Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People (8302 Views)

2019: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari Boasts / Kano People Inscribing KWANKWASIYYA On Their Private Houses (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Flagsoff Program To Train Women On Income Generating Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by chie8: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
His Excellency Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR today flagged off the disbursement of 2 Billion naira Microcredit revolving interest free loan to 1st batch of 20,000 (Twenty Thousand) beneficiaries from the 44 local governments of the state.

It is also expected that additional 50,000 (fifty thousand) people will benefit from the loan indirectly as well. This scheme is aimed at creating a middle class in Kano State and will drastically reduce poverty and unemployment.

The loan which is from the Central Bank of Nigeria, which 60% of the beneficiaries will be women as it is part of the conditions stipulated by the apex bank.

Governor Ganduje also inaugurated the newly established Loan defaulters court comprising of three chief magistrates that will ensure the beneficiaries repay the loan so as to enable many more people of Kano State benefit from it as it is a revolving loan.

Salihu Tanko Yakasai
DG Media & Communications
Government House, Kano.
September 1st, 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/kano-state-governor-ganduje-flags-off.html

2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by chie8: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by dondo83(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
what are The other governors up to? Dont blame fg all the time, hold your immediate leaders accountable

10 Likes

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by Tazz22(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
The only thing interesting about this is the loan defalter issue. I think other state should emulate this.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by Excelboi(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Just like his predecessor, Ganduje is really trying. Even students of the state enjoy scholarship regularly. Kano tubin giwa

9 Likes

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by omozu1(m): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
God bless you sir. I like this
It is the only way forward
F.G and other state gov. Should start their own
The central bank is there even the world bank is there go and take your loan and empower your people
It is the best bail out you can get from this economy woes.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by hopeforcharles(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ok oh, it seems non indigent are not included in this scheme all of them galabia and baban Riga , meanwhile nice development. Other governors follow suit

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by deLogo(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
I pray that this goes round the country. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by nicedas(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Great, tone to aljazeera to watch chimamanda ngozi talk live
Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by DropShot: 8:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
APC managed States have proven to be better than PDP managed States on the average.

And I have no doubt that the APC-led FG will outperform the PDP's mismanagement of Nigeria in sixteen years.

Make I run comot before wailing zombies pounce on me.

cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by ayusco85(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is very commendable. I don't want to tow the tribal or religious line, but I actually had this wish a long time ago.

The FG should scrap NYSC and replace it with something like this, graduates shld go to camp and after camp every graduate shld be empowered with 500k. Half of it shld be loan while d oda half shld be their allowee for 12 months.

SME is the engine of the economy.... Quote me anywhere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by ayusco85(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
DropShot:
APC managed States have proven to be better than PDP managed States on the average.

And I have no doubt that the APC-led FG will outperform the PDP's mismanagement of Nigeria in sixteen years.

cheesy grin

You won't shut up now before thunder fires you. Must everything be about APC and PDP?

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
Niger Delta oil money being shared while Niger Deltans are suffering. Honestly, Niger Delta people...where are your senses? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Real2020:
Niger Delta oil money being shared while Niger Deltans are suffering. Honestly, Niger Delta people...where are your senses? SMH

Everyone had their fair share.
Don't blame anybody if you misused yours.

5 Likes

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by MrHenshaw: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
chie8:
His Excellency Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR today flagged off the disbursement of 2 Billion naira Microcredit revolving interest free loan to 1st batch of 20,000 (Twenty Thousand) beneficiaries from the 44 local governments of the state.

It is also expected that additional 50,000 (fifty thousand) people will benefit from the loan indirectly as well. This scheme is aimed at creating a middle class in Kano State and will drastically reduce poverty and unemployment.

The loan which is from the Central Bank of Nigeria, which 60% of the beneficiaries will be women as it is part of the conditions stipulated by the apex bank.

Governor Ganduje also inaugurated the newly established Loan defaulters court comprising of three chief magistrates that will ensure the beneficiaries repay the loan so as to enable many more people of Kano State benefit from it as it is a revolving loan.

Salihu Tanko Yakasai
DG Media & Communications
Government House, Kano.
September 1st, 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/kano-state-governor-ganduje-flags-off.html

Well done Ganduje.If judiciously put to use,within 5years u would have succeeded in reducing d crime rate in kano state by 10%.I wish other states can learn.
Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by Standing5(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
That's average of N100,000 per loan. Aregbesola should go learn how to impact lives from his Kano counterpart.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by IVORY2009(m): 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
DropShot:

cheesy grin

well less watch and see if the governor would be able to sustain the services, especially as we head into a deep recession. Wish him well though in all his lugubrious.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by omojeesu(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Impressive! Commendable!!
Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by Einstyn(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
If state govts start taking responsi£ility £y creating jo£s, empowering the youths and improve their derivation i terms of local manufacturing and not rely on our greatest curse and undoing(oil), nigeria ll get £etter... Its high time we relieve d fg of all these huge expectations...state gvts av a role to play...am from the east £ut i must confess...dats a commenda£le move frm d kano state govt
Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by Ademat7(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
where are d women d loan is meant for? cos na men full d hall
Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by Standing5(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
MrHenshaw:

Well done Ganduje.If judiciously put to use,within 5years u would have succeeded in reducing d crime rate in kano state by 10%. I wish other states can learn.

Osun and Ekiti. Stomach infrastructure.
Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by Standing5(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2016
Real2020:
u av a point though.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by Ikigia: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
Commendable!
Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by Omojudy: 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Are these things really loans or dash? I wonder if and how they are repaid. Embezzling Nigeria since 1960.
Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
PUSH1:

[s]
Everyone had their fair share.
Don't blame anybody if you misused yours.[/s]

TYPICAL YORUBBA...SMH

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by shegsrules(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
But if one million people get a million naira each no matter how bad some would invest, some would spend but all the same it's empowerment to one million let's privilege people.
Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by papoose321: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
Can't you guys see wats going on here... They have already started sharing the country's wealth in the north besides kano gave them all the votes they needed.. Thank u kano for supply of voters.. Free loan! Yoo wa!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
It's a welcome note anyway , I believe mirco financial institutions and developmental banks should be the ones to handle these ?
State govt and law enforcing agency with appropriate data collector are meant to checkmate the process .
When politician hijack this it will surely be a mess up program which could fade out within 4 years .
Nigeria need a system of continuity but to be sincere it's far from our radar.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by trojanshorse: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
He said interestmony who know the meaning of interes. In his religion hhnnnn
Re: Ganduje Flagsoff Disbursement Of N2b Free Interest Loan To 20,000 Kano People by makdcash(m): 5:42am On Sep 02, 2016
This is what we are talking about....GOD bless nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue: PDP Replies APC, Says Ortom Not Aware Of Hunters' Activities / Atiku Support Organisation Dissolves Structures, Liaison Officers Nationwide / Tinubu Determined To Resolve Power Shortfall, Estimated Billing - Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.