Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Man Hangs Himself After Writing Suicide Note To Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Hangs Himself After Writing Suicide Note To Buhari (465 Views)

Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) / Young Man Hangs Dead Python On His Neck (Photo) / Man Dies 2 Months After Writing About His Own Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hangs Himself After Writing Suicide Note To Buhari by study4free(m): 12:15am On Sep 02, 2016
A 50-year-old man identified as Chief
Ekanem Edet from Mbiabong Itam in
Itu local government area of Akwa
Ibom state, committed suicide today,
September 1, by hanging himself to the
roof of his room.
But just before his death, Edet left a
suicide note for President Muhammadu
Buhari, Vanguard reports.

Man hangs himself after writing suicide
note to Buhari
It was gathered that Edet, had been dead
several hours earlier before the note was
discovered.
Although the content of the note has not
been made public as at the time of this
report, source say Edet’s note was
addressed to President Buhari.
Edets’s wife and two sons, it was learned,
had gone out early in the morning
unaware that his remains hung loosely
from the roof of his room.
He was a former secretary of the
Mbiabong Village Council and was
popularly called ‘Jolly Boy’.
More details later…

Sources: Naija Daily
Re: Man Hangs Himself After Writing Suicide Note To Buhari by daringmax(m): 12:17am On Sep 02, 2016
I need serious article writers. Laptop and internet connectivity a necessity. Serious minded individuals should Contact me via whatsapp or call on 07081150086
Re: Man Hangs Himself After Writing Suicide Note To Buhari by study4free(m): 12:18am On Sep 02, 2016
daringmax:
I need serious article writers. Laptop and internet connectivity a necessity. Serious minded individuals should Contact me via whatsapp or call on 07081150086
@ OK no problem
Re: Man Hangs Himself After Writing Suicide Note To Buhari by Eghosa1(m): 1:36am On Sep 02, 2016
daringmax:

Can you pay well?
Re: Man Hangs Himself After Writing Suicide Note To Buhari by dannyben5: 4:36am On Sep 02, 2016
Chai...

(1) (Reply)

Plateau State: Dariye On The Move Once Again. / Serviceswap. The New Barter Revolution / Why FG May Shut Shoprite, Next Cash ‘N’ Carry, Other Stores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.