Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

****stories By Luxguy**** - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ****stories By Luxguy**** (2368 Views)

Deeper Than Love- Stories By Sarah Irabor / Stories That Touch (short Stories) By Aniekan Andikan / Stories By Michael Luxguy Augustine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]THIS STORY TITLED "PIGEON" IS #MICHAEL_LUXGUY_AUGUSTINE's WRITE UP

PIGEON IS SOLEMNLY WRITTEN AND STRICTLY OWN BY MICHAEL LUXGUY AUGUSTINE.
WELL RESERVED FOR EVERYONE
ANY UNAUTHORIZED EDITING OR PUBLISHING IS ILLEGAL
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
well the story PIGEON is about betryal.its build on mystery,thriller and suspense.you knw most nigerian ask this question "why does the police like to make use of the word pigeon,are they trained to use that word instead of making use of simple english?" a friend asked me that question and i began to reason toward it,yea people would talk it to be pigeon bird why some would easily ask what is pigeon.
my story wasnt based on pigeon as a bird but according to how it is being used by the nigeria police so i made those write ups combining mystery,thriller and suspense to communicate with my readers
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
PIGEON
Episode 1
STORY BY MICHAEL LUXGUY AUGUSTINE
D.P.O:where you able to get those men?
Me:sir we tired our every possible best but our bullets got finish
D.P.O:you must be out of your senses,your bullet got finish and yet you were not able to get down any of those crimals? For christ sake you are an inspector and the president is involved in this,we cant let our dear country stay without a president
Me:sir who are trying our best
D.P.O: (angrily hits his hand on the desk)my friend your best is not enough.the people are on us for christ sake
Me:sir we would keep trying sir
D.P.O:inspector james it obvious you don't know the presure on us.the president daughter was kidnapped right under your nose
Me:sir i wasn't the one guiding her,how was she kidnapped under my nose sir?
D.P.O: get out of my office now...i stood staring at him for a while before taking a walk out of his office. Incase you don't know me,am inspector james williams,a cop in the Nigerian police.now we are having a difficult situation at hand,the president daughter had just been kidnapped somewhat in my presence but it happened that i came late that was two days ago,i was driving along asokoro when i saw them driving her away with the police men guiding her lying lifeless,i tired all i could to catch up with them but it was too late and now the citizens of Nigeria are on us,the state house of assembly are on us and all the D.P.O can do is sit in his office and order us around.this morning we had recieved informations from an unidentified source about the where about of the adopters but unfortunately i lost two of my men after we ran out of bullets and all the D.P.O does is shout and shout.
I left the D.P.O's office pissed off,i was off for the day's work.i drove home and on getting home i met stella,she is the love of my life but we aint married yet nor have i proposed to her and i would do that soon because she is all i want in a woman,she is the most beautiful woman i had ever meant,calm,hardworking and so obedient and of course lovely
Me:you are back so soon?
Stella:yes honey,i couldn't stay a week,i missed you alot darling
Me:just two days ago that you left and you missed me this much.
Stella:yea.you come back so soon today and you look so paled what's the problem?
Me:the president daughter had just been kidnapped
Stella: oh my God.
Update by Daniel Kybee
www.facebook.com/laughing_kidney
Pls dnt be offended 4 d shortness my ba3 is low now that's why.
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
PIGEON
Episode 2
Me:that's it
Stella:how did it happen?
Me:i was driving passed aso when i saw those criminals,they had already adopted her with all her men down so on arival they were driving her off
Stella:so what's the government saying
Me:sweet the government are on us and the D.P.O is on me
Stella:what is wrong with that man,does he think its easy or does he want to kill you?
Me:it my work and am enjoying every bit of it but i wonder why this country take the life of the rich so serious then that of the poor
Stella:such is life,she is the president daughter
Me:the president and the state house of assembly are on us,she is the president daughter not the president for christ sake(my phone rang,its the D.P.O and i picked it up) hello sir
D.P.O:inspector james where are you
Me:am around sir,eating close to the station.
DPO:stop that food now,i need you in my office the president is here
Me:am on my way sir(call ends,i stood up hurrying to the station)honey the president is waiting for me
Stella: oh not now nau
Me:dont worry i would be back shortly *pecks her*...i drove down to the station on getting to the D.P.O's office i saw the president comfortably sitted
D.P.O:here he comes his excellency
President:inspector james what is the report so fear
Me: positive sir
President: positive? Then where is my daughter
Me:we are very close to achieving that sir
President:for your imformation the adopters just called me now
Me: ok sir
D.P.O: and they are demanding two hundred and fifty million dollars $250,000,000
Me:jesus
President:what do you need to get those criminals down?
Me:arms sir,just good arms and everything is settled
President: ok but am giving you just 32 hours to get my daughter safe
Me:yes sir but we would be needing the number they called you with sir
President:get me a piece of paper then(i did,he bent over the table and wrote on the paper)that is it so get to work,no more excuse
Me:yes sir (he shake hands with the D.P.O before walking out of the office)...why dont this man get the state C.I.D or better still the SSS to do the job
D.P.O:you can leave now(i walked to the door opening it before the D.P.O's voice came again)remember inspector james you have 32hours and all the officers at your disposal...i didnt respond,i only Wstood not looking back then walked out.how would i save the president's daughter in 32hours,not even up to two days,why are they making it look as if itz my primary duty to protect the president daughter,well i would give my life for it.my phone rang again,a call coming from an unknown number,i picked it up
Voice:mr inspector,resign now that you still have a chance
Me:who are you
Voice:stay out of that case or my men would kill you
Me:till then...i ended the call.
update by Daniel Kybee
www.facebook.com/laughing_kidney
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 11:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
PIGEON
Episode 3.
I was a bit unconcious as i got into my car to drive home
Officer John: (running toward me)sir! sir!! sir!!! sir!!!!
Me: hey officer john,any problem?
Officer John:no sir just wanted to know if you are heading my way so you can drop me off
Me:where are you heading to because am following the post office's way
Officer John:yes sir that is my distination sir
Me: ok come in then let me drop you off...officer john opened the door and joined me at the front seat then i drove off.
Officer John:sir you aint looking your cheerful way,what's wrong sir?(his voice faintly asked)
Me:my brother it ok
Officer John:at the office i called you servally but you didnt answer
Me:am sorry,i didnt hear you call,i guess i was lost in thought then
Officer John:can i be of help sir
Me:it concerning the kidnap of the president's daughter,his given me 32hours to rescue her...there was silence for a while before he spoke up again
Officer John:sir this is really complicated sir and am in to help but sir any idea on how to go about it?
Me:if i had an idea i wouldn't be bothered
Officer John:haven't you thought of getting a pigeon?
Me: (slowing down my drive)pigeon?
Officer John:yes,i think it would help,even if we are not able to rescue the president daughter before 32hours i think having a realiable pigeon would easy the president a little
Me: oh,i never thought of this but there is still a problem
Officer John:what is that sir?
Me:how do we get one?
Officer John:we would follow the information gathered earlier and strike un-noticed
Me:hahahaha,that's funny,those kidnappers are smart and by the way they are having the president's daughter not just a common citizen,they would have vacated that area immediately after the fierce fire exchange we had fearing that more danger loom around
Officer John:so sir what do we do?
Me:that's the same question on my mind
Officer John:what if we comb that area at midnight today?
Me:woaw,that's a nice idea,we give that a try
Officer John:am stopping over there sir
Me:i would be giving you a call tonight for the investigation
Officer John: ok sir,thanks for the lift sir
Me:no problem and thanks for the idea you shared with me(pulled over)
Officer John:it nothing sir(came down from the car and i drove off)...i pray this works,if we are able to get one or two pigeon then our work would be easier.i got home into the warm embrace of Stella.after a long lasted kiss she finally broke the kiss
Stella:honey how was it,how did it go,were you able to meet up with the president at the station?(she asked all at once)
Me:bebe easy,one question at a time
Stella:hahaha i will beat you o,answer me jare
Me:hahaha beat ke.i met up with him and imagine that all blames goes to me and am given 32hours to rescue her
Stella:ah how is that possible,must they get my hubby killed because the president daughter was kidnapped?
Me:you know we were friends before her kidnap and i was the only security close by as at the time of her kidnap i guess that's why the president is on me
Stella:sweetheart please i need you to be careful o
Me:yes i would be and tonight i would be combing that area we ealier saw the kidnappers with one other officer
Stella:no now,its risky out there
Me:dont worry about that,i would handle that and besides the officer going with me is an intelligent officer
Stella: oh,sure sir
Me:i dey H o
Stella:hahaha no be only H na Y
Me:am serious na
Stella: ok just wait a little longer,the food is almost done
Me:what food is that?
Stella:rice and beans na
Me: oyah sharper boh
Stella:sure sir.hahaha...we laughed and later joined her in the kitchen.
By 11:00 pm i called officer john to meet me at the junction,he accepted,i wore a black mufti up and down and picked up my gun
Me:sweetheart it time to go
Stella:ah na wont you forget this investigation,it risky.
Me:i have to go,the president is involved in this
Stella:the president? and so
Me:sweet catch you later...i dashed out of the room not waiting for her reply.i entered my car and drove off(yea my house isnt fenced)i met officer john already at the junction waiting,on seeing me he wasted no time in jumping into the car too,he was on black mufti and face cap to match,holding his gun by his left hand
Officer John:good evening sir
Me:ready?
Officer John:yes sir...i drove off and pulled over only when we got to our destination.we got down and entered the uncompleted building,it was just too calm in there
Me:no one is in here
Officer John:so what do we do now...before i would answer a gun sounded,the bullet hitting john,we had been betrayed my someone,i watch john fall
Voice:just give it up,drop your gun.
#luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee

PIGEON
Episode 4
Who else knew about this,who is their informat.the whole place was dark except for the bright police torch i was holding,i noticed i was close to a window but how would i escape without officer john,i cant leave him to get killed
Officer John: (almost whispering in pains)go sir,just go
Me:but i...
Officer John:go,we both would get killed.
Voice:drop your gun i say...i quickly switched the torch off(it has been the only source of light in the building)and everywhere got dark and quickly jumping off from the window and gun shots follows,i didnt stop running nor did i give up my gun for anything,i got into the car and zoomed off
Me: oh shit,john,john oh shit...an idea struck my mind,i pulled over,pick up my gun,opened the pidgin hole in my car and brougth out a pistol "time for surprise" i said to myself and walked back to the uncompleted building leaving my car by the road,i tip toed into the uncompleted building taking cover on one of the pillars' holding the building,i could listen to their conversation from there
Voice:he escaped but you cant escape
Officer John:at lest am not dying for the wrong purpose
Voice:i would use your corpse to send a message to the police for them to pass it to the president... "lets do this" i said to myself raising the two guns hold to both hands and then began to shot both at a time,the room was dark so i couldnt see watsup in the building but for sure the was confusion as everyone of they ran for their life,they must be thinking that the police had rounded them up as it wasnt just a gun shooting,i suddenly stopped shooting and entered the room
Me: officer john are you there?
Office John:sir is that you?
Me:yes
Officer John: over here sir...i moved closer,my legs hit the torch,i picked it up and switched it on,i saw him where he was lying and two other bodies lying two,my bullet must had hit them,i bent over checking their impulse,one was dead while the other was still alive,i helped john up,he had been shot at his left arm,i picked up his gun and gave it to him with mine but i got the pistol by my waist,then up to my shoulder,i raised the guy whom had passed out,then off the building to the car.we got to the car,i opened the back door and dropped the guy there,cuffing his both hands together,i closed him there,john was already at the front sit gruming in pains.i got in and drove off straight to "HOLY WEALTH'S HOSPITAL" close to the station.
We got there and both were taking to the emergency hall,i check the time and it was past one already
Doctor:sir can you kindly come and re-adjust the hand cuff...i walked into the ward,opened the hand cuff and removed it from one of his hand and then cuffing him to the hospital bed.
By 5 a.m i left the for my house,stella was my only suspect now and she would get it hot but like seriously am feeling like a super D now knowing fully well that the battle was just about to start.
Luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 12:05am On Sep 02, 2016
PIGEON
Episode 4
Who else knew about this,who is their informat.the whole place was dark except for the bright police torch i was holding,i noticed i was close to a window but how would i escape without officer john,i cant leave him to get killed
Officer John: (almost whispering in pains)go sir,just go
Me:but i...
Officer John:go,we both would get killed.
Voice:drop your gun i say...i quickly switched the torch off(it has been the only source of light in the building)and everywhere got dark and quickly jumping off from the window and gun shots follows,i didnt stop running nor did i give up my gun for anything,i got into the car and zoomed off
Me: oh shit,john,john oh shit...an idea struck my mind,i pulled over,pick up my gun,opened the pidgin hole in my car and brougth out a pistol "time for surprise" i said to myself and walked back to the uncompleted building leaving my car by the road,i tip toed into the uncompleted building taking cover on one of the pillars' holding the building,i could listen to their conversation from there
Voice:he escaped but you cant escape
Officer John:at lest am not dying for the wrong purpose
Voice:i would use your corpse to send a message to the police for them to pass it to the president... "lets do this" i said to myself raising the two guns hold to both hands and then began to shot both at a time,the room was dark so i couldnt see watsup in the building but for sure the was confusion as everyone of they ran for their life,they must be thinking that the police had rounded them up as it wasnt just a gun shooting,i suddenly stopped shooting and entered the room
Me: officer john are you there?
Office John:sir is that you?
Officer John: over here sir...i moved closer,my legs hit the torch,i picked it up and switched it on,i saw him where he was lying and two other bodies lying two,my bullet must had hit them,i bent over checking their impulse,one was dead while the other was still alive,i helped john up,he had been shot at his left arm,i picked up his gun and gave it to him with mine but i got the pistol by my waist,then up to my shoulder,i raised the guy whom had passed out,then off the building to the car.we got to the car,i opened the back door and dropped the guy there,cuffing his both hands together,i closed him there,john was already at the front sit gruming in pains.i got in and drove off straight to "HOLY WEALTH'S HOSPITAL" close to the station.
We got there and both were taking to the emergency hall,i check the time and it was past one already
Doctor:sir can you kindly come and re-adjust the hand cuff...i walked into the ward,opened the hand cuff and removed it from one of his hand and then cuffing him to the hospital bed.
By 5 a.m i left the for my house,stella was my only suspect now and she would get it hot but like seriously am feeling like a super D now knowing fully well that the battle was just about to start.
Luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 12:06am On Sep 02, 2016
PIGEON
Episode 5
I drove home,force the car door open,stella was already out to welcome me,i took my pistol and pointed it straight to her forehead,she became instantly appelled
Stella:what's this
Me:start talking,who sent you to spy on me
Stella:what are you talking about?
Me: one more question from you and you are gone.who sent you and why did you set me up last night
Stella:sweetheart i no nothing about this,believe me,am trying to understand
Me:understand what,your plans?
Stella: please stop this false accusation
Me:you better start talking now or..
Stella:fine,go on and kill me,if that would convience you...those words touched me,i felt i had wrongly accused her,i drop the gun from her forehead keeping back on my waist
Me:am sorry,just that..
Stella: oh spare me that,i dont need your excuses(walking out on me)
Me:ella please hear me out.o gosh(kicks the tyre of my car)...i hurried inside and met stella packing her clothes
Me: ella
Stella: essh
Me:where are you packing to
Stella:leaving your god dam house before you kill me one day and you know even an ordinary police can cover up not to talk of an inspector
Me:don't talk like that ella
Stella:then how do you expect me to talk(stop folding her dress then faced me)since you want to die in the case of the president daughter dear go on and die but dont involve me,anyway am even leaving your house(continued folding)
Me:don't sound like this,you know she was my good friend before her kidnapp
Stella:bravo,mr superman,that's why you must do the work meant for the CIDS and SSS? i forgot that is enough reason or probably she is your secret lover
Me:stop it
Stella:stop what
Me:honeypie am so sorry,please dont go,i was so confused and angry,the way those guys tricked us it was obvious someone gave them info
Stella:and i was the person that came into your mind? How could you,how could you supect me of such evil,so am now a criminal...i was able to bring stella to forgive me and she stop packing her things
Me:thanks alot
Stella:so where is officer john
Me:at the hospital recieving treatment,he was shot
Stella: o my God,thank God he isnt dead
Me:yea,he was shot on his left arm
Stella:thank God,how about the kidnappers,did you get any?
Me:yea,one dead and the other in the police custody,he would serve as a pigeon to get others for now...my phone rang,its the doctor calling,hope no problem at the hospital.
Update by Daniel Kybee
Update @LAUGHING KIDNEY facebook page
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 12:07am On Sep 02, 2016
PIGEON
Episode 6
Story by Michael Luxguy Augustine
This story is writen and owned by Michael Luxguy Augustine so dnt get decieved by anyone
Me:hello doctor
Doctor:inspector where are you
Me: (seating up)any problem?
Doctor:no no,but the two patient are good to go
Me:how come?
Doctor:the only wounded person is officer john,i guess the other patient fainted due to fear but he is ok now
Me:am right on my way now(ends the call)i need to get going now
Stella:what happened?
Me:the patients are ok and fit for discharge
Stella: (face changed some how)mmm ok but becareful,see you didnt even eat or even rest
Me:i would be ok(D.P.O call came in)oh this man again(picked up)morning sir
D.P.O: inspector jame where are you?
Me:am at home sir
D.P.O:by this time,when you are fully aware that the president,his vice and the first lady are on my neck
Me:sorry sir
D.P.O:sorry for yourself,get your sorry self to my office now,am giving you 5 minutes...call ends
Me:i got to go now,the D.P.O just called me
Stella:eat something first
Me:when i come back...without waiting for her response i dashed outside,got into my car and drove off(to the station? Iffa hear) to the hospital.i got there and saw officer john and the doctor,his arm had been dressed
Me:john how are you
Officer John:morning sir,am fine sir
Doctor: oh inspector thank God you are here
Me:you seem to be hurrying me doctor
Doctor:sorry inspector,i just need the suspect in the other ward out of here because his stay here is dangerous,he would be endangering my life and that of my patients
Me:how doctor
Doctor:you left no body to guide him or you forgot it just the hand cuff holding him? The people he works for would definitely come to rescue or kill him to protect their secret.inspector james i shouldnt be telling you this,you should know
Me:hmmm doc you are right,sorry about that...call comes in
Doctor:no problem
Me: (it the D.P.O calling so i ignored it)so john,good to go?
Officer John:yea,thanks for last night sir
Me:i should be thanking you(another call from the D.P.O)you gave your best
Officer John:and you saved my life at the dying minute
Me:hahahahaha(he joined me)
BOTH OF US:hahahahahaha...then another call
Me: oh,this man live me alone na(i checked my phone,it wasnt the D.P.O,it was an unknown number,i picked it)how many i help you
Unknown:inspector James you have 2hours to release my men on your custody
Me: or what?(call ends)talk you idiot,hello,hello
Officer John:who was that sir?
Update by Daniel Kybee
Low ba3 to be continued later today,pls bear!!
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2016
PIGEON
Story writen by Michael Luxguy Augustine
Officer John:who is that sir?
Me:an unknown person
Officer John:what did he say sir
Me:doctor can we go now?
