Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Two Years To Thirty(short Story) - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Two Years To Thirty(short Story) (172266 Views)

It Took Me Three Years To Publish My Debut Novel — Yejide Kilanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by MidasTouche01(m): 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2016
Angelsss I see u ooo, happy Sunday
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by dauspiro: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2016
No that can't be possible. No weapons that fashion against our ego shall prosper#teamego
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
That's a tough one sha...Well,what if she wasn't a kleptomaniac,probably stealing for survival since she is an orphan

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by anyamterzagwa(m): 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2016
wow!two pages no new update.its wao
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by RolaDiva(f): 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
#team_ife......

Good for ego.
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Savvy2(f): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2016
I've been a ghost reader since but this shocking news of Ego being kleptomaniac cry crybrought me out.

Op do something they have to be a mistake somewhere...
Ego cheer up kiss I know it's looking like your village people are involved. But don't worry, i'm with you through thick and thin.
If Yinka refuses to have sense... I have guys that are interested grin
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by horsesailor1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2016
Angelsss:

thank you o...
it's fans like you that keep me going...
always believing in me...
truth is most times when I feel down and wanna give up and I remember people like you and Boldnbeautiful and all those that show me they're genuinely interested in what am doing...I usually feel better

My sister you are a blessing to this generation and please never give up on what you are doing. You are going places. Remember I told you that I joined Nairaland because of your stories and I have never regret doing that hence you should know that if you give up at anytime you will hurt many people like me. You might not know us all but am sure that many people on this platform love your work including ghost readers. Love you!!!

3 Likes

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by superdanny10: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2016
smiley don't really have much to say but just wanna feel the comment post so angelsss can post again smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Ladycroon(f): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2016
Enjoying every bit of the story. Thanks so much Angelsss. I wake every morning longing for the next update. May God continue to give you the strength, knowledge and grace to finish this and write more.

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by rahman25: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Really short of words. I just hope its a frame up stuff.

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by tonawest(f): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
Am really enjoying this story. Carry on

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by EpBerezi(m): 6:43am On Oct 11, 2016
Miss angelsss. Thank you for the update. Had to read this early so I wouldn't be checking it at work. And i'm pretty sure the wallet isn't with Ego

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by honourable356(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2016
"WAS".... a kleptomaniac, right??
WAS.... WAS..
That WAS in the past. Who the hell doesn't have a past??

Come on, we are good then!! Nice story dear.

2 Likes

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by oluwatee: 9:33am On Oct 11, 2016
ebira male name Onimisi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by AJvine(m): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hi Angelss, the story in on point....i got attracted right from the first paragraph. I knew the story will be on point. Please keep it up and plz keep the update coming. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the story like I love my mama.

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by AJvine(m): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hi Angelss, the story in on point....i got attracted right from the first paragraph. I knew the story will be on point. Please keep it up and plz keep the update coming. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the story like I love my mama.

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by AJvine(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
I actually register here so that I will tell u how great is ur write up… The story always put a smile on my face whenever I am reading it…like not wanting to stop….Keep it up and God bless you REAL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

2 Likes

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Onaopemiplenty(f): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ur story is soo unique,keep it up sis. love u,no homo
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by rahman25: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
Please how can I get the completed version?
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by AJvine(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2016
Hi Angelss.....Good morning i came in here to check if there is any new Update yet....Me ur number once Fan is patiently waiting ooooh....
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by horsesailor1(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2016
My Angelsss thinking about you all night long waiting for you patiently. We really miss you angelsss. Love you!!!
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Angelsss(f): 12:14am On Oct 13, 2016
Good morning my people, biko don't lose hope, I want to end this story at once...
be patient...I shall return with the complete story...
thanks fr your sweet xomments

4 Likes

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by Chicent(m): 2:00am On Oct 13, 2016
Issoke.... We are waiting!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by horsesailor1(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2016
OK we will be patiently waiting. Love you!!!
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by dannybomb(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2016
we are waiting earnestly. thanks for other updates
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by ayaobaidowu: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2016
u are really doing a great job,God bless u dear. starving for update pls
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by girlhaley(f): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
RolaDiva:
#team_ife......

Good for ego.

Ahnahn Rola

shey u like ife's personality ni

how on earth would a married woman be having an affair

I know we don't wear the same size of shoes(u taught me that u knw..... smiles).....oya put yourself in boma's shoe

madam angelsss.....more data to ur phone o

waiting for d next update(s) coz I knw its nt one.......don't disappoint your girl oh
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by heatflux: 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Angelsss:
Good morning my people, biko don't lose hope, I want to end this story at once...
We believe you dear. How are you?
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by bossy512(f): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
God will continue to strengthen you, nice story, thanks, we are waiting for more
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by cutiesoglam(f): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Angelsss:

Ma'am. Abeg do something. V bin checking naira land consistently cos f this story. Well done... This is very lovely story.... Awesome
Re: Two Years To Thirty(short Story) by tonawest(f): 9:51pm On Oct 13, 2016
Please update

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

The Complete Assassin / Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.