Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

11 Funny Things About Me... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11 Funny Things About Me... (6070 Views)

Photos: Funny Things Kids Do When Left Alone / Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Discipline: Funny Things Kids Were Beaten For Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
angiemartinez:
Hello marxxxxxx, how is it moving? I stand with jashar on this. I know death is inevitable, but I am convinced you won't die soon. I believe in miracles and I believe God does miracle through people.

Remember peters shadow healed the sick, however I don't believe in MOG that says sow seed or buy water or annointing oil from church.

How fast your miracle/healing takes place depends on your faith in God. Some people want miracle at all cost but neglect the God of miracle.

Get this book by Cathryn khulman "I believe in miracle" pray as you read each chapter, and the God of miracle will visit you.

God bless u
thanks...the book is cool...
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 12:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Ayofaks:

I see cheesy...this might be one of his new format.
oh oh...now I understand! I am coogar...perhaps you should stop being desperate and stop craving for attention. How? Don't send PMs, don't accept PMs, don't checkout other people monicker just treat their quote and stay on the subject then move on. Don't indicate your gender ain't necessary; I mean you can just use a random monicker and that settles it. But you want attention and you are probably checking and "coogar" is giving you the supposed attention and you are crying foul...Look I seldom quote ppl outside the topic I opened and even when I did, I don't drift I stay on the subject. I DONT accept PMs neither do I ask. Sadly I may have spent so much time quoting a teenager or whatever but ayofaks do not post in any of my topics and do not quote me again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by FellaL: 2:03am On Sep 09, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Funny? I've read this twice, and have failed to find it half amusing. I think you spelt "weird" wrong.

he definitely spelled "weird" wrong.
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by jashar(f): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Marxxx:
wow thanks

you're welcome. 

You no dey sleep?
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by justsmile(f): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
hello Marxx,

wanted to read your thread and just walk away... but then, someone (Marxx) needs to find the way cos it is abvious you are being exploited in the name of miracle.

Jashar has said all (nice one Jashar!). But will like to drop some points.

1. Jesus is real

2. Jesus is THE way.

3. Jesus loves YOU

4. Jesus died for YOU that you might be saved.

5. Jesus is the Healer.

6. Jesus is the miracle worker.

Sorry I don't have bible passages to accompany my points.
Now if you notice, my emphasis are on Jesus. Please stop running from one man of God to another and sowing seed. kindly run to Jesus... How?

1. Get to your room. On on your knees and call on Jesus. Simply confess in faith.."Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Forgive of my sins. Be my Lord and Saviour. I believe you died for me that I might be saved. Save me Lord. I want to know you for my self... in Jesus name....amen" ( you can use your own words)

2. Believe in your heart that you are saved and that Jesus is now your Lord. ( Romans 10:9-11)

3. Go for the Word. ( this is the core). Men...sit with the Word of God. Read it, confess it, meditate on it like your life depends on it. Start with the Gospels, the book of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. Do you wanna know the person of Jesus for your self Marxx?....then this 4 books of the bible is your best bet!

4. Have FAITH sir. ( Hebrews 11:6, Romans 10:17, Galatians 3:26, Eph 2:8, Hebrews 4:2, 1John 5:4)

5. YOU WILL NOT DIE Marxx.

Let me end with my personal quote...."there is no disadvantage in Christ".

God bless you. I hope to come across your testimony.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by jashar(f): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
justsmile:
hello Marxx,

wanted to read your thread and just walk away... but then, someone (Marxx) needs to find the way cos it is abvious you are being exploited in the name of miracle.

1. Jesus is real

2. Jesus is THE way.

3. Jesus loves YOU

5. Jesus is the Healer.

Now if you notice, my emphasis are on Jesus. Please stop running from one man of God to another and sowing seed. kindly run to Jesus... How?