Doctor:yes
Me: officer john lets go...i entered the ward my supposed pigeon was and met him lying
Me:your leader just called me ordering me to let you go before the next two hours
Suspect:then do it
Me:i wonder if that's how he order people round his village and even if he does that he should be aware this isnt his village
Suspect:do what you are asked to do and stop keeping me hostage oga police...this angered me,i rushed to his lying position and started hitting him all over while officer john tried stopping me with his one hand but couldn't,he called on the doctor who also came and joined him in holding me but they couldnt,the doctor then called his security who joined hand in holding me
Me: (ponding hard with breath)stupid idiot,do u knw what ur actions are causing me! who is giving you mind(suspect pleading)
Doctor:inspector,why here,you can do this at the station...i calmed a little,uncuffed him from the hospital bed then cuffed his two hands backward.
We drove to the station by then the D.P.O had given me 12 missed calls,i did not even bother entering his office,i just took the suspect straight to the interrogation room,i did not waste time in beating the hell out of him
D.P.O:inspector james stop that(i paused and turned,that was when i realized that i was sweating,i guess the suspect shouting must had forced the D.P.O out of his office)do u want to kill him?
Me:sir,he is a suspect
D.P.O: so? You want to kill him instead of getting the where about of others from him? See me in my office immediatly(turns and leave,i turned to the suspect,that was when i noticed he was spitting out blood with injuries all over his face)
Me:am coming back for you,your stupid leader thinks he can threaten me,i will deal with him but let me start from you first...i entered the DPO's office and met him walking around his office as if he had just been defrauded of millions
Me:morning sir
DPO:inspector james what happened to officer john
Me:he was shot last night when we went to investigate the crime area last night sir
DPO:you got a suspect right,make him confess because you have not less than 13 hours left as directed by the president
Me:i would try my best sir
DPO:dont try your best do your best...i bounced out of the office back to the interrogation room.
I tried all i could to make the idiot confess but he refused,i had to use electric on him before he said a little word then fainted,i called some other officers to throw his unconcious body into the cell they did,then the unknown number called again
Me:hi,i had been dealing with the idiot
Unknown:inspector i would get you
Me:yes sir.
The next day i got to work only to meet the DPO and some gallant officers waiting for me with a letter from the office of the president.
DPO:inspector here is your suspention letter
Me: (surprised)why sir?
DPO:the pigeon we kept in the cell died due to your beatings and you failed the country
Me:but sir i...
DPO: no buts...i weakly collected the letter,i never knew those beating would kill the suspect,our only source of information but am suspecting a foul play here
Update by Daniel Kybee
Luxguy
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 12:12am On Sep 02, 2016
PIGEON
Episode 8
Writen by Michael Luxguy Augustine
DPO:summit your gun and the police uniform before you leave
Me:but sir i am not being sacked
DPO: do as you were asked(turns and enter the station building and others followed)...i just stood there watching in dismay,if i had really been the cause of the suspect's death then i made a great mistake,i shouldnt had allowed my temper control me.i went to the dressing room and undressed,leaving me in mufti.i dropped my gun(but still has my pistol) then off to my car.officer john wasnt around i guess he had been given a compulsary leave due to his injury.in as much as i was confused and angry i didnt let that disturb my driving,i drove home only meditating on the issue at hand.
Stella:you back so early
Me:yea,had issues at the station
Stella:what issues?
Me:i was suspended because the suspect of yesterday died
Stella:and how is that your business?
Me:you won't understand,i really need to rest my head now
Stella: emm it even better at lest you would have to rest.so when is the suspension ending
Me:till further notics
Stella: ok but something just arose so i would be travelling by 12pm
Me:again?
Stella:honey dont worry i would be coming back in two days time
Me:ah too far but well since it urgent i cant stop u
Stella:thanks honey pie
Me:hmmm honey pie! ...later in the day stella travelled,i had the house to myself,thinking all through,i really need to act as quick as possible to save the president Juliet my good friend,i picked up my phone and called officer john
Me:hello officer john
Officer John:good afternoon sir
Me:how are you
Officer John:am fine,how is work sir
Me:hmmm i was suspended from work
Officer john:jesus,why sir
Me:the suspect died due to the beatings i melted out to him
Officer John:what a dilemma sir,so how then would you rescue the president daughter?
Me:i really dont know(ba3 flat,phone off)o shit,what's all this na,wait the suspect said they kept the president daughter at mpape,in the an area he has defined,hmmm i must save her,i must...i quickly stood up,opened my bag and brought out some bullets but i really dont have to go today,have to wait till tomorrow.i went back to bed and lied down awaiting the next day.
It finally came,i wore my black and black,went on my black face cap,took my pistol then off with my bike,i dont have to go with car.i was entering Mpape when i saw the president car,i slowed down,distance my bike and carefully followed.some the driver was out of the car as he pulled over,the phone over his ear,i guess he was talking to someone but i dont know who and i wondered what he was doing at mpape alone with the president car,i guess the president must had sent him on errand but he was looking around suspeciously.soon he went to the boot of the car opened it,brought out a suitcase and got into a bike with the phone still on his ear,it now obvious he was being instructed by someone,then i followed using my helment to cover my face,i trailed him for 15minutes before another bike over took me in high speed,it has a passeger at the back,both where masked and when they where close enough to the other bike the one at the back snatched the suitcase from the president driver and raced off,that was when i increased my speed,and raced after them,they noticed me and increased,i was a little far from them,i had to go no hand on my ride as i kept speeding,got hold of my pistol(because i knew that if i dont get them then the president daughters life would be at risk)i shot the tyre of their bike which caused them to fall,i raced up to them removing their masks and guessed who it was? I had been suspecting stella but guess who i have here,oh impossible
Me:youuu?
I dnt like the likes am getting for this story,i need 150 likes before i can continue.thanks
Luxguy
Update by Daniel Kybee
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2016
WHEN MISSION BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE
Episode 9
I walked into the lecture hall as everyones' eyes turn one me.they must have missed the guy they use to make mockery of.
I sat down,not minding the eyes.before,i would had become ashamed but now am happy they are staring at me showing that am a celeb.mr mike walked in
Mr Mike:hello class
All:hello sir
Mr Mike:who can remind me where we stopped...i looked into the course outline that had writen down(mr mike is our Economics lecturer but left for me alone i would call him our Economics preacher because he can't even teach or lecture)a girl raised her hands up
Mr Mike:no no not you,where is that boy(the whole class knew he was referring to me so they all faced me with most of them already laughing,he followed the multitude's eyes and found me)yes.so where did we stop?
Me:demand sir....he looked at me for sometime then start teaching.i sent a message to matchety
Me:hi matchety,where are you,i want to come meet you...
and he replied
Matchety:no stay,i know why you want to come,because of the lecturer in your class
Me:how did you know
Matchety:common am your shadow so i know,just stay in,capon just imported(invited)people to take care of him
Me:ah,bado but hope he won't be killed because i dont want that
Matchety: ok no qualm,but delete this messages,ama delete mine too should you be suspected
Me: ok...i smiled to myself and relaxed.after some minutes mr mike started.how i wished he knew what awaits him he wouldnt have dared
Mr Mike:where is that boy(i kept calm though i knew he was referring to me,he sighted me)yes you,stand up(i stood up with all boldness)you look neat today,you finally found who to borrow clothes from(the eve ready to laugh class bursted out with laughter)whose clothes is this?
Me:hmmm sir
Mr Mike:is hmmm an answer(the class laughed more louder,then a voice answered from outside)
Voice:na your papa cloth the guy borrow...i looked to see who it was but saw no one,even the whole who were now lost in laughter and mr mike looked to see who would surface from outside but no one did
Mr Mike:who is that idiot?...two guys entered with others standing two two in each of the four door post all on black holding long guns.fear gripe my course mates
1st Guy:na you be idiot,you be josing man
2nd Guy: (turned to the class)hey stop shouting,we are not here to harm any of you,we are here for your lecturer,just stay calm not to make use change mind(the class went dead but students were shivering,even some girls were crying)hey you(me)come out(i did)
1st Guy:u nah josing man,ur student wehy u suppose dehy respect and talk maturedly in front of am so dem go respect u nah im u make dehy regret why im kom we skul
Mr Mike: (shivering)am ju..ju..sst joking with him,you can ask him
Me:yes its true(dont mind me,am just acting in other not to be suspected)
2nd Guy: okay we don hear but
Mr Mike:thank you sir
2nd Guy:da ke jare(keep quite jare)i still dehy yahn
Mr Mike: (shivering)sorry sir,am quite sir
2nd Guy:i wan make you borrow am your clothes so begin pull am now infront of the students
Mr Mike: ah ah
1st Guy: (cracks his gun)oyah begin pull...i laughed at mr mike inwardly as i watched him hurriedly unbuckle his belt,pull his trouser and T-shirt
1st Guy: oyah remove your singlet and boxers.he wan borrow am too
Mr Mike:ah ah i would be naked!
1st Guy:i know but nah you say if person no get make the person borrow so help the boy out...mr mike removed his singlet and shamefully removed his boxer and here goes mr dickson dingling like a bell and the whole class shouted out aloud...then something happened,mr mike collapsed.
Update by Daniel Kybee
Sorry am stopping this short.ba3 low bt just kip up for 10
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
PIGEON
Episode 10
Juliet:james is that you?
Juliet:what are you doing here
Me:i came to save you,i want to get you out of here
Juliet:why james why? Why are you endangering your life to save mine
Me:lets just say i missed your smiles and friendliness
Juliet:dont lie to me james,i know my father must had put blames on you and sent you here
Me:your father his excellency does not even know i am here
Stella: (walks in)i can see the two love birds are getting on well
Me:stella you would regret this,i swear with my last blood
Juliet:stella? So it been you stella
Stella: oh you keep shut.well i got a good news for you juliet that's why am here but there is a little bad news attached to it
Me:stop beating around the bush,her father already paid your demands so let go of her
Stella:i wish i can but as you can see am just a worker here,i take instructions like every other person here
Me:a worker? Then who is your leader?
