Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

11 Funny Things About Me... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11 Funny Things About Me... (6033 Views)

Photos: Funny Things Kids Do When Left Alone / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
I have had so much time to myself lately and I couldn't help laughing at some of weird/bad characters...lol...

1. I have never watched a movie from the beginning till the end at once...lol

2. In the past 10yrs I have not cooked a meal...although I dislike cooking...yesterday I felt like taking eggs but I couldn't figure out what I wanted (boiled or fried). After thinking for a while I ended up splitting the eggs in a bowl of water...that was how the desire for eggs died

3. I love birds so much that I often watch birds flying around when am in a meeting and the walls are made of glass....I guess back then my colleagues often thought Marxxx was thinking....lol...unfortunately I eat birds too...

4. I have 2 musical instruments (piano and guitar) but if you want to make me get angry strike a key...."why did you buy it" my niece often ask....till date I don't have a reason

5. I suck at singing and my voice doesn't have a key...."frogs can do better"...I don't what means figure it out...

6. I can write for days but can barely talk for 10minutes...my niece often writes what ever she wanted...but now the problem is there are no more papers in the house not even scrap...the last request was written on the freezer...high time I get a recorder...

7. I chew anything I consume. Even eba, amala ice creametc..."watching you eat makes me sick"...who said that...? I don't
know

8. The only dance skill I got is shaking my head...don't invite me if you have a party to kill...cos my head can't turn 180

9. I only remember the gym when I stare at the mirror...and if I did visit, I ain't working out just listen to guys gist imagine I have those pack and.....that's the end

10. I have not laced any of my shoes before. The moment I get a new pair of shoe the lace is never removed until it retires....

11. I can't sleep without socks or gloves...I don't even know why.........

You can study your habits and you will be amazed at some weird things you often do...you can share with others...lol

13 Likes

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Dyt(f): 12:02am On Sep 02, 2016
Dunno

Shrugs
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2016
Dyt:
Dunno

Shrugs
Lol...you should be in bed. Why betray sleep....your monicker has changed...I hope you enjoyed the male status...? Thanks for caring I saw your post...love you...
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Dyt(f): 12:38am On Sep 02, 2016
Marxxx:
Lol...you should be in bed. Why betray sleep....your monicker has changed...I hope you enjoyed the male status...? Thanks for caring I saw your post...love you...

Blame it on candy crush oo
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by jashar(f): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by mysticgal(f): 7:16am On Sep 02, 2016
Guy you have big baggage, really big embarassedplus you are weird.
Anyways, some girls will still like you sha. lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Ranchhoddas: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2016
Wetin make we come do now?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by CuteMorriz: 8:52am On Sep 02, 2016
The lady wey go marry you go hear am....lol
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Funny? I've read this twice, and have failed to find it half amusing. I think you spelt "weird" wrong.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by sisisioge: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
LOL @ op. Must be something being you.I am a pile of weird facts too. Here we go....

• I can't live without food- hmmmm, I am the only one I know who loves food yet not crazy about it. Though I love to eat when hungry, I usually don't salivate at the sight of a beautiful array of foods. I get hungry as early as 4:30 am depending on when I wake. I just wanna eat. It could be tea, yoghurt, fanta or whatever...I just wanna eat. Unfortunately, I've not been able to add the weight I quest for. I'm skinny, my sis felt life is unfair as she dare not romance food like I do.
• I wake before my alarm- No matter how late or early I sleep, I always wake my alarm.

• I’m a happy-go-lucky girl- Hmmmm, life has handed me some spades, hearts and all the ones in between yet I have lost the twinkles in my eyes. Na because I know say I no go kill myself. In fact, finding happiness for is as cheap as air. I love my family, I love my movies, I love comics, I love a good laugh! Wetin man go do?

• I love shopping!- Yippppppy! For a broke girl, I have broken the bank a gazillion times buying those things I need and don’t need. In fact, I sometimes go a long distance window-shopping. LOL, I’m still responsible enough to pay required bills o.

