Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real (26867 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / Prayers That Could Prove That God Is Real / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by Immorttal: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sveen:
That boy is perhaps a very wise boy with a curious mind. I wish i was smart enough to have that kind of thought at his age, perhaps i would't have grown up knowing i used to call myself a muslim.
Do you know that every child asked their parents that question. Even the op. But our parents discarded it like hot yam just like the op has done, sadly the child will be brainwashed and 25yrs later, his son will ask him that question and he will sharpaly dogde it and the circle would continue.
Re: My Six Year Old Half Brother Doesn't Seem To Understand That God Is Real by chrmn1: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
wirinet:

It is annoying when people who know nothing about a subject pretends to be a authority on said topic and therefore spew ignorance all over the place.

Astrophysicists and cosmologists say that they have no idea what was or what happened before and immediately after the big bang, because the laws of physics do not hold or apply under such conditions. This simply translate to it is unknowable.
Where did you read that scientists admitted they can answer the question of where the universe came from? ( I am not talking about the material universe).
Where have I been that I somehow missed your post?? Anyways I must congratulate you as you seem to be a brilliant chap. I'm aware that the science world does not know the origin of life (I mean the origin and not a point along the process, the very beginning of the universe) but I wanted you to admit it by yourself which you just did. So let's say I got you there, shall we??

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lucius Iwejuru Ugorji, Bishop Of Ahiara Mbaise Imo Resumes Duty / Throwback Photos Of Pastor Williams Kumuyi / Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.