Stella:hahaha,calm down handsome,must we rush into everything? Just calm down you would get to meet him soon before you die
Me:ah am shivering,feel threaten and am pleading,like am afraid to die
Juliet:you dare not touch him stella
Stella: oh keep shut,do you think we are playing politics here? Even if we are,dear(touched her face)not your father's kind,hahaha
Me:kill me now that you can stella,because next minute might be too late
Stella:hmmm i never knew we gat a superman here,he really got some guts but well lets see the magic you would perform because we still have 3hours in here before we leave,ouch i just remembered(leaving juliet) mr handsome what's to be a superman for the president daughter's sake
Me:hahahaha,at lest she's worth it.honeypie you should be ashamed of yourself and i bet you no mercy would be shown to you when caught.
Stella:hmmm when caught! that day i would be caught is yet and never to be born(the masked guy came in)
Masked man: S.T the bossy is here
Stella: ok,jack blind fold this police fool...the guy came forward and roughly blind folded me,well i dont blame him,he is well built and me i dnt even have chest that would intimidate him not to talk of muscle that he would fear.i could now see nothing but total darkness then i heard a well built voice,same i had always heard during that unknown number calls
Voice: o sweet you did a nice job
Stella:honey trust me,am so good at it
Me:so good at evil,what a shame
Voice: oh oh oh look the stubborn fly we got here
Me:and i guess you are scared of the stubborn fly that's why you hide your face from it
Voice:hahaha look who is talking,am not scared junior boy,am not scared of stubborn flies am only preventing the disease that comes with them because prevention they say is better than cure as injection no beta pass tablet...wait a minute,someone used to call me that junior boy years back,am trying hard to remember who it is
Stella:hahaha,real disease dear,a terrible one at that.
Me:junior boy! Who could that be and who is that masked guy that pointed gun at me??
Stella:handsome if you ask me na who i go ask?
Voice: prepare everyone,we had gotten the money,we vacate here in 3hours time,i would intruct you on when to release the president daughter and when to get rid of this idiot that had always proved stubborn
Juliet: (whispered)had anyone ever called you that name? I mean junior boy
Me: (whispered back)yea,years back but i can recall who it is
Juliet: (whispered)then think,think to recall
Voice:inspector james,i told you that i would get you some day and here is the day
Juliet: (whispered)think,is it at home,at the office,play ground church,school or where?
Voice:what is she whispering to you
Me:junior boy! Junior boy!! Junior boy!!! Junior boy!!!! Junior boy!!!!! Wait a minute,mr DPO?
luxguy.
Update by Daniel Kybee
This story is also available on facebook @Laughing kidney
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
Laughing Kidney
PIGEON
Episode 11
Yes mr DPO,hw was the only one who calls me junior boy for a reason i know not though then i was just promoted to the rank of an inspector,he wasn't happy because he wanted the promotion for his son whom he got into the nigerian police force,the day i received my promotion letter through him,he had said to me with hidden but obvious sorrow and pain "junior boy,am happy for you,congrats" and from there hence forth he began calling me junior boy even in the presence of visitors,though he later stopped calling me by that name after the Commissioner of Police (CP) whom was his friend visited and heard him call me by that name,he had inquired to know why and i guess he asked his friend to stop calling me by that name
Me:so it you DPO,it you?
Voice:hahahaha,it can be anyone by dear,it can even be you,250 million dollars is involved
Juliet: DPO you would regret this day i swear you would
Voice:your father made that statement years back to the house of assembly chairman for embezzling the sum of 80million naira but i tell you,till this day the chairman has regreted nothing
Stella:hahahaha,then it means mr presido's words became a blessing to him?
Me:juliet do and leave here and let me settle the rest
Stella:yes sir,the superman had spoken hahahaha
Me:so mr DPO who is the other masked guy?
Voice:inspector you see! in this world everyone is surrounded by enemies and i bet you that you wont believe that the masked guy you saw is your friend officer john
Me:lies,officer john was shot by his left arm unlike the man i saw at there
Voice:that was probably because you did not have the opportunity of taking a close observation of him
Me:hmmm(i know something is wrong somewhere)
Juliet:james i won't let you die here i promise,i would get you out of here
Me:no,once you are released,go and don't come back for me,i would be fine
Juliet:no,i would make sure my father sends tens of armies for your sake
Stella:hahaha what your father couldnt do for your sake,well it would be too late then
Voice:very late indeed(i heard them kiss the laughter arose)
Me:i told you i would be fine
Juliet:but who is officer john?
Me:don't worry about that,it a simple case.
They left us blind folded,i was just too dumb founded to believe it officer john.let it not be him,who i had i mind but its really him,he had been pretending all this while right,making me be the fool in the midle of his enemies,wining and dinning.
Voice:you take the girl out of here,i mean far away from this building and let her go,her father had settled us.and you bring the inspector lets finish him up and vacate here immediately(i heard juliet shout as she was being lead away)
Juliet:noooo nooo please dont kill him please,let him go and i would make my father give you more money please(as she pleaded for me her voice was fading meaning she was being forced out with every plead so makes)pleassse i beg you DPO please,stella do something please do something pleaseee(i could no longer hear her voice meaning she had been taking away,not even her echos was heard,all that could just escape from my mouth was "go juliet go"wink...i felt two hands lead me up and then i walked in the midle of the two men,soon i could hear a little of juliet's shouting
Voice:jack go and tell humble to drug that girl to sleep so avoid her causing us troubles
Jack: ok bossy
Me:no no dont do that
Voice:no let stella go,keep holding him...i was lead to a tree,tied like a criminal awaiting firing squad,there was really no escape way for me,so i was going to die
Voice:let him see...the blind fold was taken off my eyes and i saw him standing but masked,and the so called john,then he took off his masked,it was him,and john took off his,it was also him,i mean those i suspected.
Ask me for next episode via email (kybee21@yahoo.com)
Give me 150 like for the next.
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Laughing Kidney
WHEN MISSION BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE
Episode 16
I stood watching my dad in tears,he watched me in surprise then i heard him beg for his life,then d sound of gun shot followed,the three of them shot at him at the same time,i did not know what lifted me of d groud as i dive at my dad preventing d bullets from touching or even piercing him,i found our selves on then ground,i quickly stood up,drawing my dad along with me,i don't know what happened next but i was so sure viper and co stood watching me flabbergastedly,i ran to d backyard,trust me am a bado,even if u dont hail me,i go hail myself,i lifted my dad over the fence,i turned back & saw viper & d rest closing up on us,as they saw my dad on the fence they opened fire,i quickly jumped over pushing my dad along with me.i quickly took him to safty in an uncompleted building,that was when i noticed that i had been hit by a bullet,immediately i felt d terrible pain,i had never been hit by a bullet before,o dear readers,d pains where so terrible
Dad:who are u & why did u risk ur life for me?
Me: (i just staring at him)
Dad:& who are those guys that seek my life,do u know them?
Me:am sorry i lied to u from d begining,am not David Sky,am Daniel Kybee
Dad:kybee? Who is ur father?
Me: (tears drop from my eyes,i cant imagine my father asking me who is ur father)u are my father dad
Dad:who is ur mother?
Me:veronica,she told me i have this birthmark(showing him d birthmark)at d side of my middle finger just like you do
Dad: (raised his hand & stared at his)daniel is this u?
Me:yes dad it me
Dad: (he embraced me tightly)oh daniel my son where is ur mother?
Me:my mother is death(loose myself from the embrace because i was really feeling pains)
Dad:vero is dead! what killed her?
Me:she died of heart attack,after realizing she got married to a ghost
Dad:a ghost?(i narrated d story to him,i swear i missed no single part of d story,tears drop his eyes)i gave u that name daniel,i & ur mum were married for two years before she begot you,i was just a common dry cleaner,when she gave birth to u she started keeping bad friends who adviced her to leave me that i was a poor man.when u were two years i came back home only to realized ur mother had left my house with u,since then i never set my eyes on her again,six months later,a big time big man brought his clothes to be dry cleaned not knowing he forgot about 1000 dollars & a open check of 25 million naira,i was quick to find it before soaking d cloths into water,i had to return everything to him & that was how he became my helper,he made me succeed & established a super market wort 12 million for me,he also got me into politics,that was how God blessed me,i got married again but she died 2years back without giving me any issue(child) & ever since then had been like this.
Me:that was bad of her
Dad:how did u locate me and why didnt u tell me all this while
Me:i left my adopted family to search for u but never did,i managed to get into university of lagos but cult people wouldnt let me rest,they kept threatening my life till d day they came to kill me so i joined them to save my life.about 10 days ago my cult capon told me that i was to go on a mission to get one chief Edeh killed to be paid 5million naira,i accepted not knowing it was u
Dad:God is good,look at d way he united me with my son again
Me:but why are u answering Edeh?
Dad: people gave me that name because of my wealth and influence.son u are loosing lots of blood,lets go to d hospital to get u treated.
Me:no dont worry,i would treat my self because if we step out of here we might be killed.
Dad:how would u get out of the cult now?
Me:dad,i have been turned to a hard man and i must handle the situation
Dad:don't worry i would call the police
Me:dad u dont get it,the person that sent us to kill u,chief Soso really wants u dead
Dad:Soso did this! is it because of the up coming election? He should had asked me to step down for him rather than seek my life
Me:dad worry no more...i took my key holder,that type that always serve as nail cutter,i brought out the small knief in it,and with a criminal mind,i dipped the knief in my bullet wound & forced out the bullet,the pains ran in my head like i would run mad while my father opened his mouth in surprise,he must had said to him self "what kind of son is this" i cut a side of my shirt & tied my arm to stop the blood,then my phone rang,i picked it up & it was capon
Capon:sky what did i hear that u just did?
Me:am sorry capon but this mission has to be terminated
Capon:and why that?