• I’m hopelessly romantic- Whew, this one isn’t epping me one bit. I would rather stay single than be with a guy that doesn’t put butterflies in my belly. My bestie blames my singleness on fairy tales, she thinks I’m not sensible with my quest. I have seen pretty woman and nottinghill a gazillion times and still counting…love is so beautiful.

• I talk to myself… not in a weird way o but I talk to myself when no one is looking. Sometimes sef, it’s a full blown gist.
• I love the mirror- well, I’m that vain. Before any other furniture piece comes into my space, the mirror must show. I’m not sorry, that’s just me.

• I love being in my birthday suit at home- I would rather wear my skin than any thing. I especially distaste wearing bras! Sometimes, I look forward to getting home just to take them off. However, they are the one piece of clothing I can’t do without. Not for the gravitational support but for the abundance mirage. I thank God for the inventor of em pads, I probably would have invented them myself if nobody did.

• If I were a guy, I would have been a handy man. I love to fix things.

By the way, OP is a piece of work whom I suspect will be terrible to live with...but he's still a work of art, God made us all different in His artistic way.

14 Likes

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by missvera(f): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin brb
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
jashar:
cheesy
Lol....say something...I trust you are good
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
sisisioge:
LOL @ op. Must be something being you.I am a pile of weird facts too. Here we go....

• I can't live without food- hmmmm, I am the only one I know who loves food yet not crazy about it. Though I love to eat when hungry, I usually don't salivate at the sight of a beautiful array of foods. I get hungry as early as 4:30 am depending on when I wake. I just wanna eat. It could be tea, yoghurt, fanta or whatever...I just wanna eat. Unfortunately, I've not been able to add the weight I quest for. I'm skinny, my sis felt life is unfair as she dare not romance food like I do.
• I wake before my alarm- No matter how late or early I sleep, I always wake my alarm.

• I’m a happy-go-lucky girl- Hmmmm, life has handed me some spades, hearts and all the ones in between yet I have lost the twinkles in my eyes. Na because I know say I no go kill myself. In fact, finding happiness for is as cheap as air. I love my family, I love my movies, I love comics, I love a good laugh! Wetin man go do?

• I love shopping!- Yippppppy! For a broke girl, I have broken the bank a gazillion times buying those things I need and don’t need. In fact, I sometimes go a long distance window-shopping. LOL, I’m still responsible enough to pay required bills o.

• I’m hopelessly romantic- Whew, this one isn’t epping me one bit. I would rather stay single than be with a guy that doesn’t put butterflies in my belly. My bestie blames my singleness on fairy tales, she thinks I’m not sensible with my quest. I have seen pretty woman and nottinghill a gazillion times and still counting…love is so beautiful.

• I talk to myself… not in a weird way o but I talk to myself when no one is looking. Sometimes sef, it’s a full blown gist.
• I love the mirror- well, I’m that vain. Before any other furniture piece comes into my space, the mirror must show. I’m not sorry, that’s just me.

• I love being in my birthday suit at home- I would rather wear my skin than any thing. I especially distaste wearing bras! Sometimes, I look forward to getting home just to take them off. However, they are the one piece of clothing I can’t do without. Not for the gravitational support but for the abundance mirage. I thank God for the inventor of em pads, I probably would have invented them myself if nobody did.

By the way, OP is a piece of work whom I suspect will be terrible to live with...but he's still a work of art, God made us all different in His artistic way.
LOL...This is so cool... you should probably adjust the alarm...
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Funny? I've read this twice, and have failed to find it half amusing. I think you spelt "weird" wrong.
really? You don't say....perhaps you should share yours..."weird" I don't think am incorrect...check again and notify me thanks...
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
missvera:
grin brb
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by jashar(f): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
Marxxx:
Lol....say something...I trust you are good

something  tongue tongue tongue

You're weird. But that's not a bad thing,

grin
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
jashar:

something  tongue tongue tongue

You're weird. But that's not a bad thing,

grin
you are not asleep? You may look pale tomorrow...and it's Sunday, everyone likes to look his/her best...I trust you are good? How is school? I trust you are getting straight A's? And work? Wow there is so much to chat about....
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by missvera(f): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by jashar(f): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
Marxxx:
you are not asleep? You may look pale tomorrow...and it's Sunday, everyone likes to look his/her best...I trust you are good? How is school? I trust you are getting straight A's? And work? Wow there is so much to chat about....

hi.

