Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

MOVIE LOVERS: Now You Can Watch Your Favorite Movie With BITCOIN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MOVIE LOVERS: Now You Can Watch Your Favorite Movie With BITCOIN (441 Views)

8 Surprising Places Where You Can Pay With Bitcoin / Bitcoin Tips: Confirmed Method On How To Make Money With BITCOIN – $100/day / Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MOVIE LOVERS: Now You Can Watch Your Favorite Movie With BITCOIN by inspiragh(m): 12:54am On Sep 02, 2016
Unlike most online movie streaming services, http://www.iptv4btc.com/ gives you a list of movies which is updated daily and is compatible with all devices and platforms.
You also have access to new movies as the channel list is updated every 2 weeks. All you need do is use the link in the subscription email that was sent upon subscription to download an updated channel list and have the fun of your life.
The subscription is almost free when compared to other services.
at 3.00mBitcoin for a 24hours trial subscription and a 16.67mBitcoin monthly for a 12months subscription.
Oh Yeah, they accept BITCOIN!
I count myself lucky for finding http://www.iptv4btc.com/ and i cannot hold back my joy which is why i am sharing.

(1) (Reply)

I Need List Of Cheap International Courier / My Account Upprade Wahala / Entrepreneurship And Production Business Manuals 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.