Me:because d MISSION HAS BECOME IMPOSSIBLE
Capon:are u sick
Me:yes capon am sick because d man involved is my father
Capon:ur father?
Me:yes my father
Capon:hey sky am sorry but this mission can't be terminated
Me:then capon lets enjoy d game as it last & let who ever dies in d game die well!!!.....Ends the call
Luxguy and kybee
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
PIGEON
Episode 12
I rushed out of the bush,i knew a great error had been created,i had to stop the innocent from suffering,i saw my bike where i had earlier parked it,i sat on it putting the suitcase well in the bike to avoid it from falling off,i raced in great speed through the bad roads of Mpape,juliet had sure escaped and am sure she must had gotten to the president villa and related everything to her dad,now i must stop things before it gets out off hand.as i speed through the roads of mpape(those of of you in abuja that stay's in mpape area would know how bad the road is especially the roads to Mpape market and also those of you that live and visit mpape would know how porpulated the area is also)i was an expert rider,i had used bike to pursue and catch many criminals as my racing on the bad roads of Mpape seem like a sport fun as my bike bounces up and down at interval due to the spoilt road but am not just after the fun,people where running off the road on sighting me coming in such speed and i was creating scene for myself.in no too many time,i was out of Mpape,heading straight to asokoro for Aso rock(not the rock its self o),the president villa,i could now see the gaint rock its self,my speed race had caused soldiers to start chasing me,but i wasnt in the terms to stop and start explaining things to soldiers so i did well to increase my speed the more,the soldiers got hooked up in traffic but trust bike traffic no dey hold am unless the traffic na die,so the presidential house (white house) was smiling at me,soldiers on guide just were alart as a speed into the estate,then the armies chasing me were up on me with power bikes.i slowed down,the soldiers on guide saw me(they all know me,remember am juliet's friend,maybe best friend self) one of the soldiers waved me to stop,i did
Soldier: (my clothes though black were covered with blood all over) inspector jame's what's wrong
Me:is the president and his daughter home now?
Soldier:yes
Me: ok thank you(starting my bike,the other soldiers chasing me were on me now)
Soldier:you dey craze? You want to take me simplicity to you as foolishness? I am asking you question and you are starting your mumu bike(i recieved a dirty back head slap from like four to six hands,i did not know when i shouted)
Me:ewoo it a matter of life and death(holding my head)
Another Soldier:was that why you used us raced? If i had asked my men to gun you down do you think the government would quiry us
Soldier:sorry for yourself(signalled those at the gate to allow me in)hope you no hold and weapon
Me:no
Soldier: oya dey go...i drove into the compound,it so obvious those slap made me regain my lost senses.i came down from my bike and saw juliet coming out with he parents(mr president and the first lady)i rushed to her
Me: (handing the suitcase over to the president,the suitcase contained the 250 million dollars the president had paid ealier as ramson)please where is he
Juliet: (ran and embraced me,her parents just starred with feels i cant tell)who?
Me:the DPO
Juliet:dont worry yourself,i told my dad everything and he had instructed his(DPO) arrest and had ordered him killed
Me:killed,where
MrPresident:they just left here now,they had taken him to the firing ground at the rocks for him to face the firing squad,inspector james how did you escape and did you see the rest
Me:no! Noo!! Noooo!!!
Mr president & first lady:any problem.
I had speed off with juliet as my passenger,not with my bike this time but with one of the power bike at the villa,while the president tried to put calls acrose,juliet was tightly holding me,i drove at a high speed with some soldiers following me,i got there and shot into the air,everyone turned and saw me with the president daughter,they gave way as a passed through,i saw officer john and DPO tied to two drums ready for death as a rev.father stood by their side,probably praying for them while john was crying in pains as his injured arm was bleeding,the press were everywhere,some from NTA,AIT,GALAZY and CHANNELS taking reports of things going on,i was about to speak when a call came in from the president,i picked it up and placed it on loud speaker for all to hear
Mr President:executioners should wait till i get there,am close,hope you havent killed them...i ended the call as everyone waited for the mr president,fews minutes time he came,came down from his car with all the men guiding him coming down from the car the conveyed them to the place
Mr President:release them,they are innocent,its really the truth that it wasnt the DPO and Officer John!!
ALL:whattt??
You must be asking who then right?
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
PIGEON
Episode 12
I rushed out of the bush,i knew a great error had been created,i had to stop the innocent from suffering,i saw my bike where i had earlier parked it,i sat on it putting the suitcase well in the bike to avoid it from falling off,i raced in great speed through the bad roads of Mpape,juliet had sure escaped and am sure she must had gotten to the president villa and related everything to her dad,now i must stop things before it gets out off hand.as i speed through the roads of mpape(those of of you in abuja that stay's in mpape area would know how bad the road is especially the roads to Mpape market and also those of you that live and visit mpape would know how porpulated the area is also)i was an expert rider,i had used bike to pursue and catch many criminals as my racing on the bad roads of Mpape seem like a sport fun as my bike bounces up and down at interval due to the spoilt road but am not just after the fun,people where running off the road on sighting me coming in such speed and i was creating scene for myself.in no too many time,i was out of Mpape,heading straight to asokoro for Aso rock(not the rock its self o),the president villa,i could now see the gaint rock its self,my speed race had caused soldiers to start chasing me,but i wasnt in the terms to stop and start explaining things to soldiers so i did well to increase my speed the more,the soldiers got hooked up in traffic but trust bike traffic no dey hold am unless the traffic na die,so the presidential house (white house) was smiling at me,soldiers on guide just were alart as a speed into the estate,then the armies chasing me were up on me with power bikes.i slowed down,the soldiers on guide saw me(they all know me,remember am juliet's friend,maybe best friend self) one of the soldiers waved me to stop,i did
Soldier: (my clothes though black were covered with blood all over) inspector jame's what's wrong
Me:is the president and his daughter home now?
Soldier:yes
Me: ok thank you(starting my bike,the other soldiers chasing me were on me now)
Soldier:you dey craze? You want to take me simplicity to you as foolishness? I am asking you question and you are starting your mumu bike(i recieved a dirty back head slap from like four to six hands,i did not know when i shouted)
Me:ewoo it a matter of life and death(holding my head)
Another Soldier:was that why you used us raced? If i had asked my men to gun you down do you think the government would quiry us
Soldier:sorry for yourself(signalled those at the gate to allow me in)hope you no hold and weapon
Me:no
Soldier: oya dey go...i drove into the compound,it so obvious those slap made me regain my lost senses.i came down from my bike and saw juliet coming out with he parents(mr president and the first lady)i rushed to her
Me: (handing the suitcase over to the president,the suitcase contained the 250 million dollars the president had paid ealier as ramson)please where is he
Juliet: (ran and embraced me,her parents just starred with feels i cant tell)who?
Me:the DPO
Juliet:dont worry yourself,i told my dad everything and he had instructed his(DPO) arrest and had ordered him killed
Me:killed,where
MrPresident:they just left here now,they had taken him to the firing ground at the rocks for him to face the firing squad,inspector james how did you escape and did you see the rest
Me:no! Noo!! Noooo!!!
Mr president & first lady:any problem.
I had speed off with juliet as my passenger,not with my bike this time but with one of the power bike at the villa,while the president tried to put calls acrose,juliet was tightly holding me,i drove at a high speed with some soldiers following me,i got there and shot into the air,everyone turned and saw me with the president daughter,they gave way as a passed through,i saw officer john and DPO tied to two drums ready for death as a rev.father stood by their side,probably praying for them while john was crying in pains as his injured arm was bleeding,the press were everywhere,some from NTA,AIT,GALAZY and CHANNELS taking reports of things going on,i was about to speak when a call came in from the president,i picked it up and placed it on loud speaker for all to hear
Mr President:executioners should wait till i get there,am close,hope you havent killed them...i ended the call as everyone waited for the mr president,fews minutes time he came,came down from his car with all the men guiding him coming down from the car the conveyed them to the place
Mr President:release them,they are innocent,its really the truth that it wasnt the DPO and Officer John!!
ALL:whattt??
You must be asking who then right?

Episode 13 is fast coming

Still that cool me Dan'Kybee
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
PIGEON
Episode 13
The soldiers rushed and untied the DPO and Officer John
Juliet: please am sorry i would have caused you your lives(crying)they made us believe it was the DPO and Officer John that were speaking to us because we were blind folded,please forgive me(sobber)
Mr Presidend:hmmm inspector please tell them what you told us at the villa
Me: please forgive my self and juliet,like she said earlier they made us believe it was DPO and Officer John because we were mask not untill they wanted to kill me after the released juliet here
FLASH BACK
he took off his mask,it was him,and john took off his,it was also him,i mean those i suspected.
After i was told that the masked guy was officer john,i then began to suspect two people because i knew john was truely injured from the gun shot of that day,it wasnt a forge,because i collected the bullet the doctor removed from his arm and i was the one who covered his wound,so there was now way the wound would have healed over night,that was why i pretended to believe them with those"hmmm" i answer and now its those i suspected behold it was the Commissioner of Police(CP) the DPO's friend that adviced him to stop calling me "junior boy" no wonder he accepted he was the DPO just to decive juliet and made mention of "it could be anyone,it could even be you because 250 million dollars is involve" and imagine who the other person is,juliet's driver kingsley of all people,i had suspected him because all juliet's guard were shot dead except him,he wasn't even injured
CP:now that you have seen our face hope you would die well and rest in pieces...he raised his gun and pointed it at me to finish me up,then someone shot kingsley down,he turned,i looked up opening my eyes i had closed earlier when i heard the gun shot because i thought i was the one he shot and saw soldiers coming,they continued shotting as they draw close,this caused the CP to start running,one of them untied me,i checked kingsley he was dead,a soldier shot the CP by his leg and he fell flat,i quickly left the soldier's i search of of stella,everyone where running,i saw stella with the suitcase and ran after her,i caught up with her
Me: (pointing gun at her)stella,the day you would be caught is born today and now,i told you no mercy would be shown to you when caught
Stella: please dont kill me,just let me go and i promise never to return again
Me:hahahaha,he who laugh last laughs best
Stella: please james,you know i love you,please
Me:i cant believe the devil is in love with someone she wanted dead
Stella:believe me james i love you with my life
Me: ok fine,where is juliet
Stella:thank you,i already let her go(turn to leave)
Me:don't even think of taking another step.let me pretend to believe you love me and can die for me by not wasting you myself and let law take it due course on criminals like you
Stella: ah james,you would let me face disgrace and embarrassement and then die?