Too late @ looking pale. I've even lost weight join. cheesy

O di ghi easy ooo @ school. Work+school+distance is a ....

But God dey.

Yeah. So much to gist about cheesy
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Ayofaks(f): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
Why do I have a feeling that this op is coogar come back...all ye young ladies and desperate gwegs better watch out oooo.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2016
oga marxx u don marry? Hw fa dat babe na me kalet
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by dytbabe: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2016
Ayofaks:
Why do I have a feeling that this op is coogar come back...all ye young ladies and desperate gwegs better watch out oooo.. undecided undecided

Hehehehehehhehe
Coogar never left
He's ransacking with other famous monikers
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by wonlasewonimi: 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
sisisioge:

I like the fact you don't like bras and you walk around in your bday suit. Where do you live? I stay in iyana oworo

1 Like

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayofaks:
what is coogar? Do you mean cougar? Like the animal? Or the attractive matured female...blah blah? Desperate ladies? I don't understand you at all....
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
dytbabe:

Hehehehehehhehe
Coogar never left
ooh you seem to understand the author you quoted...
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
jashar:

hi.

Too late @ looking pale. I've even lost weight join. cheesy

O di ghi easy ooo @ school. Work+school+distance is a ....

But God dey.

Yeah. So much to gist about cheesy
hello jashar...how are you....pls can you help me clarify...I want to ask you something...Ok let me just go on...apparently you are a better Christian than I...first do you believe in miracles? Can you describe how miracles occur? My sister have been taken me from one church to another seeking miracles. I have spent time away from home going from one church to the other. I am also spending money sowing seeds, buying stickers, holy oil, prayer books at outrageous prices...what got me red was the liberation church we went for prayers and instantly the prophet asked that I sow seed I wrote him a cheque but he said I should give what will cost me something...funny thing my sister believes everything and when I complain she says I don't have faith....is there a relationship between sowing seed and miracles? I am no longer comfortable with the prayers too but I can't complain again everyone now believes it is "spiritual" so they believe my complaints is also part of the spiritual manipulation for me not to get healed...I am not finding it funny at all....Ok my understanding about "miracles" is praying and believing is not? Or is there more to it? The more I complain, the more my folks believe that is spiritual...I can't even complain again...tell me all you know about getting a miracle...?

1 Like

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by jashar(f): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Marxxx:
hello jashar...how are you....pls can you help me clarify...I want to ask you something...Ok let me just go on...apparently you are a better Christian than I...first do you believe in miracles? Can you describe how miracles occur? My sister have been taken me from one church to another seeking miracles. I have spent time away from home going from one church to the other. I am also spending money sowing seeds, buying stickers, holy oil, prayer books at outrageous prices...what got me red was the liberation church we went for prayers and instantly the prophet asked that I sow seed I wrote him a cheque but he said I should give what will cost me something...funny thing my sister believes everything and when I complain she says I don't have faith....is there a relationship between sowing seed and miracles? I am no longer comfortable with the prayers too but I can't complain again everyone now believes it is "spiritual" so they believe my complaints is also part of the spiritual manipulation for me not to get healed...I am not finding it funny at all....Ok my understanding about "miracles" is praying and believing is not? Or is there more to it? The more I complain, the more my folks believe that is spiritual...I can't even complain again...tell me all you know about getting a miracle...?

Marxxx. Hi.

Who am I that you think I'm a better Christian than you? It's just God's mercy that is at work.

This is a sensitive issue so I'll thread carefully.

1st. Yes, I believe in miracles. As a follower of Jesus the Christ, I really believe in miracles cuz He worked miracles. smiley

2. I believe God heals. He can use a 'man of God' to heal. E.g, Peter, Paul, Elisha to name a few.

But also know that it's faith in Christ that heals. All the people that Jesus healed believed in Him and the words He spoke. Even when the disciples healed, they healed in the name of Jesus Christ. It's faith in the name of Jesus that heals. Keep confessing His Word, Pro 17:22, Is 53:4-5, 1Pet 2:24, Mark 11:23 to name a few.

