Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

11 Funny Things About Me... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11 Funny Things About Me... (6052 Views)

Photos: Funny Things Kids Do When Left Alone / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Hahaha... Don't let me steal your thunder. Besides most are quite... personal. grin
hmmmmm...really..."don't let me steal your thunder"...I don't understand.
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by ElsonMorali: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Marxxx:
hmmmmm...really..."don't let me steal your thunder"...I don't understand.

undecided it's a metaphor. If I start highlighting my shit here I might end up hugging the spotlight.
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Emmaesty(f): 11:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hey Marxxx, I know this is strange and you don't know me but I usually check up on you on a regular basis just to see if you are okay.

Stay strong and get well soon. It is going to be alright someday

1 Like

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Emmaesty:
Hey Marxxx, I know this is strange and you don't know me but I usually check up on you on a regular basis just to see if you are okay.

Stay strong and get well soon. It is going to be alright someday
Thanks!!! I know you, you are Emmaesty.

1 Like

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by och12(m): 10:28pm On May 18, 2019
Hello @marxxx, how are you doing?
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2019
och12:
Hello @marxxx, how are you doing?
Hi thanks for checking, I am OK. I trust you are good too? Happy new week!
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by sisisioge: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2019
Marxxx:
Hi thanks for checking, I am OK. I trust you are good too? Happy new week!

Marxxxyyyyy! Glad to know you're good! Happy Sunday to you!
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2019
sisisioge:

Marxxxyyyyy! Glad to know you're good! Happy Sunday to you!
Thank you!
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by frozen70(f): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2019
Marxxx:
I have had so much time to myself lately and I couldn't help laughing at some of weird/bad characters...lol...

1. I have never watched a movie from the beginning till the end at once...lol

2. In the past 10yrs I have not cooked a meal...although I dislike cooking...yesterday I felt like taking eggs but I couldn't figure out what I wanted (boiled or fried). After thinking for a while I ended up splitting the eggs in a bowl of water...that was how the desire for eggs died

3. I love birds so much that I often watch birds flying around when am in a meeting and the walls are made of glass....I guess back then my colleagues often thought Marxxx was thinking....lol...unfortunately I eat birds too...

4. I have 2 musical instruments (piano and guitar) but if you want to make me get angry strike a key...."why did you buy it" my niece often ask....till date I don't have a reason

5. I suck at singing and my voice doesn't have a key...."frogs can do better"...I don't what means figure it out...

6. I can write for days but can barely talk for 10minutes...my niece often writes what ever she wanted...but now the problem is there are no more papers in the house not even scrap...the last request was written on the freezer...high time I get a recorder...

7. I chew anything I consume. Even eba, amala ice creametc..."watching you eat makes me sick"...who said that...? I don't
know

8. The only dance skill I got is shaking my head...don't invite me if you have a party to kill...cos my head can't turn 180

9. I only remember the gym when I stare at the mirror...and if I did visit, I ain't working out just listen to guys gist imagine I have those pack and.....that's the end

10. I have not laced any of my shoes before. The moment I get a new pair of shoe the lace is never removed until it retires....

11. I can't sleep without socks or gloves...I don't even know why.........

You can study your habits and you will be amazed at some weird things you often do...you can share with others...lol

You need to evaluate your brain
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2019
Marxxx are you female or male, if you don't mind me asking?
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by ahnie: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Male
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
frozen70:

You need to evaluate your brain
OK...
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
ahnie answered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. / Her Husband Always Beat Her Despiter Her Commitment / Fertility Booster : Freeflow And Dr Quick Herbal Capsules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.