Me:my friend drop that suitcase,you should have thought of that before endogging in criminal acts and beside you brought judgement upon yourself
Stella: (dropping the suitcase) please let me go,this all i had fought for
Me:fought for you say! Is it for you,i told you i wont show mercy to you when caught...she was just too stupid to had though i wouldnt shot her as she made to run,i aimed her head and blew it off,her blood splashed all over me.well i didnt feel remorseful,but i wished i had given her a good beating before killing her.
The army brought the CP and some other of his gang(of which jack was among).i rush at the CP and hit the leaving day light out of him,the soldiers held me,i wanted to kill him with my barehands but God saved him,i relaxed for a while and the soldiers left me thinking i was calm,i rushed at jack,i was only able to hit jack twice before the soldiers held me again.i pickup the suitcase and excused myself to save the DPO and officer john because my instinct tells me something was wrong,that was how i left the bush.
PRESENT
ALL:hmmm what a hero you are!!!
#luxguy
Next loading
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2016
PIGEON
Episode 14
Me: (kneeling down,juliet joined me)so please DPO & officer john give us,you know he was covering his mouth with cloth and that changed his voice,am so sorry,i was the one who made juliet believe it was you
Juliet: please we are sorry
Mr President:i would have to also tender apologise not just to both of you(dpo and john) but to the general public,my judgement wasnt right in anyway.am so sorry
Officer John:sir james you are my hero,am not angry with you because you were able to get everything right so(hugged me)
DPO:what should i say,am greatful a gallant police like you came right under me.juliet you did the right thing in a wrong way but am glad it all over and you are sound and healthy.i rest my case
ALL:heeey! heeey!! hey!!!
By the time we got to the presidencial villa the soldiers where already there,waiting for the president,seating on the floor were the commissioner of police,jack,some of there other gangs and 6 police officers i never suspected for once,the soldiers must have beaten them blue black because the were in the condition of death.the president on seeing the CP rushed out of the car(o boi na serious fight o)the soldiers calmed him
Mr President:so because i refused to allow you embezzle and corrupt the young nigerians you decided to kidnap my daughter
ALL:what? people are wicked
DPO:thought you were a good man but you almost got me killed
Mr President:you idiot(kicks his wound(the leg he was shot)
CP:ahhhhh my leg o
Mr President:look at the evil men in the police,creating corruption and confusion,evil men,money minded.take them away and waste all of them.(the soldiers picked them up and throw them into their van and then drove off while mr president continued his speech)thank you inspector jame for bringing back the money,some people would had hid it but the money was tracked.thanks alot and am happy to annouce to you that your uncalled for suspend had been lifted,you can now resume work not as an inspector but as a IGP
Me:jesus,thank you so much sir
Mr President:you are welcome.officer john,i would make sure your wounds are properly taken care of by an experienced doctor and when you are fully recovered you can resume your work not as an officer anymore but as an AIG
John:ah thank you sir
Mr President:you are welcome.mr DPO thanks alot for every,from today onward you would not be regarded as a DPO but as a DIG
DIG:am so honored sir.
Mr President:james i had realized the love you have for my daughter and that she loves you too so dont shy away from it,you have my blessings already
First Lady:and mine too
Me:thank you sir am greatful
Juliet: (happy and jumping with her hands covering her mouth)am so happy dad...everyone began to congratulate me
DIG:you have done me proud sir
Me:thanks but i remain greatful to God and to you.
THE END
I hope i was able to put you through and make u understand that the word PIGEON is also english.
Updated by Daniel Kybee
Check another story from this series on facebook @laughing kidney
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by casihenry: 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wow...nice story.. I'm in need of a good writer like u

1 Like

Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2016
casihenry:
Wow...nice story.. I'm in need of a good writer like u
add up Daniel Kybee (Chinedu) on facebook
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I will start A new story this week
No title Yet but trust me u will love every thing abt the new story
I'm Kybee
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2016
I want to post a story titled "MY WEDDING NIGHT"
The worse is that I don't know the Author
The story is just extremely good that why I wanna share here
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2016
MY WEDDING NIGHT
Episode 1&2
I write with Tears.....
I woke up after my wedding night to see a knife buried in
my husband’s chest, our bed sheet soaked with blood.
I couldn’t believe my eyes, i couldn’t believe it was all real.
I held my dead husband and looked around.
“no this can’t be happening” i breathed, trying hard to
control myself. But it was all real, Damian was cold and
still. He was dead for real. “nooo” i sobbed quietly, wondering what to do, wondering the next step to take.
There was any doubt, i was about experiencing a very
terrible twist in my life. Damian was definitely murdered by
someone who was so desperate to destroy my happiness. I
sat down on the floor while my mind flashed back to how i
met my husband.
After Nysc, early the previous year. I came to Abuja to live
with my elder brother who was a doctor in one of the city
hospitals. He had no problem getting me a good job in a
very popular construction company inside the city.
Seriously i counted myself as a very lucky girl because i
was the first to get a job among all my classmates and
friends. I started work in Damian’s office as a secretary and
that was when my life took a dramatic turn.
Damian who was my boss, a white and an American citizen
quickly took interest in me. He was so sweet and caring but
equally a womanizer. Everyone warned me to be careful.
My colleagues advised me to be professional when dealing
with him and never give in to his demands, which i obeyed.
But surprisingly he continued disturbing me, even after
turning him down so many times. The more i turned him
away, the more bolder he got.
This continued until i finally gave in to him.
We had a very sweet relationship that soon became the talk
of the town. As our relationship progressed, i starting
getting threats from his old girlfriends both in Nigeria and
abroad, but it never stopped me from giving up on him.
Three months into the relationship, he proposed to me and
met my people, drawing another shock from everyone,
especially the white community.
Our marriage was quickly fixed and i insisted for it to be
done in Nigeria because of my family and friends which he
accepted without hesitation.
Damian’s mother, family members and friends arrived the
country two days to our wedding. I had a very long talk with
his mum and cousins who all tried to be nice to me even
though the resentment on their faces were noticeable.
The church wedding and reception went very well. Damian
really spared no cost in organising the whole show. We
planned travelling to Dubai the next day for our honeymoon,
which made us spend our first night as husband and wife in
his big house where almost all his family members and
friends slept.
Anyone of them could have crept into the room as we slept
and struck him, but there wasn’t any doubt i would be the
major suspect….
“Oh no” i wailed with a loud voice, drawing the attention of
everyone in the house. Within minutes, almost every
member of the white community was in Damian’s house.
It was as if they were all waiting for such news….
I couldn’t believe i was married only for one night….
MY WEDDING NIGHT (Episode 2)
I really can’t write how hurt and empty i was that fateful morning. I can’t describe how devastated i was nor how my heart bled. I was totally broken and dead. I couldn’t even call my brother to tell him the bad situation i found myself. In fact my soul and my spirit ran away from me. I was just a shadow of myself.
The devil just took time to urinate on my destiny. Damian’s mother never bothered nor cared about my feelings, instead pulled out the knife from her son’s body when my cries brought her to the room and almost stabbed me with fury, screaming some incoherent words, until other members of the family came in and held her. “i said it; nothing good ever comes out of Africa. She stabbed him, she probably did it in her sleep, or maybe it’s witchcraft. God save my soul” the old woman screamed and cried.
I simply sat beside the bed and cried out my heart. I was just like a cornered rat. I was simply in the midst of foreigners. In the midst of people who saw me as a second class animal or probably a gold digger. None of them spoke to me nor asked how it all happened. I barely had changed my night wear when an ambulance arrived with men from the force headquarters. Before i knew what was happening, i found myself at the back of a police SUV while the perpetrator of the crime walked freely, probably watching the unfolding events from a safe distance.
Another problem i had was that i didn’t know who to suspect nor accuse. They all looked the same to me. They were all a bunch of conspirators. I felt like taking my life as the police took me away, because there wasn’t any need living again. I knew the justice system would easily convict and close the case than investigating. “Who am i among a bunch of whites all accusing me of murder??”. I had nothing to prove my innocence. I was the only person in the room with Damian. The murder weapon which might have saved me through finger print test was already compromised by Damian’s mother. My life was nothing but over. Kiri kiri prison awaited me with a dark smile. How do i save myself?,
how do i prove my innocence?
To be continued
Update by Daniel Kybee
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
MY WEDDING NIGHT
(EPISODE 3&4)
As soon as i got to the police station, I called my elder brother
who couldn’t believe all i told him.
“hold on tight my dear. I’ll be there shortly” he assured me.
I was quickly led to an office where i was asked to write a
statement, which i nervously did while Damian’s two cousins
who came with me kept talking to each other.
After writing all i knew on the note book, a female
officer showed up to question
me. I tried my best to convince her.
“just look at me. How possible do you
think a Nigerian girl would murder a husband
taking her out of the country to celebrate their marriage?. I didn’t do it.
One of them did. You got to help me” i begged.
She shrugged and shook her head. “of course i believe
you. You have no reason to kill him but you
see i’m just an ordinary officer taking orders from my
superiors, anyway i believe my boss.
S.P Jeremiah will know how to handle your case.
He’s a good man and a crime expert”
she assured me.