The most important thing is to let your life please God.

3. Concerning the issue of 'sowing seed', the only seed I know the Bible talks about is the Word of God. Luke 8:11.

4. The Bible talks about anointing oil, though mostly in the Old Testament. E.g Aaron, Samuel, David.... but even then, the prophets of Old looked for something better; the Spirit of God. Joel 2:22-24.
It's note worthy that no one is recorded to have 'paid' to get anointing oil in the Bible. So, paying for 'anointing oil' is balderdash.

4. Concerning giving. Hmm... giving is good but it has been blown out of proportion. my advice to you is 2Cor9:7. Don't let anyone bobo or cajole you to give when you're not led. All this tying 'seed' to something, me I don't believe in it. I'm yet to read that portion of the Bible.
But remember, Acts 20:35, 2Cor 9:6-7

Lastly, I really do not believe in all these going from pillar to post looking for miracle upandan.

Why not stay in the place God has called you, inquire of Him what to do and if He gives you an instruction to go somewhere go?

The thing is how good is your relationship with God? Can you discern His voice in the multitude of voices?

Understand that your sis is doing what she's doing out of love. smiley. Sometimes, that kind of love can drive one to desperation. And nobody wants to loose the one they love. (you can ask Peter, he chopped of the ear of a guard that wanted to arrest Jesus. He even swore that Jesus won't die). Fear. Let go of fear.

Remember Phil 1:21.

As a Christian don't fear death. It's one of the things Christ's resurrection sets us free from. 1 Cor 15:55.

Just tell God to let his will be done.

Hope I've helped. Sorry it's long oo.smiley

Love ya loads. kiss

8 Likes

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
jashar:

Marxxx. Hi.

Who am I that you think I'm a better Christian than you? It's just God's mercy that is at work.

This is a sensitive issue so I'll thread carefully.

1st. Yes, I believe in miracles. As a follower of Jesus the Christ, I really believe in miracles cuz He worked miracles. smiley

2. I believe God heals. He can use a 'man of God' to heal. E.g, Peter, Paul, Elisha to name a few.

But also know that it's faith in Christ that heals. All the people that Jesus healed believed in Him and the words He spoke. Even when the disciples healed, they healed in the name of Jesus Christ. It's faith in the name of Jesus that heals. Keep confessing His Word, Pro 17:22, Is 53:4-5, 1Pet 2:24, Mark 11:23 to name a few.

The most important thing is to let your life please God.

3. Concerning the issue of 'sowing seed', the only seed I know the Bible talks about is the Word of God. Luke 8:11.

4. The Bible talks about anointing oil, though mostly in the Old Testament. E.g Aaron, Samuel, David.... but even then, the prophets of Old looked for something better; the Spirit of God. Joel 2:22-24.
It's note worthy that no one is recorded to have 'paid' to get anointing oil in the Bible. So, paying for 'anointing oil' is balderdash.

4. Concerning giving. Hmm... giving is good but it has been blown out of proportion. my advice to you is 2Cor9:7. Don't let anyone bobo or cajole you to give when you're not led. All this tying 'seed' to something, me I don't believe in it. I'm yet to read that portion of the Bible.
But remember, Acts 20:35, 2Cor 9:6-7

Lastly, I really do not believe in all these going from pillar to post looking for miracle upandan.

Why not stay in the place God has called you, inquire of Him what to do and if He gives you an instruction to go somewhere go?

The thing is how good is your relationship with God? Can you discern His voice in the multitude of voices?

Understand that your sis is doing what she's doing out of love. smiley. Sometimes, that kind of love can drive one to desperation. And nobody wants to loose the one they love. (you can ask Peter, he chopped of the ear of a guard that wanted to arrest Jesus. He even swore that Jesus won't die). Fear. Let go of fear.

Remember Phil 1:21.

As a Christian don't fear death. It's one of the things Christ's resurrection sets us free from. 1 Cor 15:55.

Just tell God to let his will be done.

