Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Erotic Story Of How Mezie Slept With A Married Woman - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Erotic Story Of How Mezie Slept With A Married Woman (2386 Views)

GUNSHOTS: Orgasms And Guns...* A Dark Romance, Erotic, Action Story (20+) / The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / Ridding On My Son's Lap ( Short Erotic Story 18+ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erotic Story Of How Mezie Slept With A Married Woman by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 23, 2018
The sound of thunder aroused Mezie from his sleep. He had a restless night and had trouble sleeping because he got laid off from work the previous day. With a sigh, he turned and checked the clock hanging on the wall facing him. It was 6am and it was Tuesday.

He sighed again. He picked his phone to check for messages but got none. He opened WhatsApp app, wanting to text Joy, his girlfriend, but changed his mind. He couldn’t bring himself to tell her he had lost his job, not yet. He absent mindedly browsed through social media. After an hour he stood up to use the rest room.

He came back and sat on the bed wondering what to do to fill up his time. He could feel depression about settling in and he had no strength to fight it off.

The notification sound of a message brought him out of his reverie. The text sent by woman read;

“Hey, nice profile you got here. I went through your pictures and I like what I see. Your abs are to die for! Can we hook up? I’m Hot and my husband traveled out of the country 3 months ago. I’ll make it worth your while”

On a normal day, Mezie would have frowned at the message and completely ignored it, but he found himself paying more attention to the message. He clicked on the lady’s profile, checking her out. She was a very pretty woman who didn’t look married and looked wealthy.

Mezie stared at his self-contained apartment and decided to give the place a thorough clean up. He needed get busy to take a break away from his thoughts. While he was doing his laundry, his thoughts went back to the text he received earlier. The woman had mentioned she was going to compensate him and he needed the money. He was broke. His salary was 50k and that was barely enough for him, plus Lagos isn’t exactly a friendly place for a guy like him. Almost half of his salary is spent transporting him from Oshodi to his place of work, Ajah.

He wasn’t angry that they laid him off. He already saw that coming. The company was in debt and it was going to close up, sooner or later. He had made attempts to get another job, had gone for interviews, but nothing positive had came out of it so far. He was hoping he’d get a call from one of the places he had been interviewed. But right now, he needed the money. He thought about the woman again and decided to give it a try.

He abandoned a boxer he was washing amongst the dirty pile of clothes in his bathroom floor, picked up his phone and replied her.

“Hey, thanks for the compliment.
Yeah, we can hook up”

The woman replied 5 minutes later;

“Awesome! We can hook up tonight if you don’t have plans”

Mezie replied;

“Sure. Tonight is cool”

The woman:

“I’ll text you my address by 7pm. I’ll be glad if you can make it down here before 8pm”

Mezie:

“Sure”

The woman:

“Ok. See you soon”

Mezie noted that the woman’s user name is Liz Peter.

*Click the links below to read the rest of the story*

https://www.afrourbanstyle.com/mezie-part-2/

https://www.afrourbanstyle.com/mezie-final-part/
Re: Erotic Story Of How Mezie Slept With A Married Woman by BiadeFolar(m): 2:47pm On May 23, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Story: 3 Sisters And A Copper / 'our Love Story (inspired By A True Love Story) / Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.