My brother showed up minutes later
with his Lawyer who
quickly took over my case. I told them all i knew
and the events
that happened after i discovered the
dead body. My brother was totally shocked.
“don’t worry my dear. I know this is going to be a tough case. I smell the American Embassy getting
involved but be rest
assured that i will go any length to
prove your innocence, even
if it means getting experts from
abroad. I have friends who can examine the case
and get results” he promised seriously. I breathed deeply and hugged him, thanking God for giving me a
wealthy and intelligent brother.
Officer Jeremiah soon showed up at his office and
requested for our presence. Damian’s cousins
officially accused me before
him, asking that i should be detained
but my brother’s lawyer intervened quickly. “officer i hope you know
everyone that passed the night in that house is a suspect?. They all had access to the bedroom, anyone
of them could have committed the
crime. If you guys are going to detain my client
without proper
evidence and reason. You
equally should detain all the people
present that night, else i will
be the person to file a lawsuit against
the police, after all none of them can come
forward to testify
seeing my client murder her
husband” the lawyer threatened,
putting the officer in a tight
position.
“fine i’m not going to detain her, but you will
have to sign a
document which places her in your
custody. This is a murder
case” the officer said strongly, while
my brother’s lawyer
nodded in acceptance, Damian’s cousins
protested.
The document was signed in no time
and i was free to go.
“we are also getting a court permit
which will enable us get our
own team of investigators and go through the
case. We are not
going to take any chances” my lawyer
said to the officer who
shrugged and smiled.
“this is bullshit, we are heading to the
embassy” Damian’s cousins threatened and left
with anger. It was obvious i had a
long case ahead of me. Luckily i had a
brother who equally had the means to defend me and catch the culprit….

MY WEDDING NIGHT
(EPISODE 4)
As we got up to leave, I passionately pleaded to the detective to help me out. “Seriously I have no hand in my husband’s death. You have to help me. You have to do something” I pleaded desperately. “As long as you are innocent, you have no problem with me. I’m a good cop. I promise to get to the bottom of this case” The middle aged officer promised while my brother smiled with relief. “Now you are talking officer. Don’t let them intimidate or stop you from doing the right thing” he advised as they shook hands.
On our way out of the force headquarters, my brother held me on the shoulder and whispered in my ear. “You have to be strong my dear. Everything happens for a purpose. Please you have to be strong when facing our parents, they are very devastated” he begged quietly while more tears fell from my eyes. I really didn’t know how to face my old parents, especially mum who braved her sickness to witness my wedding ceremony. Nevertheless, we first headed to Damian’s house after leaving the police headquarters in order to pick up my things, but on getting to the house, we were stopped by four policemen who told us that they had orders not to allow anyone pick up even a pin from the house. “Madam this place is now a crime scene. You can come back tomorrow to pick your things. As for now we have orders not to allow anybody pick up anything from the house” one of the officers said, leaving me speechless. “I think it’s a good development. A piece of evidence might still be lying around who knows. The police are really correct with this decision” My brother’s lawyer said in agreement. And so we had no choice than to turn back and head to my brother’s house where every member of my family was waiting for me. It really was such a painful scene as every one of them cried on sighting me, especially my poor mother who sobbed uncontrollably.
“This marriage was just a huge mistake. Oh no” she cried painfully. However another big development occurred at exactly 5pm when detective Jeremiah showed up once again with a team of policemen and a white man who looked like a lawyer to arrest me. “I’m sorry; the order came from the I.G’s office. It has nothing to do with me” he said as a handcuff was thrown round my wrists, putting my entire family into another wave of shock. My brother as usual tried to defend me by creating a scene but had to shut up when the white lawyer threatened to arrest him as an accomplice in the murder charge I was facing. “Don’t worry, I will protect you” the detective whispered to my ear as he led me away. This time, there wasn’t anything to save me from cooling off in a police cell.
To be continued
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 12:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
MY WEDDING NIGHT
Episode 5
On getting to the police headquarters, i was taken
to the detective’s office where i stayed and nervously waited for him
while he entered another office with the white
lawyer. He came in about fifteen
minutes later, smiling calmly. “i’m really sorry things got
so bad as to bring you back here. Your husband’s family
are trying everything possible to make you pay,
but don’t worry, investigation has commenced. I’m already
working on a theory. You should also know that i
have seized the travelling passports of every one of
them that spent the night in that house. You shouldn’t
worry about anything, the culprit will be caught. I
equally had a good cell prepared for you” he said
seriously, while tears dropped from my eyes. I
couldn’t imagine myself spending the night in a
police cell no matter how comfortable it was made to
look. “one more thing. I need to
hear the whole truth from you since you want me by
your side. That’s all i ask” the officer added curiously,
drawing out another shock from me.
“what do you mean by the whole truth?” i gasped,
while he smiled. “you see, that’s one problem with Nigerian
women. You all like keepings secrets even in a
terrible condition. You have a cop trying to help you,
the least you can do is to come out cclean with him. I
spoke with some of your colleagues today and their
answers were quite shocking. Most of them said
that your relationship and marriage to late Damian
wasn’t ordinary.
So you got to tell me things i need to know since you want me
by your side” he pushed on while i swallowed hard and
fought with myself. The officer wanted me to open up something well buried in my heart, a secret
i told no one. “How do i go about it?” i wondered.
“i know you didn’t commit the murder but you have to
help me unravel many things. What made Damian
marry you so quickly, you guys had just a short
Romance and Mr Damian i was told messed up a lot of
ladies in the company before getting to you.
Something made him marry you??, don’t tell me it was
love, i have reason to believe something else was
involved, even after the
threats and reports you got, never for a moment
did you guys quarrel. Please
don’t use the love bullshit on me. I need the truth?” he
pushed on seriously.
There wasn’t any doubt the officer did a good
background check on me but digging deep into my
relationship with Damian
was only going to deteriorate matters for me.
Some things are better left buried and unsaid but
looking at his eyes, i saw curiousity and eagerness to
know all about the hidden truth..
To be continued
Update Daniel Kybee
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
MY WEDDING NIGHT
EPISODE 6
“seriously i don’t think things that happened when
we were dating has anything to do with his
death, believe me” i said slowly. The officer simply
folded his hands and breathed deeply.
“nothing is hidden under the sun for long. Sooner or
later i still will find out, so i believe it’s in your best
interest to tell me all i need to know” he pushed with a
smile.
I battled with myself one more time before making
up my mind to open up.
“Damian was stealing from the company. He was doing
it with a colleague in the records department. I
found out about the whole deal three weeks into our
relationship but couldn’t do
anything apart from
confront him. He ended up convincing me to keep
quiet, equally promising to marry and take me to his
home country. His plan was
to get me established over there. I was a woman in
love with a whole lot to gain. Of course i kept quiet
and helped him steal more.
He kept his word and married me, only to die
before fulfilling the last part of his promise. Now
what has that got with his
death??” i poured out with tears.
“and the colleague in question, do you think he
has a hand in his death?” he asked curiously.
“of course not, they had seperate accounts and
divided proceeds evenly. No he is much more valuable
alive than dead to the man”
i answered seriously. “well in a murder case we
don’t rule out any possibility until the crime is
solved. I admire your
honesty. You bravely confessed being an
accomplice to another crime. I appreciate and will
keep my promise by watching your back. It
should interest you to know that your husband
might have been murdered in his garden, we saw some
drops of blood down there,
which now gives us two
crime scenes” he said while
i gasped with shock. “yea Damian loved smoking
and probably went to the
garden to heat off while i
slept, but how the hell did he get back to the bed, if he
was killed in there?” i with disbelief.
“it’s time to go to your cell my dear. I’ll permit you to
keep your phone. Just pray something new never
comes out to incriminate you further, as for now the
lastest discovery works on your side” he added with a
cold smile, got up and led me to a quiet cell where I
had the most terrying night ever.
I kept seeing my dead husband all through that
night. Oh it was one nasty experience.
Dear friends, I spent the second night after my wedding in a police cell.
What can be more horrible than such fate??
To be continued
Like my page @www.facebook.com/laughing_kidney
UPDATE BY KYBEE
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 2:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
*********FACEBOOKER*********
MY WEDDING NIGHT
Episode 7 and 8
By 8am the next day, my brother showed up with my old father and detective Jeremiah. They all look very serious and tired. My heart bled as i saw tears form in my old man's eyes.
"my darling you shouldn't be here" he breathed painfully. I forced out a smile to assure him that i was alright.
"don't worry sir, we are coming close to solving this case. I'm working round the clock to make sure i solve the puzzles in the case. In no time your daughter will be out of here" the detective said to him.
"Officer please tell us what you have gotten so far. Tell us how far you have gotten" my brother asked anxiously.
"you know it isn't in our conduct to be revealing our investigations to people but nevertheless i will tell you guys how far i have gotten" he answered, while my brother nodded desperately.
"i worked on this case all through the night and i came to a conclusion that two people were involved in the murder. Moreover one of the security men in the house admitted seeing a white lady head to the garden at the exact time the crime might have been committed" he revealed while i jumped up hopefully.
"you should arrest the lady right away, isn't the testimony enough to vindicate me?" i asked breathlessly. The detective shook his head and looked down.
"i'm sorry but it isn't enough. The security man admitted seeing a woman head to the garden. He never said he saw her kill your husband, moreover the knife cut in your husband's chest was strong and deep. I doubt if any lady can strike so hard. A lady equally can't be able to drag your husband's body from the garden to his bedroom unless of course she was assisted. The fracture on his noise equally brought up another fact that the murderer might have sneaked from behind, strongly cut off his breathe by covering his nose and mouth with one hand while burying the knife in his chest. Something a woman will find very hard to do. Anyway we are still running DNA tests which will help us put more things together" he concluded, while i sighed with desperation.
"c'mon can't you just drill the woman that was spotted at the scene instead of wasting the time we don't have. Who is the woman, who is she?" i asked curiously. The officer shrugged.