Hope I've helped. Sorry it's long oo.smiley

Love ya loads. kiss
Thanks do you have OND?...The truth is I do not fear death at all. If I continue with my medication I can still get 5years and am happy. I am not longing for more although I wish I could stay much longer but I am not depressed. I can't say if I have a close relationship with God. I was raised a Catholic and am cool about it. I am not looking for a miracle, I am happy the way I am and what I am and what I have achieved so far. I have a niece whom I can call my daughter. When I try to relate all these to my folks they get more convinced that I am being manipulated spiritually. I am not wishing for anything supernatural...

2 Likes

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by jashar(f): 6:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Marxxx:
Thanks do you have OND?...The truth is I do not fear death at all. If I continue with my medication I can still get 5years and am happy. I am not longing for more although I wish I could stay much longer but I am not depressed. I can't say if I have a close relationship with God. I was raised a Catholic and am cool about it. I am not looking for a miracle, I am happy the way I am and what I am and what I have achieved so far. I have a niece whom I can call my daughter. When I try to relate all these to my folks they get more convinced that I am being manipulated spiritually. I am not wishing for anything supernatural...

You're welcome. I do hope I helped sha. No @ OND. I have a B.sc instead.

Hmmm..... the most important thing for you to do is to draw close to God. Are you sure you've received the life of Christ? Jesus is the way, truth and Life. No one ca access the Father without Him. John 14:6.

You need no man to access Jesus in these times. Go to Him yourself, it's really simple.

My dear, believe in the spiritual cuz man is a spirit that has a soul and lives in the body. 1 Thess 5:23. I'm not saying your folks are right, neither am I saying they're wrong. I'm saying the spiritual is real.

The beautiful thing is this, if any man is in Christ, He is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold all things have been made new 2Cor5:17. Just walk in the consciousness of that. Forget about all those spiritual attack... if you're in Christ, they can try... but it won't harm you.

But, YOU HAVE TO BE IN CHRIST.

I love Jesus. He's an honest brother and saviour, He never said coming to Him will stop trials. He only assured us of His Presence and peace in the midst of the storms of Life. John 16:33.

And I know that Joel2:32, Acts 2:21, Rom 10:13.

Good morning.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Ayofaks(f): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2016
dytbabe:

Hehehehehehhehe
Coogar never left
I see cheesy...this might be one of his new format.
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by angiemartinez(f): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hello marxxxxxx, how is it moving? I stand with jashar on this. I know death is inevitable, but I am convinced you won't die soon. I believe in miracles and I believe God does miracle through people.

Remember peters shadow healed the sick, however I don't believe in MOG that says sow seed or buy water or annointing oil from church.

How fast your miracle/healing takes place depends on your faith in God. Some people want miracle at all cost but neglect the God of miracle.

Get this book by Cathryn khulman "I believe in miracle" pray as you read each chapter, and the God of miracle will visit you.

God bless u

3 Likes

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 11:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
jashar:

You're welcome. I do hope I helped sha. No @ OND. I have a B.sc instead.

Hmmm..... the most important thing for you to do is to draw close to God. Are you sure you've received the life of Christ? Jesus is the way, truth and Life. No one ca access the Father without Him. John 14:6.

You need no man to access Jesus in these times. Go to Him yourself, it's really simple.

My dear, believe in the spiritual cuz man is a spirit that has a soul and lives in the body. 1 Thess 5:23. I'm not saying your folks are right, neither am I saying they're wrong. I'm saying the spiritual is real.

The beautiful thing is this, if any man is in Christ, He is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold all things have been made new 2Cor5:17. Just walk in the consciousness of that. Forget about all those spiritual attack... if you're in Christ, they can try... but it won't harm you.

But, YOU HAVE TO BE IN CHRIST.

I love Jesus. He's an honest brother and saviour, He never said coming to Him will stop trials. He only assured us of His Presence and peace in the midst of the storms of Life. John 16:33.

And I know that Joel2:32, Acts 2:21, Rom 10:13.

Good morning.
wow thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. / My Husband Starved Me Sexually For 2 Years / Lack Of Intimacy With Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.