have done the necessary
things I needed to do. First I
organised one big event in
my country home where I
formally joined the party and
was received at the ward,
local government, state,
zonal and national levels of
the party. The second event
was the Thanksgiving we
held last weekend where I
thanked God for saving my
life. I was down for 18
months; I couldn’t sleep for
more than two hours for nine
months. It was something
else. In fact, I died three
times and miraculously
resurrected for the three
times. God has given me a
second chance.
“The event was well
attended without political and
religious barriers. We had
our governor, Ifeanyi
Ugwuanyi, Senator Ibrahim
Mantu, former Senate
President Ken Nnamani, Chief
Jim Nwobodo, Mr. Kola Abiola,
30 clergymen, Kashim Imam,
Chris Ngige, Bode Olajumoke,
all the chairmen of our party
in the south east and south
south, Prof Barth Nnaji, Dr
Okwy Nwodo, Dr Enechi
Onyia, the celebration cut
across political divides, Prof
Jerry Gana was represented
by his first son. Four
dioceses of our Anglican
church from Abuja, Oji River,
Enugu and Aguata were fully
represented.”
www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/09/01/apc-prepared-for-pdp-in-seast-ssouth-in-future-polls/
Re: We Are Prepared To Seize Power In SE And SS States In 2019: APC by SeverusSnape(m): 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
I laugh. Almajiri people party (APC) think SS/SE are populated by zombies that they can easily brainwash.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Prepared To Seize Power In SE And SS States In 2019: APC by Abeymills(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2016
Then b ready 2 dig ur graves n plenty 4 apc zombies because we will resist apc n bubuhari useles wicked rule yeye pipu
Re: We Are Prepared To Seize Power In SE And SS States In 2019: APC by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Make sure you invite Seyi Tinubu and his wh0re of a wife to your rally. After we mix otapiapia solution for Seyi to drink, we will share his wife among ourselves. Never will we see eye to eye with basterd sons of Awo. Also please bring Kwamecrom with you
Re: We Are Prepared To Seize Power In SE And SS States In 2019: APC by Kwamecron(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
See that man up, na only tin they sabi... Murder, rape and disstabilize the natiom ss/se
Re: We Are Prepared To Seize Power In SE And SS States In 2019: APC by malele(m): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
APC even with gun u people can't seize power
From the east and south
Re: We Are Prepared To Seize Power In SE And SS States In 2019: APC by Fragilegirl(f): 5:57pm On Sep 01, 2016
Tales by moonlight...
Re: We Are Prepared To Seize Power In SE And SS States In 2019: APC by Ratello: 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bunch of despicable lots who have failed to realise that Nigeria is dying under there nose still forming relevance. Even North will reject you bastards let alone SS and SE undecided
Re: We Are Prepared To Seize Power In SE And SS States In 2019: APC by Dagaya(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2016
hahahha.. this is the biggest joke and lie have heard all year. They should really come prepared oh. The south south are waiting, I dont know of south east oh, But the south south are waiting.
Re: We Are Prepared To Seize Power In SE And SS States In 2019: APC by abokibuhari: 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
cease power again, why not kill everybody in the land

(1) (Reply)

Lol!!! Between Reno Omokri And A Twitter User.. / Patience Jonathan Must Explain How She Earned Billions – Sagay / Sen. Prince Buruji Kashamu Gives Sallah Package To Celebrate Eid Kabir (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.