"the security man unfortunately couldn't identify her. According to him all the white women in the house that night looked the same to him" he answered, shook hands with my brother and left.
My father came forward and stared at me for some seconds, tears blinding his vision.
"i'm going to the village today. I'm going to visit the only living soothsayer in our clan. He can reveal the murderer for us" he informed me slowly. I couldn't believe my ears.
"dad noooo, you can't do that. You can't abandon your Christian believe for my sake. You are a strong catholic dad. It hasn't gotten to that" i pleaded.
"i can't sit, watch and do nothing. Your mother barely managed to survive the night. I must do something, i'm still the head and protector of my family" he said strongly. I bit my lips and looked at my brother for support, but all he did was just shrug.
It was obvious they had all agreed on it before visiting me
Episode 8
"You have to hold on tight dear, we are getting you out in no time. The detective promised to give you special treatment. So just hold on for a little longer" my brother begged before leaving with my dad.
However my day never had a dull moment because soon after they left, two of my colleagues came to see me as if they cared. I already knew they simply came to confirm things with their eyes, but that's one of the things in life we have no control over.
No matter what we do, we must have haters, we must have people who pretend to care and we also must have people whose only motive is to bring you down.
Later in the afternoon, my friend Nancy also came to see me. It really was painful receiving such visits in a police cell.
Yea you guys should just for a moment reflect how it feels to be receiving your friends and colleagues, days after your wedding in a police cell. Horrible isn't it??.
Nancy shed real tears on seeing me, her face coloured deeply. The shock in her very apparent.
"I heard Rumours, I never believed till this very moment" she said quietly. I swallowed hard and nodded.
Nancy was my old time pal. We attended the same university, stayed in the same hostel and did our Nysc the same time, though in different states. Her parents were a bit wealthy and lived in the capital city. She returned to live with them after Nysc while i came over to live with my brother. However i was fortunate to get a good job while she managed a little teaching job in her neighbourhood. We still remained very close even after we disagreed over Damian. She was of the opinion that i was being overly ambitious, insisting that i was throwing away my life for money. I guess she was right?, but she merely objected to my relationship with Damian simply because i dropped my young boyfriend whom she much preferred, in order to move on with Damian.
Yea Justice was the boy's name, we were age mates and equally served {NYSC} the same time. He was a good kid but c'mon i couldn't waste my future by waiting for him. He was even yet to get a job till the very moment i landed in the police cell.
Justice had a lot to do before thinking of settling down and i couldn't take the risk of waiting for him. At least i was good enough to keep him till we rounded up with Nysc unlike some of my course mates who dumped their boyfriends to get married in final year.
"Damian brought only trouble just like i feared. My God this is a terrible Nightmare" Nancy sobbed. I simply stared at her, not knowing what to say. But just that exact second, detective Jeremiah showed up with a dark smile.
"you may not like the news i bear" he announced and came forward while i almost fainted with fear.... I couldn't bear taking another bad news.
To be continued
12 hrs · Public
Re: ****stories By Luxguy**** by kybee(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
MY WEDDING NIGHT
Episode 9,10&11
"officer i'm all ears, tell me the news you bear" i asked with fear. The detective threw a swift look at Nancy who shifted uneasily.
"well i don't think now it's a good time. It's something private" he replied, forcing me to smile quickly.
"Nancy is like a sister to me. She knows almost everything about me. You can say anything in her presence" i urged him nervously.
"Esther Hardey" he instantly called out, searching my face for any reaction. But the name he mentioned only drew me into another pit of confusion. The name sounded so strange and unfamiliar.
"i don't understand, i haven't heard such name anywhere" i breathed with confusion.
"that's the name of your husband's fiancee. A white lady he was supposed to Marry. The lady he left to marry you in order to fulfill the promise he made to you" he explained. A cold shiver instantly ran down my spine.
"so are you insinuating that Damian married me just to fulfill a promise?" i asked sadly,
"well I never knew he was engaged to any woman, seriously i thought all the ladies he played were just flings" I murmured.
"that's not the problem" he continued, breathing deeply.
"the lady in question is currently in Nigeria and was among the people that came into the country with your husband's family and equally was present at the house when the crime was committed" he explained, while i stared at him with a little hope.
"that isn't bad news, is it?. The lady definitely killed him. She had the motive and opportunity. Unbelievable" i poured out desperately but the detective simply shrugged.
"yes she has the motive and opportunity, but we can't just arrest her without strong reason. All i can do is to invite her for a little questioning and equally pray she doesn't lawyer up" he answered, breaking my worn out spirit.
"however we are still matching the DNA stuff we got from the scene and your husband's body. I believe something positive will come out of it, but my only problem is that my superiors are putting much weight and interest in this case. They are pushing for closure and speedy trial which really will put you up as the scapegoat, if you are to be dragged to court without me finishing my investigations. You really need to pray my dear. You know how bad our Judicial system can be, moreover the Americans wants you to hang" he concluded, while my heart froze.
I instantly fell, collapsing on the floor within seconds....
I fainted.
To be continued.

MY WEDDING NIGHT
Episode 10 and 11
I soon regained myself to see two female police officers and Nancy by my side. Detective Jeremiah stood a distance away, watching me with great interest.
"hope you have eaten today?" one of the female officers asked me.
"yea" i nodded, breathing heavily.
"you have to get a grip of yourself if you ever want to win this case. You got to be strong. Esther Hardey will be here in few minutes for questioning" the Detective said to me.
"please i want to be present when she's being questioned. I want to see her face" i begged weakly.
"no i can't do that, i have already broken a lot of protocols for you" he answered quickly.
"I beg of you. Remember we are talking about my husband's murder. Help a widow" i pushed passionately. He breathed deeply and shrugged.
"i hope i don't get fired for all i'm doing for you. Well you have to freshen up first, secondly you must promise not to say a word to the lady when you meet her" he said seriously.
"oh yes, i promise not to say a word" i answered, while he smiled and left.
"the detective is a wonderful man. He will help you out" the second female cop said to me, nodding with a smile.
_______
After freshening up in one of the bathrooms, i was led to the detective's office, where i sat and waited for the so called Esther Hardey to show up.
She showed up precisely ten minutes later with the same annoying white lawyer who threatened my brother. They all stared at me with surprise as they walked into the detective's office.
"what is this murderer doing here?" the lawyer asked with anger. Detective Jeremiah smiled and shook his head.
"As a lawyer, you should know that no suspect is guilty until a court of law gives verdict. She's a suspect just like the lady that brought you along" he answered the Lawyer who bit his lips angrily.
"i'm taking none of this shit any longer. If you can't do your job, better resign. My clients are tired of being detained in this country for no justifiable reason. They all want to go home and i give you two days to make it happen, else the fury of the American government will be on the whole Nigerian police force. You can't just keep everyone hostage" he threatened.
"oh i see you are representing all the Americans involved in this case, but i feel that will change soon" the detective added quietly.
"what if i tell you, i have enough evidence to throw one of your clients in the cell right now?" he pushed on.
"Esther Hardey, she was at the house when the crime was committed. She was Damian's fiancee, am i wrong?" he asked the lawyer who kept quiet.
"Esther had the motive and mindset to commit such murder and according to test results we have so far, she was physically present in one of the crime scenes which invariably places her in a bad position. I pin the murder charge on her. Phewwww case closed. I get promoted" The detective concluded with a smile, while the lawyer instantly grew tense and stared at Esther with a coloured face.
Of course the detective had nothing strong to pin down the lady, but as a good officer he pulled a fast one on the white lawyer who for the first time looked beaten. It was time to prove how good a lawyer he was....
I prayed silently. I prayed for the detective's stunt to work.
"your client should use this opportunity to come out clean or Damian's mother won't like what i plan telling her" the detective pushed on, while Esther coloured up. It was obvious she was hiding something
"oh Lord, make her to confess" i prayed
Wedding Night
Episode 11
Esther tried opening her mouth to say something, but the lawyer quickly held her hand, stopping her.
"don't say anything. The officer is bluffing. He's trying to make you say something that could incriminate you" he said to her before facing detective Jeremiah.
"if you really have the evidence to arrest my client, then go ahead, arrest her. But if you don't, then shut the Bleep up and do your goddamn work. Mind you, time is running out and you have only two days. The next time you will see me will be in court" he threatened, shocking the detective with his words.
Of course not only the detective was shocked, I equally was very shocked because Esther was probably seconds away from confessing or making an unguided comment before the lawyer recovered himself and stopped her.
"two days officer. You have just two days, else i will tear you apart in court" the lawyer threatened and dragged Esther out of the office.
"we were just close to making a breakthrough damn" the detective hissed with despair after they left.
"so what next?" i asked with fear. He breathed deeply, opened the case file on his table, went through it and shook his head.
"things are slowly adding up in your favour but we don't have time on our side. We surely need a miracle" he replied, looked up at me and smiled to make me feel relaxed but i surely wasn't.
"remember we talked about the possibility of your husband going out to the garden the night he was killed to either smoke or see someone?" he said while i nodded.
"according to the report in this file, there wasn't any cigarette stick, ashes nor even anything similar found at the garden which then leaves us with one theory. He went out there to see someone, probably Esther, before a stronger person grabbed him from behind and stabbed him" he concluded.
"how then do we find the mystery man that struck the fatal blow which killed my husband?" i asked desperately. The detective shrugged.
"that's what i'm saying, we need more time, as it stands, Esther alone probably holds all the answers but we can't touch her" he replied with resignation. Tears instantly dropped from my eyes.
The police had every reason to detain Esther but couldn't because she was a foreigner. Instead i was the person being detained without due process. How bad can things get??
To be continued.

(1) (Reply)

Itan Akonilogbon / Mistress In Law 1: BDSM Erotica / Sex Love And Money Part 3: The Adventures Of Bella Donna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 320
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.