1. Get to your room. On on your knees and call on Jesus. Simply confess in faith.."Lord Jesus, come into my heart. Forgive of my sins. Be my Lord and Saviour. I believe you died for me that I might be saved. Save me Lord. I want to know you for my self... in Jesus name....amen" ( you can use your own words)

2. Believe in your heart that you are saved and that Jesus is now your Lord. ( Romans 10:9-11)

3. Go for the Word. ( this is the core). Men...sit with the Word of God. Read it, confess it, meditate on it like your life depends on it. Start with the Gospels, the book of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John. Do you wanna know the person of Jesus for your self Marxx?....then this 4 books of the bible is your best bet!

4. Have FAITH sir. ( Hebrews 11:6, Romans 10:17, Galatians 3:26, Eph 2:8, Hebrews 4:2, 1John 5:4)

kiss. Nwannem, The talk is much. It's better when it's one on one.

But we sha do our best and trust the Holy Spirit to do the rest.

1 Like

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by justsmile(f): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
jashar:

kiss. Nwannem, The talk is much. It's better when it's one on one.
But we sha do our best and trust the Holy Spirit to do the rest.

You're right. I pray so too.

1 Like

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by MsFaith: 4:40am On Sep 10, 2016
I can't sleep without covering my body even when the room is hot
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 10, 2016
Marxxx:
thanks...the book is cool...

You have 5 years to live??

How come? undecided
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by delishpot: 3:22pm On Sep 12, 2016
Marxx for real? How do you cope at work if you don't talk much?
Why do you have few years left?
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
justsmile:
hello Marxx,

1. Jesus is real

2. Jesus is THE way.

3. Jesus loves YOU

5. Jesus is the Healer.

thank you
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
delishpot:
Marxx for real? How do you cope at work if you don't talk much?
Why do you have few years left?
I only talk when it is necessary. The thing is the moment your mouth is open you stop learning. I am not too strong.
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
MsFaith:
I can't sleep without covering my body even when the room is hot
wow...although I try my best as much as possible to reduce heat loss. My body is not generating enough

1 Like

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by jashar(f): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Marxxx:
thank you

you're back. how are you?

oya wish me happy belated birthday. smiley grin
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
jashar:

you're back. how are you?

oya wish me happy belated birthday. smiley grin
wow...Happy birthday to my Online friend...perhaps I will send a belated e-cake...lol...how are you doing? How is life?...
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by jashar(f): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Marxxx:
wow...Happy birthday to my Online friend...perhaps I will send a belated e-cake...lol...how are you doing? How is life?...

Thank you thank you. grin

Thou art far too kind.

Nah!!!! But you can order for the cake online and have it delivered to moi wink

Great great. Good to hear fro you.

How ya holding up?
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Richy4(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
Marxxx:
I only talk when it is necessary. The thing is the moment your mouth is open you stop learning. I am not too strong.

I just want to ask health wise, Have u tried on the internet to know if someone is passing through similar situation?

Instead of making everything spiritual, just try and make some research... Our body is like a Building, if u have a leaking roof, u don't pray over it, instead u call a.......
Anyways u sound enlightened that's why i feel maybe u should hit google...
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
jashar:

Thank you thank you. grin

Thou art far too kind.

Nah!!!! But you can order for the cake online and have it delivered to moi wink

Great great. Good to hear fro you.

How ya holding up?
don't you think your writing font are rather too small? Consider people like us...OK I will keep that in mind...I am good. I changed my chemo...I am using a different drug with has severe side effects and is unbelievably expensive ...no thanks to the free fall of the naira.
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 11:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Richy4:

I just want to ask health wise, Have u tried on the internet to know if someone is passing through similar situation?

Instead of making everything spiritual, just try and make some research... Our body is like a Building, if u have a leaking roof, u don't pray over it, instead u call a.......
Anyways u sound enlightened that's why i feel maybe u should hit google...
thank you richy4. I am fine.
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by jashar(f): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marxxx:
don't you think your writing font are rather too small? Consider people like us...OK I will keep that in mind...I am good. I changed my chemo...I am using a different drug with has severe side effects and is unbelievably expensive ...no thanks to the free fall of the naira.

[size=16pt]big enough for you granpa? grin

Expecting my cake grin wink

I can't even imagine the money your spending for treatment. Pele dear.

How are you financing yourself? Savings? Still working? [/size]
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by ElsonMorali: 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2016
I think that's cool. We all have our weird sides. Lol. I'm laughing just thinking about mine.
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
jashar:

[size=16pt]big enough for you granpa? grin

Expecting my cake grin wink

I can't even imagine the money your spending for treatment. Pele dear.

How are you financing yourself? Savings? Still working? [/size]
Life is not a bed of roses even when you have it all figured out...Yes, I like the font size. Oh my, I am not finding it amusing. Imagine buying a drug for $3250. The funny thing is the side effect and I still have to use other drugs and supplement. I have resigned. Although I had sought for contract jobs but that almost got my fingers burnt. I had a six month contract with frieslandcampina but showed up for barely 3weeks. I was almost sued for breach of contract I thank God my attorney and theirs settled out of court amicably. So I have stopped seeking because I may not be available when my expertise is needed. But I can't just stay idle because I don't know how long my savings may sustain....lol...although I had done the math...presently I do audit stuffs for former colleagues/partners so that you won't have to see me on National TV seeking support...lol...cos I know my sister will not hesitate to put me up even if I decline...
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
ElsonMorali:
I think that's cool. We all have our weird sides. Lol. I'm laughing just thinking about mine.
Don't be selfish spill it out let's laugh. I am waiting.
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by jashar(f): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marxxx:
Life is not a bed of roses even when you have it all figured out...Yes, I like the font size. Oh my, I am not finding it amusing. Imagine buying a drug for $3250. The funny thing is the side effect and I still have to use other drugs and supplement. I have resigned. Although I had sought for contract jobs but that almost got my fingers burnt. I had a six month contract with frieslandcampina but showed up for barely 3weeks. I was almost sued for breach of contract I thank God my attorney and theirs settled out of court amicably. So I have stopped seeking because I may not be available when my expertise is needed. But I can't just stay idle because I don't know how long my savings may sustain....lol...although I had done the math...presently I do audit stuffs for former colleagues/partners so that you won't have to see me on National TV seeking support...lol...cos I know my sister will not hesitate to put me up even if I decline...

[size=16pt]hehehe!!!

*bighug* though. Hmmmm......

My dear, hold on to the word that your needs will always be met.

What are the side effects you're experiencing?
It's good that you're still seeking contract employment. It helps to even keep your mind agile and active. Don't let your brain turn to mush grin

Keep on trusting God bro.

*bighug*
[/size]
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by zeb04(f): 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
Just one thing we have in common. I cant sleep without my socks
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by ElsonMorali: 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
Marxxx:
Don't be selfish spill it out let's laugh. I am waiting.

Hahaha... Don't let me steal your thunder. Besides most are quite... personal. grin
Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by delishpot: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2016
Marxxx:

It is all good.
When you go to bed at night and also when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself this. The law has been passed. The spirit of the creator is you. This means you are also a part of the spirit. As such, you have the power to change your nature by conscious acceptance of what you want it to be with what it shall be in reality.
You are strong, you are healed, you speak in the voice of God and power of God and so shall it be.
It may take time, some ups and Downs as your spirit may doubt you.
I do this. It works for me. But you need to build it up until your spirit, soul and body accepts it as inevitable fact.

Have faith in yourself too. God is already in you.

Sending you love, healing and peace bro cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Funny Things About Me... by Marxxx: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2016
delishpot:

It is all good.
When you go to bed at night and also when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself this. The law has been passed. The spirit of the creator is you. This means you are also a part of the spirit. As such, you have the power to change your nature by conscious acceptance of what you want it to be with what it shall be in reality.
You are strong, you are healed, you speak in the voice of God and power of God and so shall it be.
It may take time, some ups and Downs as your spirit may doubt you.
I do this. It works for me. But you need to build it up until your spirit, soul and body accepts it as inevitable fact.

Have faith in yourself too. God is already in you.

Sending you love, healing and peace bro cool
Thank you very much...this is so inspiring...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When U Finally Beat Her She Will Run To Social Media For Sympathy / My Wife Betrayed My Trust / Don't Delay Pregnancy: D'oh!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.